Evgeny Orlov is such a person, and he uses the dirty tactics like filing multiple actions so that you are over loaded and with a bit of luck something might slip past.
The whole idea is that I should feel bullied and intimidated and pull my neck in. But this Russian bully is not going to do this to me . I will expose him for what he is .
He really should not be doing anything at all which causes me to look at his practice. The reality is that he would get away with his activities if he simply did not pick on some one who knows how to investigate. You see in New Zealand we run a system which is based on parking a hearse the bottom of a cliff , we do Little or no prevention work and the facilities which we do have are under resourced and over burdened.
The upshot is that New Zealand which is deemed to be the least corrupt is actually very good at creating a false impression. this works to help make New Zealand scam artists very rich. Most New Zealanders have a very relaxed out look and they simply dont concern themselves with things that dont affect them. so it is a perfect back drop for New Zealand to become an international money laundering center. There are those who are very willing to use this apathy and the very unsound company structures we have .
I Believe that we should be able to warn people of impeding danger and indeed we do have freedom of speech last time I looked. and that includes freedom of opinion . Not only is what i say beleow my honest opinion it is based on research and personal experience it is published so that others dont have to go through what I have had to endure.
The equity group international is in reality the premises of Equity law barristers limited . the most prominent activity there now is through Equity trust International limited.
Orlov was struck off as a lawyer in 2013 but now appears to be practicing through a proxy lawyer Julia Leenoh who was admitted to the bar in March and obtained her practicing certificate in June.
Since then Orlov has used her services under the guise of Stewart and associates equity law branch . Julia however is apparently not being supervised by any one except struck off lawyer Orlov.
Equity law barristers limited is owned and directed by Orlov who in court papers claims that he is unemployed.
the web site for Equity law has been taken down but documents sourced through the archive show that one of the persons who gave it a glowing testimonial is Steven Green.
Trust and company formation
Green just happens to be a director of Equity trust International along with Greg Stewart who operates an alleged branch of is law firm from Orlovs premises . the company is owned by Liliya Soboleva wife of Orlov.
It then does not come as any surprise that the majority of the promotion of he company is done through Orlov , the directors are pretty much invisible apart from showing on the companies register and Steven green putting through many of the company registrations for companies associated in the press with international money laundering.
|Equity Trust International Limited|
|Phone:||+649 303 3001
Fax: + 649 303 2018
|Address:||Level 4 44 Khyber Pass Rd,
|Mail Address:||PO Box 8333, Grafton, Auckland.|
Fake insurance brokers
We have now also located the fact that a scam insurance company ran from the same premise level 4 44 Khyber pass , care of Equity trust International. reference can be seen on the FMA web site .
C/- Equity Trust International Limited
Level 4, 44 Khyber Pass Road
PO Box 8333
0064 09 303 3001
Gold and Silver sales
Liliya Soboleva Orlovs Wife is also 50% share holder in a company called Silvermoney its web site silvermoney.co.nz is registered to equity law and again we find it advertised in Russian and promoted on a web site on behalf of Equity trust
Приобретайте золотые или серебряные слитки прямо сейчас! Звоните: +649303-3001 Equity Trust International
- Auckland, New Zealand 1023
- Phone:+64 9 303-3001
- FAX:+64 9 303-2018
Orlov as a lawyer could be an immigration consultant, since being struck off he lost that right but immigration is being promoted by equity trust in Russian of course http://www.equitytrust.co.nz/articles/immi.pdf
Land investment/ realtors
Greg Stewart and his wife are involved in real estate and so the new banner for the Equity law firm under the guise of Stewart and associates also now promotes real estate sales.
This is also reflected in articles as Land bank loans
Steven Green set up the bank Breder Suasso which is two floors below Orlovs office , it is the international HQ for a bank which shows a photo shopped picture of a front office rather than revealing the reality . if you are thinking of dealing with this bank please head the warning given by the reserve bank with regards to unlisted banks and off shore finance companies.
Director for this company is Oleg KHMELEV who has all the hall marks of being a proxy director.
International tax agents
Equity international tax agents also operate from the premises, which is bit of a laugh as Orlov the lawyer could not produce accurate accounts to save himself.
From personal experience I can say that I was given false invoices By Orlov and Equity law. Invoices which did no have invoice numbers, I was told to rip up invoices I had already paid and when I asked for time sheets i was double billed .
I took the complaint to the law society and four years later I have had not had one cent back despite Orlov being told to reduce his invoices and refund met some $30,000.
Instead Orlov has taken Me to court 4 times every thing he has been involved in is in my book fraudulent and I recommend that any one who deals with Evgeny Orlov or any of his so called enterprises does so with caution.
Black list debt recovery. owned and operated by Liliya Soboleva and Alexander BUSHUEV.
HEDGE MARKET Inc. is an award winning, fully regulated and licensed online forex and commodities broker.
it is directed by Daniel Duncan GLYNN of Greenhithe and a Chin-mei HO of Taiwan who isalso the share holder
Level4,Outsource IT Tower,44Khyber Pass Road,Grafton,Auckland 1150,New Zealand
TEL +64(9)889 1758 +64(7)808 0889 +64(9)951 8707 (Chinese Line)
this company is a financial service provider
Dragon Forex limited
http://dragonforexltd.com is registered to the united states, the web site claims that the company exists in Swanson street Auckland but he plaque for the company is outside the dor of the equity chambers.
the directors are Colin Craig GARDNER 707/145 Symonds Street, Eden Terrace, and mr Seung Hwa OH of Korea , both directors are shareholders along with a Seychelles company. APM Capital Limited
this company is a financial service provider
Excelsior Makerts Limited.
Listed on the companies register as Excelsior Markets Limited set up in November 2013 Steven James GREEN is the director by proxy for EXCELSIOR INTERNATIONAL LTD 31291,, Ras A Khaimah, United Arab Emirates , U.A.E.
this company is a financial service provider
WTM Markets Limited
director and shareholder Ejaz SARWAR of Coventry UK .
the company was orignally set up by Daniel Duncan GLYNN and was probably sold on as an off the shelf company for a foreign person to establish a new Zealand entity.
mr Ejaz SARWAR comes complete with a linked in profile and claims to be in Auckland
this company is a financial service provider
Uppoint Group Limited
Again a company directed by proxy director Steven Green for Brian Alfred EYLER ,514 Orchard Road, Mifflintown, Pa, 17059 , U.S.A.
It would appear that again this was an off the self company , simple switch of the share holder and because no information is required he could be any one.
this company is a financial service provider
Capital Market Investments Limited
Director Daniel Duncan GLYNN proxy director for shareholer and director Abdul RASHEED of Singapore , again a company set up by Mr Glynn ready to be flicked on
again this company is a financial service provider
Who is Evgeny Orlov or Eugine Narodetsky?
We cannot be certain about Evgeny Orlov ‘s identity he claims that he was Eugine Narodetsky and came to New Zealand as an 8 year old .If any one knows anything about him I would love to hear.
Again I am faced with more legal action by those who pervert the use of the courts this time by struck off Lawyer Evgeny Orlov .
This is the Statement of claim which he filed , the following is my response. The response will be sworn but I am making it publicly available to show how our justice system is being used to attack those who show that our companies are being used internationally in fraud and crime.
There are many organizations like Equity International trust and Equity law who facilitate this .
The World Bank said last year that New Zealand is “the easiest place in the world to set up a business”. Sources say the country’s company registration process has been used over the past few years to run a series of massive money-laundering schemes reaching into eastern Europe.
I am not the only one to link Equity law to fraud, this is another quote “The Auckland law firm whose address is on the registration has been accused previously of being linked to international fraud scams.” this comment was made with regards to a fraudulent insurance company. ” A New Zealand-based general insurer that was banned last week by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has been linked to activities including international fraud scams and money-laundering.” ”
The statement is in relation to Pacific Blu http://www.business.govt.nz/companies/app/ui/pages/companies/otherSearch presenter Equity trust International which shares its offices address with Equity law barristers limited the office of Struck off lawyer Evgeny Orlov. His wife Lillia Sobolevia is the share holder and the directors are Greg Stewart , a lawyer from Alexandra and Steven Green the head of the church of scientology.
The affidavit response and hyperlinks are below the numbering has gone funny but the links are here
AFFIDAVIT OF GRACE HADEN
I Grace Haden of Auckland Licenced private Investigator solemnly and sincerely affirm that;-
- These proceedings have been taken By Evgeny Orlov for no other purpose than to use the court to conceal the fact that he and his associated companies are directly connected with international fraud, money laundering, illicit insurance schemes and Banking, through the facilitation of these activities using proxy directors and New Zealand’s unsafe company structures.
- The statement of claim is false ,speculative and vexatious , the content of all posts complained of are true and based on international news reports and information obtained from the companies office . All links are accessible through the URL address and a copy of this affidavit is available under the link http://www.anticorruption.co.nz/2014/08/18/using-the-court-to-conceal-corruption/
- One of the biggest mistake I have made in my life was to engage lawyer Eugyne Orlov aka Eugine Narodetski in 2009.
- Orlov totally failed in his obligations as a lawyer and totally botched my civil proceedings and in my matrimonial proceedings allowed my settlement deed to be changed without my knowledge or consent.
