I had intended to post on this site everyday during the pre election period and I notice to my horror that it has been a week since my last post. I have been busy but not he way I intended to be and I will make certain that my time was not wasted.
Not long after I announced my intention to stand I was sued by my former lawyer Evgeny Orlov. Evgene or Eugene as many know him like to live in the grey area of law. confusion and burying people under mountains of paper are his best skills .
I am a former client of Orlovs firm Equity law, I used to work in the office and saw how it operated. Orlov was so scared that I would talk he took me to court to get a restraining order when I had not done anything except breathe . That order expired last November .
Now I am under siege again The tactics he uses is to throw so much at you that you will either go broke engaging a lawyer or if you do it yourself that you will miss something vial and he will squeeze in and annihilate you in court.
Orlov is no longer a lawyer but is practicing through a proxy , Giving her heaps of experience at my expense, guess its his way of getting money for her. Last week he filed yet another set of proceedings this time his lawyer Greg Stewart is trying to to get a protection order through his client Orlov to prevent me from publishing anything about Greg Stewart. Julia Leenoh and George Bogiatto this is the application here application restraining order. The bits they complain of are here http://www.transparency.net.nz/legal-bullying/ and at the links at their name.. seems like transparency and truth dont serve them well .They prefer to work invisibly .
This getting a restraining order for yourself through your client while working in a conflicted position by acting agaisnt a former client must be a first in New Zealand and it will be testing the conflict of interest rules to the absolute hilt .
As can be seen in his application filed through lawyers Stewart & Associates Equity Law,( whose address and phone numbers are those of Equity law) , Mr Orlov requests
“Restrain the Respondent from publishing any material that may
directly or by inference lead to his identification or any other details
about his previous practice and all associated members of the practice
that has now merged with Stewart & Associates, explicit or implied,
on the Respondent’s blog Transparency New Zealand or any other
online forum accessible by the public which she can moderate”
So what has he got to hide ? the strange thing is that he has already taken defamation proceedings and I have an open offer on the table to him that all he has to do is ask me to amend what has posted and It will be done.
But basically he does not like the idea that I provide transparency e.g Look at this document from the companies office . the document is an application to remove the company SWEDLINK TRADE LTD from the register .
This application is supported by the alleged minutes of the company. Now to grasp the complexity of this meeting you have to note that the director Inta Bilder is Latvian , lives in Latvia, the director of the shareholder is in Cyprus and he company is registered to level 4 44 Khyber pass road Grafton Auckland
Now lets look at the players
Inta Bilder is widely reported in the international and local press
a search of the companies he has been involved in records that he once held 834 companies in New Zealand .A recent search reveals that the following are still showing Inta Bilder as the director
|BENTLEX LIMITED (1964808) – Shareholder|
|CARGOTEX LIMITED (2084625) – Shareholder|
|EXPORTEX LIMITED (1964816) – Shareholder|
|INFINITY INTERTRADE LIMITED (2067354) – Shareholder|
|TRANSLINE CORPORATION LIMITED (2135243) – Shareholder|
|BALLEX UNIVERSAL LIMITED (1907994) – Shareholder|
Many of the companies have now been struck off through a major cull carried out by the companies office but those named above remain.
Moving on to the next name on the list Equity trust International
company records show 2 directors
Steven James GREEN
Unit 5, 27 Fache Street, Clyde, Clyde, 9330 , New Zealand
Registrant Street: 3033004
Registrant City: Auckland
Registrant Email: @equitylaw.co.nz
Admin Name: Evgeny Orlov
Admin Organization: Equity Trust ltd
Avoiding Death and Taxes When Investing in Property – The Benefits of a New Zealand Foreign Trust for Property Investors Contributed by Evgeny Orlov, Barrister, Equity Trust International (New Zealand) [www.Trust-NZ.com]
Avoiding Death and Taxes When Investing in Property. the benefits of a New Zealand Foreign Trust for property investors by Evgeny Orlov, Barrister, Equity Trust International (New Zealand) International property investors have realised that property is one of the best forms of investment. Of course, provided that you are not stuck in a particular location: [...]
See his very convincing spiel here he is a Human rights lawyer but does not respect the human rights of freedom of expression when it comes to him .In my experience He doe not practice what he preaches. Love the bit about looking after clients.. he gave me false invoices and over charged me and agave me grossly sub standard work
news items relating to Manti Effrosyni as below
“What is this firm Interhold Ltd, which manages $ 45 million asset M.Bakieva?