- He was always after more money and at the end of 2010 I put my foot down and insisted on time sheets. I had by this time received invoices without invoice numbers and despite having paid these I was told by his office worker to screw them up and throw them out .
- The new time sheets which emerged were totally fabricated and contained duplicate entries. Two easily identifiable ones on invoice 205 and 206 are nothing short of fraudulent accounting
- I complained to the law society and this has set him off on a trail of litigation against me. This is the fourth court proceedings by him since filing my complaint.
- The first was in 2011 for alleged harassment, I had not done anything, he just feared that I was going to publish something , this was resolved by ne agreeing not to publish anything about him until after the law society had made its decision.
- In November 2012 the law society decided that he had to repay me some $30,000 he told me that that he was not going to pay me back and I issued a statutory demand.
- He immediately appealed ( I had not realised that the appeal time was still open 0 and I discovered the appeal attached to court proceedings to set aside the statutory demand.
- Despite stating that I would not enforce the statutory demand due to the appeal, the process continued and I turned up in court not expecting that the grounds for the appeal being that they claimed I had proceeded against the wrong entity.
- The law society had directed Orlov to reduce his invoices and on that basis I was correct in proceeding against equity Law barristers , but this angle was sworn on me in court and I was not equipped to argue that point. Costs were awarded against me on a 1 a basis.
- Bogiatto who had represented equity law sent invoices for some $5,000, I advised him that his calculations were on a 1 B basis and not a 1 A.
- Despite this the over inflated sum was sealed. I advised them that the set off act applied due to the simple fact that I had been invoiced twice by Equity law for items on invoice 205 and 206
- I never heard from him again until the LCRO contacted us and set a date.
- I was immediately served with these proceedings as was a friend of mine who is not involved in any manner or means. By dragging her into it Orlov has proved that he is acting totally on a speculative basis and intent on using the proceedings in a most vexatious manner.
- There has been no communication prior to being served.
- We were originally served with documents which had not been filed in the court.
- We were served again a week alter and that time my documents also contained a bankruptcy notice concealed within them.
- The bankruptcy was on the basis of the falsely sealed document.
- The lawyers involved were uncooperative and I had to go to the court to sort the matter out. I found that there was a second sealed order for some $2,000 less which had never been served on me.
- The matter of the fees is due to go before the LCRO in September.
Complaint to the law society
- I have made a further complaint to the law society, Orlov is s struck off lawyer . His law firm Equity law barristers appears to remain operational through lawyer Julia Leenoh who was admitted to the bar this year and has held a practicing certificate since June.
- Julia works for Stewart and associates Equity law, which is allegedly a trading name for the branch of Stewart and associates ( Alexandra ) which operates from the premises of Equity law in Auckland. She uses the email address, post office box and phone numbers of Orlov’s former practice and it appears that she works directly under the supervisor of Orlov.
- I believe that Orlov has wanted to give her some hands on experience and has started by targeting me.
- I believe that Leenoh is acting as a proxy for Orlov.
The statement of claim
- The statement of claim is extremely broad , it makes allegations that I breached an agreement.
- There is no evidence at all that I breached the agreement as the material produced was taken from the web sites in July 2014. The confidential agreement expired when the law society returned it decision.
- When Orlov failed to pay me and took me to court I updated the posts to reflect the facts more fully. The excerpts produced are not the posts as they appeared prior to November 2013 when the agreement was in place. The agreement only related to Orlov and his practice Equity law barristers Limited.
- The first Plaintiff is a company http://www.business.govt.nz/companies/app/ui/pages/companies/2136248
- Owned By Lilia Soboleva, wife of Orlov .
- directed By Greg Stewart who is the instructing solicitor in this matter and the man who is providing the lawyer by way of a bogus “ branch” so that Orlov can continue to operate his “ law practice “
- The second director is Steven Green who appears to administer the company records. He also provided a testimonial for the fourth Plaintiff Equity Law .
- There is much cross over between this company an equity law barristers, the use the dame email address, post office box phone numbers and Evgeny Orlov appears to be the visible face behind it and promotes the company internationally.
- The company trades as Trust Nz Equity Trust International Limitedhttp://www.trust-nz.com/en-contacts.html
Registrant Contact Name Equitylaw ltd
Registrant Contact Address1 Level 4, New Call Tower
Registrant Contact City Auckland
Registrant Contact Country NZ (NEW ZEALAND)
Registrant Contact Phone +64 9 3032008
Registrant Contact Email email@example.com
- The domain name registration for TRUST-NZ.COM shows
Domain Name: TRUST-NZ.COM
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Registrant Name: Evgeny Orlov
Registrant Organization: Equity Trust ltd
Name Server: NS1.DREAMHOST.COM
Name Server: NS2.DREAMHOST.COM
Name Server: NS3.DREAMHOST.COM
- The web site http://www.trust-nz.com/en-corporate-agents.html states “ As a law firm dealing with offshore clients we are often being approached by international agents and consultants whose clients are interested in incorporating a New Zealand company or establishing a foreign trust for international trading and/or asset protection. We are always happy to cooperate with our colleagues and help them to find the best solution for their clients.”
- Articles by Orlov on behalf of equity trust
ii. http://www.equitytrust.co.nz/intro/eng.html Equity Trust International LTD is a professional corporate trustee…
iii. February 29, 2012 http://assetprotection.escapeartist.com/new-zealand-new-switzerland/
iv. April 6, 2012 http://assetprotection.escapeartist.com/why-trust-a-new-zealand-trust-2/
vi. June 5, 2012 http://assetprotection.escapeartist.com/why-trust-a-new-zealand-trust/ by Evgeny Orlov, Barrister, Equity Trust International
vii. July 2, 2012 http://assetprotection.escapeartist.com/limited-partnerships/
viii. July 30, 2012 http://assetprotection.escapeartist.com/new-zealand-finance-company-offshore-banking-solution/by Evgeny Orlov, Barrister – Equity Law The 21st century has seen an escalating regulation of the banking industry
- The second plaintiff is Orlov’s wife she is the shareholder of the first plaintiff and appears to be the nominee for all assets for Orlov. She is the shareholder of several companies which form the basis of the global trust / company empire administered through the equity group
- The company structure in 2012 expanded to some 1500 companies http://www.transparency.net.nz/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/ -companies.pdf
- The international press had concerns with several of these companies which is how the posts originated
- The third Plaintiff is Evgeny Orlov also known as Eugine Narodetsky , he was struck off the roll of lawyers last year but still appears to operate Equity law barristers through the proxy a recently admitted lawyer who is working directly under the supervisor of Orlov and appears to be under his direct control.
- Orlov was my solicitor in 2009 on matrimonial matters and on a matter where I exposed corruption he was very effective at false invoicing but not much else.
- He now uses the documents which he failed to overturn as ammunition against me. The reality is that Mt defence of truth and honest opinion was denied and there was never a formal proof hearing. Is incompetence which is recognised and documented by the court cost me the case, ensured far more expenses and saw an endless stream of false invoices from the fourth Plaintiff Equity law chambers.
- I made a complaint to the law society with regards to the false invoicing in 2011 since then Orlov has taken me to court four times.
- This latest attack is accompanied by a bankruptcy action the affidavit of which I also rely on. He and his company produce false invoices for at least $30,000 and they take me to court for bankruptcy first on a fraudulent document for about $5,000 and then on a document I have never seen before for some $3,000 .
- On the intituling He claims to be unemployed yet is director of a law firm which he still operates via proxy and still runs the trust company . This is testimony to his integrity and willingness to deceive the court.
- Equity law barristers Limited fourth plaintiff is an incorporated company owned and directed by struck off lawyer Evgeny Orlov. It is operating as usual, still has the signage out and operates through the Guise of being a branch of Stewart and associate lawyers of Alexandra, a branch known conveniently as Stewart and associates equity law incorporating both the crests of both firms.
- The law firm is central to number of other activities, tax agents, immigration and trust and off shore company agent , the advertising for the overseas trust / companies set up
- The company is the alter ego of the third plaintiff a separate legal entity when it needs to be but an extension of himself when it suits. Orlov is the sole director and shareholder
- It would appear that since Leenoh obtained her practicing certificate in June Orlov has had to keep her busy and made me the target.
- The first defendant is a not for profit company which owns a blog but otherwise has not traded. It exposes corruption which occurs in New Zealand so as to make people aware that New Zealand is not corruption free and to exercise diligence.
- The seconded defendant is a licenced private investigator and fraud investigator. I along with others have administration rights to the blog.
- The third defendant is a mother of 5 who supports transparency but is not in any was associated with the blog and has no ability to access or post other than through those who do have access. Her involvement is purely vindictive because she is a friend and associate of mine.
- From the time that the posts have gone up Orlov has been aware of them, we drew his attention to them and he has had ample opportunity under section 25 . http://www.legislation.co.nz/act/public/1992/0105/latest/DLM281239.html
- Each time the blog has been updated he has had this opportunity, he has never asked for anything to be changed.
- When the unfiled documents were served on us we again advised Greg Stewart that in the interest of fairness we would allow for the 5 day period to recommence and could he please advise what needs to be amended due to being false.
- We did not receive any response except to get the same papers served again this time after they had been filed in court and this time with a bankruptcy notice for a matter which I believed had been resolved through the offset act.
- There are simply no grounds for defamation as all information in the posts are true based on information in the international press.
- Since this action has commenced I have amended the posts to remove any doubt as to the toe origin and source of the information.
- Since revisiting this issue due to the court proceedings I have uncovered more fraud and deception with regards to the activities of the Plaintiffs and will hand a full report of my findings to the FMA.
- The articles stem from International press with regards to proxy directors, there is nothing which has not been reported elsewhere and the amount of literature is overwhelming. http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2012/05/new-zealand-fresh-from-its-service-to-mexican-drug-lords-helps-out-the-russian-mafia.html
- Article 1 involves the company Unihold which as can be seen by the diagram above directly traces to Liliya Soboleva .The director of this company was a Latvian drunk named Erik Vanagels
- New items which relate to Unihold and the corruption surrounding it is reported in the following articles
- Items with regards to Vanagels are summarised in the international press as follows http://www.duncancampbell.org/content/fraud-trail-leads-oap%E2%80%99s-tiny-flat
Among the world of investigators and lawyers who unravel complex frauds, Vanagels is an almost mythical figure. His companies have been involved in a series of financial scandals and alleged frauds. These include:
- The Hermitage Capital fund money laundering scandal in which $230m (£146m) was allegedly looted between December 2007 and February 2008 in a fraud involving the fund’s Russian operations.
- Technomark Business, a London company, is alleged to have received $43m of stolen Hermitage funds that were wired to a Latvian bank account. Vanagels was a director of Technomark’s parent company.
- Mukhtar Ablyazov, who has been sued by BTA Bank, for which he worked, for misappropriating billions of dollars using various companies including British-based Loginex Projects. Vanagels was a shareholder and director of the companies that controlled Loginex.
- A Ponzi scheme that operated in America in 2009 — the Rockford Group — routed more than $500,000 illicit funds to a British company, Intercity Transit, according to court filings by the US Securities and Exchange Commission.
- A Cypriot company in which Vanagels was a director was used as a UK corporate director of Intercity Transit.
- Vanagels has not just been caught up in complex financial scandals. In September 2008 Somalian pirates hijacked the Faina, a Ukrainian ship which was carrying 33 Soviet-era tanks, rocket-launch systems and anti-aircraft guns bound for Sudan, which was the subject of an arms embargo. It emerged that the ship had been chartered by Marine Energy Trading Company (METC), a UK firm. Vanagels was a shareholder and director of the companies that owned METC.
- More recently, in May 2010, the High Court ruled on allegations that a Shell trader, Evgeny Tikhonov, had hidden commissions in an offshore deal. Tikhonov was acquitted, but Shell is still pursuing him for compensation, along with a company that received some of the funds, T Capital Ltd (TCL).
- In a High Court judgment in July 2010, Mr Justice Jack identified a familiar figure. His judgment stated: “TCL was incorporated in the British Virgin Islands and Mr Erik Vanagels was the nominee shareholder and director.”
- Vanagels has also been named in a financial scandal in Ukraine in which it was alleged that the government was overcharged for pharmaceuticals.
- It appears that exactly the same is occurring through new Zealand Vanagels had 282 New Zealand companies registered to him https://opencorporates.com/officers?button=&q=vanagels&utf8=%E2%9C%93
- Most have been struck off two remain with Vanagel as director both of these companies have their registered office at the premises of the first and fourth Plaintiffs.
- Unihold remains registered at 4/44/Khyber pass and Liliya Soboleva remains the ultimate shareholder, the director has now been changed to Manti EFFROSYNI11 Stavrou Stylianidi Street, Flat 3, Level 2, Nicosia, 2024 , Cyprus http://www.business.govt.nz/companies/app/ui/pages/companies/1607788
- Several other companies which were previously directed by Vanagels also remain registered to the premises of the first and fourth Plaintiffs with new overseas directors.
- Web references and reports
- Another company which was managed by one of the companies ultimately owned by the second plaintiff was Falcona systems . The news item NZ shell company linked to alleged $150m fraud refers to Falcona Systems Ltd http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/world/6976306/NZ-shell-company-linked-to-alleged-150m-fraud
- Falcona systems is owned by Interhold Limited registered to the address of the first and fourth plaintiffs http://www.business.govt.nz/companies/app/ui/pages/companies/2181677.
- Falcona systems through Inter hold , Genhold and trust New Zealand holdings is ultimately owned by Liliya Soboleva the second plaintiff all these companies have their registered office at the premises of the t first and fourth plaintiffs.
- Another such company is Corlex sales Limited again registered office Level 4, 44 Khyber Pass Road, Grafton, Auckland, 1023 , New Zealand shareholder Maxhold- unihold -genhold- Nz trust Holding. And ultimately Soboleva . http://www.business.govt.nz/companies/app/ui/pages/companies/2066279
- Corlex was set up by a Latvian called Voldemar Spatz and a later director was another Latvian called Inta Bilder. Both men are the directors of hundreds of companies around the world including some which have been linked to serious financial scandals.
- Director Inta Bilder features in many directorships of the companies ultimately owned by Soboleva the news report the following.
- A further proxy director also holds directorships in the Plaintiffs companies is Latvian Stan Gorin , all these directors and companies are entwined “The tender was won by Cardiff-registered Highway Investment Processing LLP, which lists Stan Gorin as a director according to the UK’s Companies House. The only other company to “compete” in the tender was Falcona Systems Limited, registered in New Zealand and listing another Latvian, Inta Bilder, as director. It will come as no surprise that this company was founded by Interhold, which lists the ubiquitous Erik Vanagels as a director. “
- When most of these scandals occurred the companies office acted and struck off many entities with these persons as their directors however some remain the plaintiffs address level 4 44 Khuber pass is till the registered address for
- 2 companies By Erik Vanagles
- 12 companies Directed by Inta Bilder
Further companies are registered to the address for directors who have been named as persons of concern in the international press these persons are
- Fernando Enrique MONTERO DE GRACIA of panama who directs
- PACIFIC METAL RECYCLING & TRADING LIMITED
- GENHOLD – the company which owned Falcona systems through its subsidiary Interhold http://www.business.govt.nz/companies/app/ui/pages/companies/2233945
- Iosif FRANGOS
- 5 companies Iosif appears to be a lawyer Iosif Frangos Law office – Cyprus Law
- Edgardo MEDINA Bistrans and TWH group
- Anastasia KOUMIDOU, 23 companies all registered to the first and fourth Plaintiffs address, this has all the hall marks of another Cypriot proxy director “All but one of the remaining live Bilder, Vanagels and Spatz companies, and a few more that have crept in, in the time since 2011, are now directed by three Cypriots: 34 by Manti Effrosyni, 20 by Anastasia Koumidou, and 18 by Petr Zika.” http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2014/05/new-zealand-shell-company-incorporation-franchises-iii.html
- Leah TOURELEO has four companies registered level 4 44 khyber pass , naked capitalism noted that “But if there are other ‘tells’, such as heavy use of a small set of stooge directors, the outsourcing deal and the underlying network are still detectable. Just such a deal seems to have been going on between GT Group of New Zealand and The Company Net of New Zealand. Among the tells are GT Group stooge Agnes Jouaneau, shared by GT Group and The Company Net, and Leah Toureleo, who is employed by GT Group and successors, and also shared by GT Group and The Company Net.” http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2014/05/new-zealand-shell-company-incorporation-franchises.html
- Manti EFFROSYNI has a total of 29 active companies at 44 Khyber pass, He is the director of UNIHOLD , INTERHOLD and MAXHOLD his address is 11 Stavrou Stylianidi Street, Nicosia, CY-2023 , Cyprus which is probably just up the road from KOUMIDOU, Anastasia
- He is shown on open corporates to have been involved in 107 New Zealand and 2 United Kingdom
- He also gets a mention on naked capitalism New Zealand, Fresh From Its Service to Mexican Drug Lords, Helps Out the Russian Mafia http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2012/05/new-zealand-fresh-from-its-service-to-mexican-drug-lords-helps-out-the-russian-mafia.html
“Oh, here we go, Panama again. Genhold Limited’s director is Fernando Enrique Montero de Gracia, Calle Primera, Panama Viejo, House 496, Panama City, Republic Of Panama. De Gracia is also a director of Pacific Metal Recycling and Trading Ltd, which is wholly owned by Maxhold Limited, whose director is Manti Effrosyni, of Cyprus. Now, if the Russian Mafia is behind this, it’s only right that there would be a Cyprus connection somewhere:”
- And also New Zealand: the Shell Company Incorporation Franchises (V) (and Panama and Switzerland) http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2014/06/new-zealand-shell-company-incorporation-franchises-v-panama-switzerland.html
“Genius Management Limited, formerly directed by Erik Vanagels of Panama, then by Manti Effrosyni of Cyprus, is now directed, for no immediately obvious reason, by another Panamanian, Doria Imelda Yunda Mina.
Ah, but here’s the reason: Genius Management has switched company agent too. Its agent is no longer Equity Trust International; as of the 4th March 2014, just a few weeks ago, the agent is Panasuisse (New Zealand) Ltd.”
- Petr Zika has 17 companies “Petr Zika, directs BRITHOLD, which is owned by the same GENHOLD Limited mentioned by Stuff. Zika directs another 124 New Zealand companies. The network is getting bigger!”