Try to find out. The company is registered at the Khyber 44, Auckland, New Zealand. Her owner is registered in Cyprus Genhold Limited, whose director Cypriot Manti Effrosini (Manti Effrosyni) concurrently is director 88 New Zealand companies. ” (Copied From Google translate)
Not only are the allegations and articles Ms Haden posts, ve1y offensive
and distressing, they cause further concern to the safety of my family,
myself and my legal acquaintances because of Ms Haden’s capabilities as
an ex police woman and private investigator. I fear that if Ms. Haden is
not stopped in this way, she will stop at nothing to destroy myself and all
the people around me all because of the fact I brought a legal proceeding
Not too long ago we posted an article with regards to Milk New Zealand Holding , this is the company which is purportedly owned by Shangai Pengxin
The office of overseas investment OIO Assessment at page four stated
The Applicant is Milk New Zealand Holding Limited (“the Applicant”), a Hong Kong incorporated company which is an
overseas person under the Act.
The Applicant will register as an overseas company under the New Zealand Companies Act 1993 prior to acquiring the Investment.
It transpired that the applicant did not comply with this direction instead another company named Milk New Zealand Holding was registered as a New Zealand company with a share holder initially unidentified but later revealed to be Milk New Zealand Investment a company registered in the British Virgin islands .
I requested information from the companies office through FYI and a response has been received .
MILK NEW ZEALAND INVESTMENT LIMITED is indeed registered in the British Virgin islands , but the companies register there does not disclose who the share holders are .
The British Virgin Islands company was registered on 24 May 2012 , the company which registers off shore incorporation has provided a certificate of incumbency which presumably is only accurate as at the date it was issued.
Additionally the final paragraph it states that the register may be kept elsewhere and their records may not be up to date .. so fat lot of use that certificate is .
But going back to the instructions of the OIO it states The Applicant will register as an overseas company under the New Zealand Companies Act 1993 prior to acquiring the Investment.
The agreement therefore between the applicant and the government has not been complied with and the Purchaser has no obligations to fulfill the conditions as the purchaser is not the applicant , it is a grand son who has the same name .
It is the company in between the applicant and purchaser which is of concern as this is the weakest and a very non transparent link in the chain .
I wonder if any one will do anything about it ? I have sent the open letter below to the ministers .
Sent: Wednesday, 10 September 2014 10:01 a.m.
To: ‘firstname.lastname@example.org'; ‘email@example.com'; ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’
Open letter to the Ministers of finance, land information and economic development and OIA request
I wish to draw your attention to the fact that the purchaser of the Crafar farms was not the company which applied to and was approved by the OIO
The directions of the OIO appear to have been ignored , these were that “The Applicant will register as an overseas company under the New Zealand Companies Act 1993 prior to acquiring the Investment.”
The resulting group of companies went on to purchase more farms and a deception/error occurred which caused the OIO to state at point 16 of the application for the purchase of the Synlait farms
“In 2012, Milk NZ was granted consent to acquire 16 dairy farms known as the Crafar Farms (“Crafar Farms”). Consent was granted subject to extensive conditions, including annual reporting. The Overseas Investment Office has recently received Milk NZ’s first annual report and is satisfied that Milk NZ is not in breach of any conditions of consent.”
But the report which was produced was not from the applicant in the Crafar application but from a company which has the same name and purports to descend from the applicant.
The statement on the OIO web site states “Milk New Zealand Holding Limited (Milk NZ), the company that purchased the 16 former Crafar Farms last year, has submitted its first annual report to the Overseas Investment Office (OIO).” This statement is true however it was not the company which was approved to purchase the farms , it was in effect a name sake with questionable genealogy.
The annual report furnished further complicates matter s by referring to the purchaser of the farms as being Pengxin New Zealand Farm Group, which is a subsidiary of Milk new Zealand Holding (NZ) as opposed to a direct subsidiary of Milk New Zealand Holding, (HK) the applicant . As a fraud investigator I am aware that through the use of names assumptions can be made which divert those who accept the assumption away from the truth.
In between the company ,which was the applicant Milk NZ holding ( HK) and milk New Zealand Holding ( NZ) is a non-transparent and unscreened ,unapproved entity called Milk New Zealand investments .This has a certificate of incumbency dated 5 december 2013, which by its own disclaimer may or may not be accurate.
Milk New Zealand holding the applicant is not the purchaser or the direct owner of the purchaser and this may bring about issues of its own as the purchaser is not a party to any of the conditions agreed to with the OIO .
There appears to be a disconnect between the OIO and the MED . No one has verified that the applicant has been properly registered as directed as an overseas company under the New Zealand Companies Act 1993.
It would appear that the provisions of the act specified under the heading Overseas companies has not been complied with .