- Roger Alberto SANTAMARIA DEL CID directed 28 companies at one time his address is Colinas Del Sol, Main Street, House 219, Republic Of Panama ,he currently directs just one which is about to be struck off http://www.business.govt.nz/companies/app/ui/pages/companies/2097576
- He features in Faux Corporate Directors Stand in for Fraudsters, Despots and Spies http://www.icij.org/offshore/faux-corporate-directors-stand-fraudsters-despots-and-spies
- http://leaksource.info/2013/04/10/page/3/ “In October 2010, Santamaria was named in press reports as the Panamanian contact for an Internet investment scam, Imperia Invest IBC, which defrauded 14,000 investors worldwide of about $7 million. They included about 6,000 deaf people from the U.S. states of Utah, Maine, Wisconsin and Texas.
- “A Florida-based task force that specializes in detecting and uncovering massive fraud schemes brought the EMG/Finanzas Forex case last year. Del Cid, Perfect Money’s purported contact person in Panama, is listed as EMG’s “Secretary” in court filings that allege that tens of millions of dollars seized in the probe were tied to the international narcotics trade.”http://patrickpretty.com/2011/02/10/talkgold-ponzi-and-criminals-forum-deletes-sticky-thread-on-instaforex-firm-named-defendant-in-cftc-sweep-used-payment-processor-whose-contact-person-is-referenced-in-international-money-launde/
- Furthermore, in the wacky offshore world of Philip Burwell’s IOS, there is precedent for a New Zealand company suddenly ditching its Latvian stooge director for a Panamanian stooge director. For instance, you can see Latvian Inta Bilder replaced by Panamanian Roger Alberto Santa Maria Del Cid as director of Normiso Limited. http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2014/06/new-zealand-shell-company-incorporation-franchises-v-panama-switzerland.html
- Christina Van den bergOnly one NZ company is active the address 44 Khbyer pass first registered 13 Mar 2013
- After the legendary Vanagels and Gorin, a new generation of nominee directors has born. http://economiccrimeintelligence.wordpress.com/2013/05/22/after-the-legendary-vanagels-and-gorin-a-new-generation-of-nominee-directors-has-born/
Further fraudulent companies
- It is not just the directors of the companies which the plaintiffs facilitate who are seen by the world as Undesirable but they also register and facilitate other scams such as this reported on the FMA web site http://www.fma.govt.nz/keep-updated/warnings,-alerts-and-scams/names-of-firms-and-individuals-to-be-wary-of#PacificBluL.P
Pacific Blu L.P (Limited Partnership)
C/- Equity Trust International Limited
Level 4, 44 Khyber Pass Road
PO Box 8333
Streamline Enterprises Corporation
0832-00680 World Trade Centre
0064 09 303 3001
Reason for publishing: False/misleading advertising.
Published on this site December 2013
Pacific Blu was registered as a Limited Partnership on 24 January 2013 by the Registrar of Companies, New Zealand, pursuant to the New Zealand Limited Partnerships Act 2008.
A person cannot be in the business of acting as an insurer in New Zealand unless they are registered on the New Zealand Financial Service Providers Register for that service. Pacific Blu is not included on this Register. The Reserve Bank of New Zealand, which is responsible for licensing insurers carrying on business in New Zealand, also does not include Pacific Blu on its list of licensed insurers.
- http://www.icnz.org.nz/pacific-blu-lp-not-icnz-member/ The FCA warns that customers may not be aware that they have entered into an unregulated insurance contract under which there appears to be no regulatory protection.
- http://www.insurancenews.com.au/local/bogus-nz-insurer-has-criminal-links” A New Zealand-based general insurer that was banned last week by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has been linked to activities including international fraud scams and money-laundering.”
“The Auckland law firm whose address is on the registration has been accused previously of being linked to international fraud scams.”
The World Bank said last year that New Zealand is “the easiest place in the world to set up a business”. Sources say the country’s company registration process has been used over the past few years to run a series of massive money-laundering schemes reaching into eastern Europe.
Last year New Zealand was removed from a European Union banking and corporate “whitelist” for having insufficient legislative safeguards against money-laundering and terrorist financing. Russia was removed from the list at the same time
Other services provided
- ImmigrationNZ.co.nz claimed to be A division of Equity Law Barristers
- The web site is now closed but an archived copy is still available there it would appear that Orlov lost his capacity to give Immigration advice when he was struck off
- Banking , Orlov wrote an article about Banking in New Zealand July 30, 2012 http://assetprotection.escapeartist.com/new-zealand-finance-company-offshore-banking-solution/by Evgeny Orlov, Barrister – Equity Law The 21st century has seen an escalating regulation of the banking industry
- His associate Steven Green through the first Plaintiff facilitate the setting up of BREDER SUASSO LIMITED.
- In the constitution it states The Company” means RAY’S LIMITED; which connects this to another trail of overseas companies http://www.business.govt.nz/companies/app/service/services/documents/94BF615375C468A2C74139C12A4F54B9
- The directors consent was completed by Steven James GREEN ( EQUITY TRUST INTERNATIONAL LIMITED ) Level 4, 44 Khyber Pass Road Grafton http://www.business.govt.nz/companies/app/service/services/documents/7D75254C3202D27894EAE918F29E9F30
- The company operates from Level 2, 44 Khyber Pass Road, Grafton, it is listed as an Off shore bank but is not registered as a bank in New Zealand http://worldoffshorebanks.com/BrederSuasso_openoffshoreaccountsingapore.php
- The International Head office reported to be 44 Khyber pass and shows and impressive office, this picture however is fraudulent having been taken from a interior design web site
- The office is unattended and the matter has been reported to the FMA.
- The other director Mr Oleg KHMELEV has other companies associated with the first and fourth plaintiffs and appears to be a local proxy director.
- I worked from the premises of Equity law in 2006 the then receptionist was also one of these proxy directors, she later contacted me and advised me that she felt very uncomfortable about this and I helped her resign. He companies were then passed on the Leah Toureleo of Vanuatu as director.
Addressing allegations in the statement of claim.
- Item 20 states the items remain published on the web sites.. yes they do they are true of public interest , news worthy and they are not there to attack any one .
- item 21 statement of claim Not one of the items referred to state that there is any intention, it merely shows an ongoing relationship with these proxy directors , it would appear that the interpretation of the posts have been taken completely out of context.
- Item 22. This makes no sense at all paragraph 19 states “The First and Second Defendants caused to be published or published on the website mentioned in paragraph  one article whose text and dates of publication are particularised below. “ The entire posts as the stood in July 2014 are then printed.
- Item 22.1 The photographs identify who the directors are.
- Item 22.2 the publication merely connects the costs for setting up companies with the number of companies. I can deduce from that the Orlov’s plea of poverty is dubious.
- 22.3 this is a straight question and linked to a relevant external new item http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2012/05/new-zealand-fresh-from-its-service-to-mexican-drug-lords-helps-out-the-russian-mafia.html the facts are below all these companies mentioned and the directors come under the plaintiffs umbrella ‘Falcona Systems main shareholder is Interhold Ltd, of Level 4, 44 Khyber Pass, Grafton, Auckland…
This location seems to have a profusion of alternative versions in the register; for instance:
Level 4 Outsource It Tower, Grafton, Auckland 1150, New Zealand
Level 4 Newcall Tower, 44 Khyber Pass, Grafton, Auckland , New Zealand
Level 4, 44 Khyber Pass, Grafton, Auckland
Simply searching the register for “44 Khyber Pass” gives 1036 active companies. Evidently this too is a popular address for company registrations, so perhaps that is an overcount. Narrowing the search to the known-to-be-dodgy “Level 4 Khyber Pass” still gives 594 results though. Yikes!
Back to Stuff, who were talking about Interhold Limited:…It, in turn, is owned by Genhold Ltd, of the same address, with a Panama-resident director.
Oh, here we go, Panama again. Genhold Limited’s director is Fernando Enrique Montero de Gracia, Calle Primera, Panama Viejo, House 496, Panama City, Republic Of Panama. De Gracia is also a director of Pacific Metal Recycling and Trading Ltd, which is wholly owned by Maxhold Limited, whose director is Manti Effrosyni, of Cyprus. Now, if the Russian Mafia is behind this, it’s only right that there would be a Cyprus connection somewhere:
Typically, Russian investors create “brass-plate” companies to take advantage of Cyprus’s low 10% corporate tax rate. Many of these funds are reinvested back in Russia – ¤1.4bn [sic] in 2008 – avoiding Russian tax. The Cypriot authorities angrily deny that the island is a haven for money laundering. They also point out that Russians invest more cash in Austria and the UK.
But many analysts are sceptical: “We are talking about Russian money laundered through Cyprus. The Russian mafia uses Cyprus extensively,” said Hubert Faustmann, associate professor of European studies at Nicosia University. “This is why Russia has no interest in Cyprus going down economically.”
Tax havens and organized crime go together like dung and flies. Well, we knew that.Anyway, via the Cyprus connection, another modest opportunity to trump Stuff’s piece turns up: Manti Effrosyni is in fact the director of 88 other New Zealand companies. Meanwhile another Cyprus resident, Petr Zika, directs Brithold, which is owned by the same Genhold Limited mentioned by Stuff. Zika directs another 124 New Zealand companies. The network is getting bigger!
- 22.4 No it does not have fraudulent innuendo it shows that people who were alert to their environment got out while the going was good. I can call many lawyers to back me up on this one, how many will be enough?
- 22.5. I do have to wonder about Mr Stewart. Again honest opinion must people have seen through Orlov but I have to admit he is very persuasive and always makes the other person out to be the bad guy, including the courts.
- 22.6 I think the evidence of the bank Breduer Suasso and the Insurance Company Blu pacific speak for themselves.
- 22.7 The fact that Eric Vanagels still operates companies through the plaintiffs to me proves that the activities of the companies he supposedly directs is condoned by them.
- 22.8 as can be seen with Breder Suasso, companies are already registered ready to change their names and bring in foreign shareholders and directors. This is an observation from fact and honest opinion.
- Paragraph 25?? Paragraph 17 states The Second and Third Defendants jointly control and administer the content of a website titled Transparency International New Zealand. This is total speculation and no truth to this what so ever
- 26. The statement is false yes we agree the statement that Rochelle and I administer the web site is false.
- 26.1 The evidence speaks for itself, the companies in their company structure run by the proxy directors are involved in international money laundering, and the plaintiffs provide the frame work to facilitate it. Truth
- 26.2 That statement has not been made, however the newspaper items show that the address and the companies ultimately owned by the second plaintiff are frequently involved in international crime. If she felt uncomfortable with her connection with the crime she could resign and close down the companies.
- 26.3 I never said that they did I do know that when Liliya was the office administrator she issued invoices without invoice numbers on them.. To me that is tax avoidance.
- 26.4 facts speak for themselves. They provide directors as proxies. That is never the intention of New Zealand company law.
- 26.5 The news items show that the companies which are direct subsidiaries of the companies owned by the second plaintiff and administered by the first plaintiff are associated with the international events. These companies would not exist if it were not for them.
- 27. The first defendant is a corporate it cannot have its own intention or be malicious, the items published in the name of the first defendant were as shown based on international news items derived from many sources.
- 29 The New Zealand Company’s office has been striking off companies with proxy directors. This is directly due to the integrity of the companies and nothing to do with anything that he defendants may have said or done.
- 29.2 The fact that the first Plaintiff lost money is not my problem see the ministry of economic development about that and the new laws. I am not a scape goat
- 29.3 The second plaintiff became a mother last year, this frequently has an effect on income. Also the international press reporting her involvement may well have had an impact on matters and not just anything that may have bene published on Transparency.net.nz. She is still a director of many companies. Including new ones registered in the past year.
- 29.4 the cause of this may be the tightening of our company laws and the spot light on the activities at level 4 44 Khyber pass. Including Orlov being struck off as a lawyer
- 29.5 hope the IRD looks at this in contrast to previous earnings.
- 29.6 becoming a mother losing your job at the law firm which had its owner struck off would have this kind of effect. I lost similar sums when I became a mother
- 30 the terms were confidential, confidentially which the third plaintiff has breached. The application was his not because I had done anything but he must have feared what I could find out. It was totally vexatious. I have not breached it, the law society has made its decision the agreement has lapsed. The extracts provided were not those which were up on the site at the time when the agreement was in place.
- 31 this provision was complied with Liliya Soboleva and Equity trust international were not part of the agreement.
- 32 the first defendant was not part of the agreement. I was not the sole director and shareholder, the plaintiffs have to get their facts rights.
- The agreement was not breached I have no control over the international press.
- My defence is truth, I have not stated anything which has not been reported in the overseas press.
- The plaintiffs have been given the opportunity to provide evidence as to why the statements made were not truthful and have failed to provide anything.
- It appears that this court action is being taken against me and my associate for no other reason as to incur legal expenses stress and waste time.
- I hope that I have not wasted my time as the full investigation that I have had to undertake will be sent to the international press consortiums who are focused on New Zealand.
- It is my professional opinion that through the company structures and the directors which the plaintiffs are involved with, that they are facilitating criminal matters of international significance which reflect badly on New Zealand
- The action is vexatious as ample opportunity for correction has been given
- There is no “contempt of court” as I abided with the agreement, it has now expired and screen dump taken in July 2014 is not evidence of what was on the site prior to November 2013.
- This matter is an example of how people who facilitate criminal behaviour use the civil jurisdiction of the court to beat up those who expose illicit activity.
- The reason I am self-represented is that the last time I engaged a lawyer he was incompetent and over charged. And while the law society struck him off, I have been left with massive financial deficit and no support in putting right the wrong and the injustice which Orlov has brought about.
- The investigations into this matter have been huge and I hope the court will compensate for that, but in any case Orlov won’t pay and the sport of this is to show that he owes me $30,000 plus but can make me pay him.
- He is using the court to pervert the course of justice he should be charged with criminal offences.
Affirmed at Auckland this 19 th day of August 2014
It is timely with Nicky Hager‘s publication of Dirty politics that we examine the corruption behind the dirt.
I am in the process of putting together my submissions for the select committee to substantiate my petition for an Independent commission agaisnt corruption .
I have already done an informal post Why I initiated a Petition for a commission against corruption.
On that post we covered off several headings our concerns with regards to the rather nontransparent system which appears to be operating in parliament. All the issues can be attributed to one single underlying problem . There is no code of conduct for members of parliament .
Labour MP Ross Robertson has for the past 13 years been battling to get Parliament to accept a code of conduct for MPs. see story
There is a cabinet manual which touches on Code of conduct and holds ministers accountable to the Prime Minister for their behaviour. This however does not extend to members of parliament who are not ministers they are responsible to their party leaders.
The returns are found at this link . Again as with so many registers in New Zealand there is nothing which compels the truth and no consequences for deliberate omissions. The integrity of the register is therefor solely dependent on the integrity of those who provide the information.
In Australia we see a different scene and a magnificent summary which also looks at New Zealand and notes that
The parliamentary practice states that :
As occasion requires, ministerial guidelines may be issued by the Cabinet or the Prime Minister to deal with particular circumstances that have arisen (such as the conduct to be observed by Ministers involved in mayoral election campaigns). However, these ministerial codes of conduct are political guidelines adopted by Governments to guide their own conduct. They have no statutory origin and are not regarded as being legally enforceable. Their significance depends upon the sense of commitment to public office held by Ministers and on their political responsibility to Parliament and public opinion.
New Zealand Parliamentary Practice notes that:
Except in the case of financial interests, the House has not adopted any detailed ethical guidelines for its members, taking the view that advice about appropriate behaviour is primarily a matter for induction training and internal party discipline.
And so it is that the system which operates in Our government today revolves around the prim ministers top drawer.
Conduct which should be independently investigated is retained until a suitable ” spat arises” party Politics are never far away and we are constantly reminded that the governance is a war between left and right.
While it is the conduct of the house which should be considered we find that the protects its members as do the other parties.
Being the prime minister allows better access than any one to the dirt and you simply hold on to it to trade off and save the neck of one of your own.
it is of note that the code of conduct and ethics is linked to ICAC particularly involving Lobbying. It appears that elections may be time for open slather of those wishing favours in the forth coming terms to help provide a leg up for the party who is to deliver the goods. see this link .
The open door to the Westminster style of parliament is that it places the prim minister in total control of the conduct of the ministers and the Prime minister does not even require formal parliamentary authorization to alter amend or interpret anything he likes as he likes.
It is therefore a matter of playing the game and while we frown upon bullying in the playground, the same tactics are essential for political survival. Its all count getting your bum on the hot seat so that you can steer your country for what could well be private financial gains. why not? we dont have any law agaisnt it!
New Zealand is renowned for its ease of settling up a company. A company is a new legal person and separate legal entity. Each company generally has the same rights and privileges in law afforded to a real or natural person .( the type that breathes )
There appears to be two sets of standards though one afforded to natural people the other to legal persons ( corporates )
A real person takes 9 months to develop in utero and 18 years after their birth attains legal age where he/she can own property , make independent decisions , sign contracts etc. there are no short cuts and you cannot cheat . Claiming a false age , false parenthood, nationality , identity are generally considered serious offences.
Then there is the second type of person the corporate.. body of persons or company. – the legal person
The legal person can be created by any one in the world , all it takes is an online trip to the NZ companies office. You will need a NZ address but no one will check if you actually live there. if you dont live there they will ask yo to update the records.
It has been made slightly trickier now due to the requirement for a log in but dont fret there is noting that a few $$ wont overcome, there are plenty agencies willing to help
You dont even need to be truthful about the ownership of the company and this can be disguised behind trusts and behind other persons called nominees. Not only will you for the princely sum of $160 get a New Zealand company you will also have a NZ identity.
To avoid displaying the overseas ownership of your new company you can use an address in New Zealand you could use a friends address and perhaps use the motel that you stayed in the last time you visited.
We have seen directors and share holders who are one and the same using different name and different signatures. the system is open to such abuse that it is limitless…..no one checks.
As director you can use your middle name and mothers surname or what every you feel like being known as this week you should be a real person but as we will show in our example imaginary people can be directors and liquidators. .The good news is we no longer have a national Enforcement unit we have an integrity unit who simply ask you to correct the details. No penalties for Bullshit here.
So imagine if a foreigner wants to purchase real estate in NZ but cant get authority, they can set up a company , use it to set up a second company and buy a house. They can then on sell the company and the assets without any need for conveyancing. and the house will transfer as part of the assets of the company.