As per section 15 of the companies act, each company is a separate legal entity , therefore the applicant considered by the OIO and the purchaser are two separate legal persons.
By way of OIA please provide copies of any documents in which any of the ministers or ministries have considered the fact that the applicant in the Crafar farms deal was not the purchaser . And please provide copies of any consents which have allowed the purchaser to be different from the applicant .
I ask this under urgency due to the Lochinvar station being negotiated and if falsehoods exist then this should be addressed prior to the sale going through.
What would happen if the silent majority was not silent ?
Imagine if every one who is eligible to vote voted .
The undecided would become the deciders and we may all be better off because of them .
Instead of not voting if all non voters voted for nothing but ” other minority parties ” which received .48% of the vote in the last elections their vote take woudl be increased to 34.63% which would be 3.47% more than National got in the last elections .
Now wouldn’t that be a left field game changer ?
These minority parties would be in a position to form a government with any one . They could actually form a Government with every one except national and Labour .
They could throw out consultants, advisers and just runt eh country on good old common sense .
It would be any ones guess who would be prime minister but I certainly do hope that the first thing this parliament would address is corruption .
I have no doubts that those in the Grey are those who can help us beat the 1% .. are you in ????
What is the point of having laws if there is no accountability to it?
We have screeds of legislation which applies to lawyers but just about every time a complaint made to the law society comes back with the words that the lawyer concerned does not meet the threshold for that rule or offence or it is written off in some other lame manner without real consideration of the rule has been breached or not .
We appear to have allowed a Grey area creep into law a decision which says technically they have broken the rules or ignored them but we dont think that it has done serious damage. Should we perhaps re write our laws so that the law can be broken by 5% , 10% or even totally ignored or sat theft is not a theft is the sum is less than , or too bad he stole your TV but because it was old it doesn’t matter. Or simply apply the law selectively to people who you think has good reputation which will be tarnished by a conviction regardless of the facts.
I think I may have hit the problem on the head there as our legal system is built on the 12 the century legal concept in Britain.There were four inns of court Grays Inn, Lincoln’s Inn, Inner Temple, Middle temple , the links will take you on a fascinating voyage of discovery .
It is perhaps not very surprising that the words Bar, standing and Inns are all associated with the law .That is why only those standing can be at the bar, I can only guess that the others were under the table or dead in a corner .
Through the involvement of the Knights Templar and the inns, religion was a tool used control those both in the Inns and those on whom the law was practiced. The Fear that some harm would befall them would get any one to confess except those who secretly knew that you could tell lies and get away with it.
But fast forward to 2014, knights in shining amour are out, religion has been shown not to deliver the thunder bolts and lighting to those who do not speak the truth or act honourably . So what do we do we say to the lawyers go and form an organization and control yourselves. New Zealand Law Society
As a safe guard we set up the LCRO to which you can appeal if you dont like what the law society does but we make certain that the people on the LCRO are appointed in consultation with the law society and also funded by them.
Because of the lack of funds the LCRO is desperately under resourced and there appears to be a wait of some 2 years before the matter is determined by the LCRO , evidence of this is shown in the dates of the determinations .
To expedite matters and to make it appear that most of the lawyers are good guys the law society ” writes the complaint off ” in their early resolution process, this has the effect that people just done bother making complaints as it is simply a waste of their time. Their actions with lawyers are more akin to that of a mother of a very spoiled only child , rather than a mother of 10 who in years gone by would have given the culprit a good reason to remember why he has to stick to the rules.
I have only ever had one successful complaint to the law society and that took 3 years to complete . I was to get $30,000 after false invoices had been issued .
As a former police officer I find it appalling that a person with the full weight and responsibility of upholding the law and being an officer of the court can commit acts which when I was a police officer were crimes .I have seen people locked up for stealing a packet of tobacco yet here I have been deprived of a massive sum through false accounting and the offender is now suing me for bankruptcy.
Bankruptcy and liquidation are two processes used to ” take some one out ” which liquidation of a company is the equivalent of killing off an opponent, bankruptcy is as close as you can legally get to bopping off a person who gets in your way and if they resit they will son find that another $3,000 is added to the bill.
This week a Lawyer was jailed for stealing from clients this brings about the question, what is the threshold for theft? In my day a theft was a theft but it appears that now thefts are acceptable up to a certain limit.
I have also become aware that the law society has a process which takes time and does not allow for intervention . Since filing my complaint with regards to Evgeny Orlov in February 2011, he has taken me to court no less than four times and my matter has still not been resolved.
He is currently trying to bankrupt me over $3,000 and sue me for $500,000 . All these court processes have strict time frames and is taking my time. It has occurred to me that if he bankrupts me for $3,000 all my issues will go away and when your broke there is no point in coming after you for more dosh cause your bankrupt.. It must be the best place to be. Perhaps Mr Olov is trying to make me an example after all he is in the business of setting up trusts so that people can hide their money overseas .
A very good example of how the process is abused is that Orlov who was struck off as a lawyer but has had a reprieve and can practice again if the was to get a practicing certificate , is running his practice through Julia Leenoh a very junior junior who is working under the supervision of Greg Stewart of Stewart and associates in Alexandra and claiming to be a branch called Stewart and associates equity law.
She operates from the premises of Equity law and any one not knowing would think that it is business as usual at equity law. To give Leenoh some practice Orlov has become the client and is suing me and a friend of mine.
My friend received a letter from Leenoh stating that they wont proceed against her because she was joined by “mistake ” and since she didn’t engage counsel they wont be costs owing
Now I consider taking court action without any evidence as an abuse of process , it is akin to beating some one up with a piece of 4 x2 and saying sorry wrong person , didn’t mean to hurt you .
But the law society will no doubt look at this and say no harm done and leave the door wide open to the next lawyer to make the same mistake.
In the mean time the person who has had the court action filed agaisnt them has how many sleepless nights?
This ” mistake ‘ is actually a breach of the rules and the law society has a duty to keep lawyers accountable to the rules , but the reality is that it works well for lawyers not to be hard on this kind of thing as it gives them something to put pressure on people with .
This is not the only mistake there have been many , perhaps it is the incompetence which the judges upheld as being present in Orlov. But when you are paying a lawyer big $ like 20 times your hourly rate you expect competence and you dont expect mistakes and you dont expect to be practiced on.
It is for such incidents , that I believe that the law society should not be the both the body which disciplines lawyers and holds them accountable . I have drawn up a petition to segregate the functions of the law society being 65 Regulatory functions and 66 Representative functions. And to ask the government to set up one organization which is dependent of Lawyers and only has the regulatory functions so as to hold lawyers truly accountable to the law.
A matter follows from complaint to law society , to LCRO to tribunal and even after that there is appeal
I am 4 years in on my matter and we have not hit the LCRO yet , the LCRO will need at least 6 months to make a decision then there can be an appeal to the tribunal . Bankruptcy is just a few months so it is a lot easier for the lawyer to beat up his complainant than it is for the complainant to get justice .
We need a process which work as fast as a bankruptcy application does, a process during which administrators can intervene and assess all court action between the parties and ensure that only matters are filed which have followed the rules, proper negotiation and for which there is evidence.
No more soft touch for lawyers. They need to be held accountable to the law to a Higher degree than the people who they proceed against . You can help by singing the petition
The petition is down loadable here Petition for an independent lawyers authority
Over the years I have developed a fascination with magic. Magic is all around us , Magic occurs when something happens and you cannot explain how it occurs. But the magic goes when you discover the trick because all magic relies on deceit and distraction .
Magic is used to make something which is other wise impossible happen and often it defies all logic. It therefore does not come to any surprise that the men and women in the black cloaks of their medieval masters still practice this same deceit .
Lets look at this in the context of equity law barristers limited.
a. I was a client of Equity law limited
b. Evgeny Orlov is director of equity law and sole shareholder.The company was once a registered law firm
c. Equity law under the direction of Orlov issues false invoices
d. I make a complaint to the law society with regards to lack of time sheets and false invoicing.
e. Three years later Law society directs Orlov to reduce his invoices and refund me some $30,000
f. I issue a statutory demandwhen Orlov tells me that he refuses to pay me and that he will never pay
g. Orlov appeals to LCRO , I discover this only by way of a set aside which he served on me
h. I advise that in view of the appeal I will not enforce the statutory demand and ask for the matter to be withdrawn from court
i. I hear nothing until day before court , Bogiatto , acting for equity advises that he will be asking for cost.
j. I go to court to argue cost
k. Bogiatto tells the judge I proceeded against the wrong entity. I am a lay litigant was not prepared for this twist and did not have a the evidence with me to argue that Orlov had been instructed to reduce the invoices.I had in any case agreed not to proceed with the statutory demand so I lost
l. 1 A costs awarded against me.