In short the company registration is totally unsafe and only the records of honest people have integrity .
The Transparency International Integrity report recognized that
the ease of company registration has been exploited for fraudulent purposes by international actors and New Zealanders.
This is compounded by the lack of due diligence employed by our companies office and lack of enforcement.
New Zealand companies are an invitation to international money laundering.
There is no doubt that there are laws in place to deal with fraudulent application to the companies office but these are no longer enforced.
The last published conviction is for DR Gerald WATERS, who was running a company for scamster Jonathan Mann Waikato doctor fights convictions and also see Jonathon Mann seeks to silence victims and http://bewarefraudmann.wordpress.com/
Several years ago I was also involved on the periphery of a case with a fictional director and liquidator
Fresh Prepared Limited owed a lawyer $64,000. the company was directed by Lynne PRYOR Unit 1, 135 Grey St, Onehunga, Auckland she directed it on behalf of her boss Terry Hay , (Business partner of David Nathan )Instead of paying the lawyers Hay on sold the company to Sanjay PATEL 01 Nov 2006 who on 30 Jan 2007 appointed Liquidator Babubhai Patel of Papakura. It transpired that both ” men” were fictional Babubhai even shifted to Mumbai and his affidavits witnessed by a solicitor in Shanghai .Fortunately in those days there was such a thing as National enforcement unit in the companies office , one which actually prosecuted. Lynne PRYOR and Terry Hay were both charged with some 22 fraud offences . see news items Charges over alleged fake liquidator and Boss invents accountant to escape $60k debt . Hay took off to Honolulu his home turf and stayed low until Pryor had been dealt with in the courts , she was able to bargain away 21 charges as Hay was the prime offender. Lynne Pryor was disqualified from being a director but she remains at the premises which have now become a new company doing the same as before , business as usual , her brother Graham Pryor is supposedly her supervisor . this company is now called Salad foods . Salad foods share holding is hidden in a solicitors trust, but it used to be Terry Hay whose financial interests were in this company.
The transition of Fresh prepared into salad Foods was not simple for a bit there there was another company in the mix SALAD FOODS (1992) LIMITED directed and allegedly owned by Gui Li , Hays girlfriend at the time who used her parents Shanghai address.
But sadly it appears that these falsehoods are now condoned. I have always noted that when ther is no consequence to an action the abuse will increase.
This brings me back to this weeks Chinese company care of the British Virgin Island .
Milk New Zealand Investment was allegedly the share holder but had no real identifiable existence.
Yesterday the entry was changed on the companies register. the company is now shown as
Milk New Zealand Investment Limited Offshore Incorporations Centre, Road Town, Tortola , British Virgin Is.
All changed with the flick of a pen effectively having the effect of transferring the beneficial ownership of massive blocks of New Zealand pasture and all done apparently without a shred of evidence. I have requested the proof. will keep you posted
Invariably the ones who agree with every word I say are the ones who have been exposed to corruption and found that it is wave that washed over you and consumes assets on the way .
The only people who do not see corruption are the ones in denial who desperately want to believe the rhetoric because of the financial advantage it holds for them.
Amateur sleuths can have a field day with uncovering corruption in New Zealand but most are foiled by the presumption that ” things will have been done properly.” The reality is that we do not have proper systems or safe guards in place and our company registration is easily foiled
Trading names are commonly used and it is not unusual to find that companies swap names or trade in the name of another company. so it is always important o know who you are actually dealing with.
You can buy a house in the name of a company and then on sell the company , there by changing the directors and share holders of the company and the assets transfer to new owners without need for conveyancing as the ownership of the property has not changed, just change in ownership of the company.
Like any magic trick you dont believe it can be done until you see how it is done, then you will notice that it is happening more than you ever thought. its like buying a purple car, once you have one you see them every where. The reality is that nothing has changed only that you now have an awareness.
Looking at the companies involved in the Milk New Zealand group of companies , it is noted that the company Milk New Zealand Investment Limited does not appear on the New Zealand register but it appears on the company genealogy .
Rumour has it that the company is registers in the British virgin Island, but even if it does there is no evidence to show that this is he company which is the share holder of the multi million dollar chain of companies.
We have already seen that the Chinese company Hunan Roland animal husbandry Co., Ltd. is selling off shares in our land.
Our company registration is so unsafe that it is a possibility that this company which has never been considered as a potential purchaser is the actual owner of our land .
we can only wait and see. time will tell .
My very wise mother always told me that once you part with something, sell it off or give it away , you lose control over it. It looks to me that we have lost control over our farm land as it appears that it about to change hands within China.
The overseas investment office did due diligence on the purchasers of the Crafar farm- Milk New Zealand Holding Hong Kong , the report directed that this company should set up as a New Zealand company.Part 18 Overseas companiesof the Companies Act provides for this.
A new company named Milk New Zealand Holding appeared on our registry n its share holder was not Milk New Zealand Holding HK , and neither was this registration that of an over seas company.
Instead the share holder was listed as Milk New Zealand Investment Limited Suite 1, 139 Vincent Street, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1010 , New Zealand see post A closer look at the 2 Milk New Zealand Holding Limited companies
On discovering a Chinese document on Reuters more has become apparent
(Reuters) – Hunan Dakang Pasture Farming Co Ltd
* Says plans to raise up to 2.51 billion yuan ($404.25 million) via private placement of shares, proceeds will be used to acquire two pastures in New Zealand
The second document link.reuters.com/fuv22w indicates the possibility that the share holder may be the company registered in the British Virgin Islands.
Due to the nature and secrecy of this registration we cannot be sure if Milk NZ holdings HK is the 100% share holder of this company or even if this company is the shareholder of the New Zealand company Milk NZ holdings, thepossibility is that another company with an identical name exists some where else hidden in a tax haven which will come forward int he future and claim to be the shareholder.
Another possibility is the the chain of ownership could be through more than one company with several intermediaries between the company which the due diligence was done on and the ultimate purchaser a process during which the share holding of the BV investment company was diluted and now is not 100% Shanghai Pengxing, through subsidiaries.
When company structures become complicated there is always a reason and the reason only becomes clear with hind sight.
The Reuters document also alludes to the sale of our farms though shares the report is not one of Shanghai Penxin is is of Animal Husbandry Co., Ltd. Hunan Health Board
This company on a flow chart as 55% controlled by Shahai Pengxin and the ownership of the farms is attributed to th is company in the report see translated documentation Husbandry Co., Limited Hunan Kang non Public offering plan ( per Google translate )
the statement which I believe needs explanation is this
After the net proceeds will be used to: (1) the acquisition of New Zealand’s North Island Ranch and transformation projects; (2) the acquisition of New Zealand Los Cen ranch and improvement projects. In the implementation of the acquisition, the company will acquire new use Pengxin Group to raise funds Stake in the Hong Kong company (including its underlying company), and the Hong Kong company indirectly owned by North Island Ranch Entitled to, and the Hong Kong subsidiary has signed agreements to acquire the Los Cen ranch. Pengxin Group through the acquisition of new Hong Kong companies, Roland will indirectly take ownership of livestock pasture North Island, and can be implemented on the ranch of Los Cen
source Chinese document translation Husbandry Co., Limited Hunan Kang non Public offering plan
Time to look at the players
1 December 2009 Lee became director of Westlake capital Registered office Gilligan Shephard.
2 December 2009 Lee together with Xing Hong and Stone Shi became directors of KIWI DAIRY CORPORATION LIMITED Registerd office Gilligan Shephard. Westlake capital is the shareholder This company became Oravida NZ LTD on 13 may 2011
3 December 2009 Lee together with Xing Hong and Stone Shi became directors of Registerd office Gilligan Shephard. This company became ORAVIDA PROPERTY LIMITED on 27 June 2011
Oravida property limited owns 8 titles . It has to be noted that ORAVIDA PROPERTY LIMITED formed 22/7/2011 changed its name to KIWI DAIRY INDUSTRY LIMITED 27/7/11
18 Nov 2010 Terry Lee sets up a new company and Westlake capital becomes 100% share holder MILK NEW ZEALAND CORPORATION LIMITED. Zhaobai JIANG becomes a director On 02 Sep 2011 and acquires 50% of this shareholding 2 July 2014 . this company is not involved in any of the land purchases.
28 September 2010 Terry Lee resigns from Oravida portfolios
30 September 2010 Terry Lee & Zhaobai JIANG set up Nature pure Limited 60 % Milk New Zealand Holding Limited Kong Kong 40% Westlake shareholding . this company is not involved in any o f the land purchases .
My red flags
Terry Lee is the sole person to update the company registers and file now directors shareholders etc.
It is to me extremely odd that the Director is doing this task
It is also odd that the Hong Kong company which has shareholding in New Zealand simply did not become the shareholder of the New Zealand company or register here.
To me the registration of Milk New Zealand holdings is deceptive as the statement of the share holder is so deficient that there is no proof of existence.
I also notice that Mr Jiangs signatures are not consistent and I have to wonder if some one else is signing for him at times.
The revelations of the assumed ownership of the land By Rolands is worrying and I have to wonder if the Chinese like myself have worked out how our companies registration process has more holes in it than a seive.
We need an urgent inquiry .
Yesterday I did some delving into the back ground structure of the farms purchased in New Zealand by the Chinese today I am focusing on the companies New Zealand Milk Holding one is registered in Hong Kong and the other is a New Zealand entity which is not registered as an overseas company.
You could say they are identical twins but it does not appear that they have the same parents and they may not even be directly related .. its all open to presumption .
There can be no doubt at all that the applicant for the purchase of the Crafar farms was Milk New Zealand Holding Limited a Hong Kong company ,
It was this company which was approved by Linz under the overseas Investment act on 31.January 2012 .
“The Applicant is Milk New Zealand Holding Limited (“the Applicant”), a Hong Kong incorporated company which is an overseas person under the Act.”
The Applicant will register as an overseas company under the New Zealand Companies Act 1993 prior to acquiring the Investment.
This means that the legal entity the company registered in Hong Kong would also be registered in New Zealand. But it is NOT registered in New Zealand .
For clarity this would be the equivalent to a person having dual nationality, ie the person is registered in Hong Kong and New Zealand. So in this case there would only be one person named Milk New Zealand Holdings Limited with registration in both New Zealand and Hong Kong .
Part 18 of the companies act sets out in detail how overseas companies are to register. Overseas companies
334Overseas companies to register under this Act (1) An overseas company that, on or after the commencement of this Act, commences to carry on business in New Zealand must apply for registration under this Part in accordance with section 336 within 10 working days of commencing to carry on business.
An example of such a registration on the register is a company selected at random SOHO PROPERTY LIMITED a Gibraltar based company registered here in New Zealand Soho Property Limited (Gibraltar). On the companies application forms you can see its constitution and certifications as to its existence.
This is what is supposed to have happened but what actually occurred was that another company identical named was set up as a New Zealand Entity, there by creating a new and separate legal entity which has no visible connection or ties to the Linz applicant.
On 26 Jun 2012 MILK NEW ZEALAND HOLDING LIMITED (3883536) was registered with an alleged share holder of Milk New Zealand Investment Limited Suite 1, 139 Vincent Street, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1010 , New Zealand.
The share holder Milk New Zealand Investment Limited, has not been Located on any share registry and does not appear to be a legal person. It is therefore in the absence of proof considered to be a fictional organsiation.
Any way that aside it is clear that the consent to purchase the farms was given to the Hong Kong company and not any other legal entity.
The Hong Kong company which was given the right to purchase and which many believe purchased the Crafar farms and other farms has not registered in New Zealand as directed and is NOT THE ACTUAL OWNER OF THE FARMS
The ownership flow of the company at the Chinese end is as shown below or on page 5 of the Linz report
Paragraphs 6-12 of the report set out in detail the lineage of the applicant Milk New Zealand Holding Hong Kong
At Point 43 of the OIO Assessment: it states
“The Overseas Investment Office is satisfied that the individuals with control of the relevant overseas persons have business experience and acumen relevant to the overseas investment. The Applicant’s parent company group has extensive investment experience and Landcorp will provide the required specialist New Zealand dairying expertise”
But the overseas company DID NOT purchase the farms
As a person who conducts back grounds screens I have to wonder why you would do due diligence on one entity and then have another seemingly unrelated entity complete the transaction.
It appears to me that a lot of work went into checking out one person so that another person who has not had any due diligence done on them could purchase large chunks of New Zealand.
The OIO never considered or evaluated the alleged share holder of the ultimate purchaser Pengxin New Zealand Farm group and its pedigree
I know for a fact that in New Zealand no one checks ,when we see two names the same we make the assumption that they are one and the same. However an experienced investigator will tell you that there are many names which are in common .
You need only look at the quotes from Judith Collins to see that she relies upon the reports of Transparency International New Zealand who repeatedly claim that New Zealand has low level corruption and is perceived to be the least corrupt in the world. The Minister misquotes this repeatedly as being the least corrupt and has made statements along the line of ” with our low level of corruption we dont need to check as our processes are such that we are free of corruption “, the fact that we dont have corruption could be due to the fact that the word is not defined see my OIA request
There is no legally binding definition of corruption in New Zealand.
The same issue came up for me in 2006 when I questioned the existence of a law enforcement authority called AWINZ. this was covered up by using other people using the same trading name. If the Chinese are aware of the ability to switch one name for an other then at the very worst this could be a massive money laundering scam and at the best it could be gross negligence and ignorance.
With a transaction this big you would think that some one in government would be assigned to ensure that things are done correctly .
I am doing some delving into the purchase of the Lochinvar station. I have learnt a long time ago that in New Zealand No one checks. This is what happened when a fictional organization was give law enforcement powers . So I never assume and I check everything mainly because our government departments assume that honesty and integrity prevail and accept every thing on face value.
This leaves the country wide open to abuse. I am not saying that this is the case in this instance but what I am saying is that things simply dont stack up .
Let us start with a simple chronology ( I love chronologies )
5 October 2009:
Crafar Farms placed into receivership, owing $216 million to creditors.source
2 December 2009
ORAVIDA NZ LIMITED (2356805) Registered Terry Lee , Xing Hong and Stone Shi directors and Shareholders: Jing Huang, Julia Jiyan Xu, and Deyi Shi.
11 June 2010: & 30 July 2010
National Party receives $50,000.00 donation from Susan Chou. The National Party has received $200,000 from a wealthy Chinese New Zealand couple linked to the businessman behind the foreign bid for the Crafar dairy-farm empire.
28 Sep 2010
Terry Lee resigns his directorship of ORAVIDA NZ LIMITED (2356805)
30 Sep 2010
Nature Pure Limited A new company is registered in New Zealand .Terry Lee and Zhaobai JIANG are the directors with the Hong Kong based Milk New Zealand Holdings Ltd as 60% shareholder is registered for them by Liew and associates.
This company is called Nature Pure Limited . From that Point on the annual returns are completed by the director Terry Lee . The registered office is Liew and associates until 19 march 2013
The remaining 40% shareholding is held by WESTLAKE CAPITAL LIMITED (2368441)registered to Gilligan shepherd , who are also the accountants/ registered office for Oravida.
Nature Pure till this day does not own any properties in New Zealand nor is it a shareholder of any other company.
22 December 2010:
Government blocks bid by Natural Dairy to buy the 16 Crafar farms on ‘good character’ grounds. source
14 January 2011
The Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry has laid charges against five parties involved in the running of the Crafar farms, it said today.
The Animal Welfare Act charges were laid in the Taupo District Court and relate to a farm which was investigated by MAF in October 2009 as part of a wider review of all Crafar-owned properties.
KordaMentha accepts offer from Shanghai Pengxin International Group Ltd to buy Crafar Farms.source
13 April 2011:
Shanghai Pengxin lodges application with the Overseas Investment Office (OIO) to buy the Crafar farms.source
31 May 2011:
National Party receives $100,000 donation from Susan Chou. (Source)
22 July 2011:
ORAVIDA LTD registered. Shareholders: Jing Huang, Julia Jiyan Xu, and Deyi Shi. (Source)
27 July 2011: O
RAVIDA PROPERTY LTD changes name to KIWI DAIRY INDUSTRY LTD. Shareholder: Deyi Shi (Source)
26 September 2011:
Crafar farms receiver KordaMentha rejects a conditional NZ$171.5 million offer for 16 central North Island dairy farms from a group led by controversial former merchant banker Michael Fay.source
22 November 2011:
26 November 2011:
NZ General Election
30 November 2011:
Consent granted for Milk New Zealand Holdings limited ( The Hong Kong company) to purchase Crafar farms
Associate Minister of Finance Hon Dr Jonathan Coleman and Minister for Land Information Hon Maurice Williamson have granted consent to Milk New Zealand Holding Limited (Milk New Zealand), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Shanghai Pengxin Group Co. Limited (Pengxin)
The High Court today released its decision in relation to the judicial review of Ministers’ decision to grant consent to Milk New Zealand Holding Limited (a wholly owned subsidiary of Shanghai Pengxin Group Co. Limited) to purchase the 16 Crafar farms.
This court decision again refers to an overseas company.
The successful bidder was Milk NZ, a Hong Kong registered company.6 It is a subsidiary of a Chinese company, Shanghai Pengxin Group Co Ltd (Shanghai Pengxin), which is in turn a subsidiary of another Chinese company, Nantong Yingxin Investment Co Ltd (Nantong). Most of the shares in Nantong (99 per cent) are owned by Zhaobai Jiang and the remainder by his brother. Mr Jiang is a successful entrepreneur.
 For the purposes of the Act:
(a) Milk NZ is an overseas person.
20 April 2012:
Government ministers , Land Information Minister Maurice Williamson and Associate Finance Minister Jonathan Coleman approve the Overseas’ Investment Office’s (OIO) new recommendation to allow the sale of the 16 Crafar farms to Shanghai Pengxin.source
26 Jun 2012
A New Zealand company is registered as MILK NEW ZEALAND HOLDING LIMITED (3883536) it is listed as a NZ Limited Company and the transaction is through LIEW & ASSOCIATES.
Immediately after wards but on the same day companies were also registered by Liew and associates being
- PURE 100 FARM LIMITED (3899541)
- NEW ZEALAND STANDARD FARM LIMITED (3900378)
- MILK NEW ZEALAND DAIRY LIMITED (3900437) registered as NATURE PURE FARM LIMITED but changed its name in July 2013
27 Jun 2012
PENGXIN NEW ZEALAND FARM GROUP LIMITED is registered and while it is touted to be a subsidiary of he overseas purchaser it has in reality no direct connection other than that it is owned by s similarly named company to the purchaser but this MILK NEW ZEALAND HOLDING LIMITED (3883536) is a New Zealand entity and not a foreign company
17 Oct 2013
7 April 2014
Three more companies are registered again having the New Zealand registered MILK NEW ZEALAND HOLDING LIMITED as the share holder , you have to wonder which farms are being eyed up .
For those who are visual this is the flow chart of how it comes together company structure the question we have to ask is are those who put the offer in the same as the ones who actually bought it , why is there not a direct link to the Hong Kong company .
We would welcome transparency or an explanation , this shows just how dangerous our company registry is and how easily assets can be appropriated to companies other than those intended.
The question remains who is , what is MILK NEW ZEALAND INVESTMENT LTD.. or is it or is it not a legal entity ?
With the governments close ties to Oravida it is essential that we have a full impartial investigation into this one
Despite this there are many over seas web sites which are promoting this company as on off shore bank.
On the contacts page you will see a picture of what purports to be their office . ironically this picture is pretty much the same as one found on the internet advertising office design . It therefore will not come as much of a surprise to find that Breder Suasso shares its international head office at level 2 44 Khyberpass with a graphic artist.
Delve deeper into the company and all sorts of interesting things appear… more tomorrow
Any house wife will tell you that if you sweep dirt under the rug that you will eventually be caught out. In terms of politics I think NZ has got to the stage where we are ignoring this fact but the reality is becoming visible
I find it amazing that in 8 years I have not been able to get a government response on the corruption in Animal welfare where a lawyer was able to write legislation for his own business plan which he then advised on and obtained after making an application in a false name.
Obviously I was not going to get a response as this would expose the tactics which are considered legitimate by both the National and Labour parties.
The illusion of our corruption free status is the facade behind which the reality exists. We need only look at the events of the past week to see that Foreign citizens get far more attention from our politicians than locals do .
While politicians are elected by the public ( real persons ) the support of our government appears to be to companies ( legal person ) .
a Simple chronology sourced from the Oravida news page shows involvement of the government with the company
Origins of the company
The company was incorporated on 2/12/2009 as KIWI DAIRY CORPORATION LIMITED it went through several name changes to become ORAVIDA NZ LIMITED
The company ORAVIDA LIMITED was formed on 22 July 2011 and became the owner of ORAVIDA NZ LIMITED ( which was previously called Oravida Ltd ) in September 2011 .
chronology is as follows
On August 25th, most prominent harbour buildings’ in Auckland CBD. The event was well attended by guests from the government, business associates and building’s key tenants. Mr. Peter Goodfellow, the chairman of NZ’s national party and his partner, Member of the Parliament for central Auckland as well as partners from PWC and Bell Gully were all in the attendance.
6/09/2011 Julia Jiyan XU appointed director oravida ltd
8/10/2011 Opening of the Oravida Shanghai
22-Nov-11 Oravida NZ Limited donates $1,600 to National Party
22-Nov-11 Oravida NZ Limited donates $55,000 to National Party
1/12/2011 New Zealand Scampi Tasting cocktail party at NZTE Shanghai
Seafood and Wine luncheon with New Zealand Minister of Trade at NZ On March 21st, 2011, Oravida proudly sponsored the seafood & wine luncheon with Mr. Tim Groser, New Zealand’s Minister of Trade at New Zealand Center in Shanghai. The event was aimed to present New Zealand seafood and wines to a well-attended group top chefs. Mr. Groser said: “ if you are looking for the cheapest product, New Zealand in not the place, but if you are looking for products that offer best value for money, you will find such products everywhere in New Zealand.”
Led by the district Mayor, Li, Yaoxin, the delegation of Shanghai’s Changning municipality conducted a weeklong official visit in New Zealand. The main purpose of the visit was to explore the possibilities of branding New Zealand as part of Changning District’s initiatives of “country specific centers”, which is a trading platform intended for companies around the world to showcase and subsequently sell unique and under discovered products in China. Oravida Ltd is one of the chosen companies by Changning District government to spearhead the efforts representing New Zealand.
Oravida’s vision to bring safe, natural and minimally processed premium food, unique to New Zealand’s unspoiled environment to Chinese consumers resonates well with Changning Government’s missions. By choosing Changning District as the home for Oravida’s China Showcase of New Zealand products, the company is best positioned to bridge the supply and demand by capitalizing on Chinese government’s support to promote country specific products, especially in establishing the consumer confidence in China, and New Zealand government’s endorsement for promoting companies with premium products from New Zealand to gain access to a much needed bigger market. During the visit, Mayor Li, Yaoxin met with the National party chairman Peter Goodfellow to discuss this exciting opportunity extensively and laid down the foundation for the bilateral collaborations.
11-Oct-12 David WONG-TUNG husband of Judith Collins National MP appointed director Oravida and Oravida NZ
On Friday 26th October 2012, Mr Deyi Shi the founder and principal of the Oravida Group of Companies, a passionate and extremely competent golfer, had the honour of playing golf with New Zealand’s current Prime Minister The Right Honourable John Key. Prime Minister Key, a keen and competent golfer, entered into the light hearted spirit of the head to head competition with Mr Shi at this fun event.
10/11/2012 Oravida and Sanford, partners in premium seafood for China
On November 10th, 2012, New Zealand Herald, the country’s leading newspaper featured an article on New Zealand seafood, ‘Sanford hooks into China market’. The article revealed to readers that because of the rising wealth in China, a shift in taste towards more premium seafood has been recognised. Oravida in partnership with Sanford has been successfully seizing the opportunity to supply New Zealand scampi to over 200 restaurants in Shanghai and is expecting to bring more high-end seafood species to China’s shores in the near future. The Chief executive of Sanford, Eric Barratt, says that sales to China are likely to increase from 8.5 per cent of Sanford’s total exports to around 25 per cent over the next eight years. Sanford is confident that China’s growing demand for imported seafood can be supplied sustainably and well managed, especially with partners with extensive local knowledge. Peter John GOODFELLOW National party president is a director of Sanfords
During Prime Minister John Key’s visit to China, The Honorable Tim Grosser, Minister of Trade, The Right Honorable Sir Donald McKinnon，Chairman of New Zealand China Council visited Sogo Supermarket in Shanghai, where many of the NZ premium products are sold. Among many of the NZ products, Oraivda’s fresh milk and Sanford’s scampi are the newest additions to the product lists, and can certainly be categorized as the most innovative.
Oravida NZ moved into a new premise on Oct. 7th, 2013. The relocation of our corporate office to 139 Quay Street, a building which we bought two years ago symbolizes that Oravida has entered into the next phase of fast growth. Present Jenny Shipley – Judith Collins cut the ribbon
5/11/2013 Led by New Zealand’s Trade and Enterprise, Oravida successfully participated in the global seafood show held in Dalian.
20/10/2013 Directors of Oravida invited to a community lunch with Judith Collins total present 15-20 people
20/10/2013 Private dinner with Judith Collins and Oravida directors
The Honorable Judith Collins, Minister of Justice, ACC and Ethnic Affairs, His excellency, Ambassador Carl Worker visited Oravida Shanghai office upon company’s invitation. As a NZ company committed to branding NZ’s premium food products and developing the distribution channels in China for these products, Oravida has been at the forefront of advocating food “made in NZ”. Both Minister Collins and Ambassador Walker recognized company’s efforts, congratulated us on what we have achieved and encouraged us to continue building NZ’s premium food reputation in China.
23/12/2013 Oravida group donates $30,000 to national party
Prime Minister John Key met up with Oravida’s chairman Stone Shi at a dinner in Beijing last night, greeting him with a handshake and a “nice to see you again” before posing for photos.
If only every New Zealand company could get such an endorsement from our government then the playing field would be level.
It would appear that this is as much about promoting Oravida as it is about facilitating exports into china for Sanford , which is the family company of Peter Goodfellow
While transparency international New Zealand maintains that there is integrity in our systems the reality is that integrity is lacking.
Persons with vested interest are able to influence the government and while this can occur we are in danger of having our government influenced by those who wish to financially gain from it.
The events of the last week would suggest that our government is far from independent . The corruption which exists and is considered normal in other countries is being brought in to New Zealand. We are naive and do not have processes in place to deal with corruption
It cold well be considered that Judith Collins who through her husbands position at Oravida is obtaining a financial benefit from the promotion which she had undertaken in China on behalf of Oravida.
In a three day visit she had lunch and dinner with the directors in Beijing and then visited the factory in Shanghai .. you have to remind yourself that she is the minister of Justice .. and remind me again what that has to do with scampi and milk .
The documents which were released last week under the OIA are available here I have attempted to put them into chronological order
emails by topic ( more or less )
pages 9-10 Minster Collins’ Visit Update
pages 11-25 Sunday 20 October private dinner
pages 27-41 Minister Collins’ Visit
pages 52-54Oravida invitation
pages 72-78 request for Bios
pages 79-80 brief sunday lunch
pages 83-84 Briefing Oravida
pages 85-86invitation embassy
pages 89-95ambassador communications Oravida
pages 96-104 JUDITH COLLINS TO CHINA 24- 2.9 JUNE