m. Bogiatto sends an invoice for Some $5,000 I advise him that his calculations are at 1b and not 1A
n. Despite being advised he has an order sealed for the $5,000 sum
o. I tell him that a set off applies due to invoices having duplicate entries. I tell him to have a new order sealed and to let me know what the amount is
p. I hear nothing more until I was served with a bankruptcy notice some 5 months later
q. I go to the court to find the sealed order and find that there is a second sealed order for $3,000 on file, this was sealed just after my last correspondence with Bogiatto but was never served this on me .
r. I make a complaint to the law society with regards to Bogiatto’ s actions and involvement and seek for him to be removed from the matter. He responds to the law society that he has not been instructed and that his name should not have been on the intituling. My complaint is dismissed
s. Stewart refuses to settle the matter without full payment including the bankruptcy application costs.
t. We go to court on my application to have the bankruptcy application struck out
u. The lawyers who are there are Leenoh and Gurbrinder Singh Aulakh
i. I have spoken to Gurbrinder Singh Aulakh, who tells me that he was there as “an agent “ for Stewart and associates equity law.
ii. I have advised him that he is acting in a situation of conflict of interest due to his law firm partner mr Bogiatto being a witness in the matter
iii. Mr Bogiatto claimed he had not been instructed .. but mr Akulah claims he was not there as a partner from Bogiatto firm but as an agent for Stewart equity
iv. I believe that mr Aulakh is still being supervised and does not practice on his own account. Yet he appeared as “ senior “ in the court .
v. The court advises that costs may be awarded against mr Orlov For the first bankruptcy notice and suggest that we settle between the parties
w. I am told to pay the full amount.. the Blackmail letter is sent to reinforce that
x. I decide to pay to get this court action out o f the way and believe that I can recover my money through the lCRO decision equity law owes me 30,000 so if I pay 3,000 and not apply the set off the effect will be the same later on as if it was set off against the $30,000 and I recover $27,000.
y. But then I find that mr Orlov has his house on the market and it states that he is going over seas, so I stop the payment as it becomes clear to me that I will pay $3,000 and I won’t be able to recover anything from equity law due to mr Orlov having left the country and the company being left a shell.
Everything is being done so as to deny me justice and so that Orlov can take me for as much money as he possibly can while not paying me any.
There is a real need for lawyers to be identified as to which law firm they belong to. law firms need to be registered under legislation be identifiable and suable , other wise they can sue any one and have no accountability back , to me this has all the hall marks of a cop giving a person a beating when he has handcuffed them.
Evgeny Orlov is such a person, and he uses the dirty tactics like filing multiple actions so that you are over loaded and with a bit of luck something might slip past.
The whole idea is that I should feel bullied and intimidated and pull my neck in. But this Russian bully is not going to do this to me . I will expose him for what he is .
He really should not be doing anything at all which causes me to look at his practice. The reality is that he would get away with his activities if he simply did not pick on some one who knows how to investigate. You see in New Zealand we run a system which is based on parking a hearse the bottom of a cliff , we do Little or no prevention work and the facilities which we do have are under resourced and over burdened.
The upshot is that New Zealand which is deemed to be the least corrupt is actually very good at creating a false impression. this works to help make New Zealand scam artists very rich. Most New Zealanders have a very relaxed out look and they simply dont concern themselves with things that dont affect them. so it is a perfect back drop for New Zealand to become an international money laundering center. There are those who are very willing to use this apathy and the very unsound company structures we have .
I Believe that we should be able to warn people of impeding danger and indeed we do have freedom of speech last time I looked. and that includes freedom of opinion . Not only is what i say beleow my honest opinion it is based on research and personal experience it is published so that others dont have to go through what I have had to endure.
The equity group international is in reality the premises of Equity law barristers limited . the most prominent activity there now is through Equity trust International limited.
Orlov was struck off as a lawyer in 2013 but now appears to be practicing through a proxy lawyer Julia Leenoh who was admitted to the bar in March and obtained her practicing certificate in June.
Since then Orlov has used her services under the guise of Stewart and associates equity law branch . Julia however is apparently not being supervised by any one except struck off lawyer Orlov.
Equity law barristers limited is owned and directed by Orlov who in court papers claims that he is unemployed.
the web site for Equity law has been taken down but documents sourced through the archive show that one of the persons who gave it a glowing testimonial is Steven Green.
Trust and company formation
Green just happens to be a director of Equity trust International along with Greg Stewart who operates an alleged branch of is law firm from Orlovs premises . the company is owned by Liliya Soboleva wife of Orlov.
It then does not come as any surprise that the majority of the promotion of he company is done through Orlov , the directors are pretty much invisible apart from showing on the companies register and Steven green putting through many of the company registrations for companies associated in the press with international money laundering.
|Equity Trust International Limited|
|Phone:||+649 303 3001
Fax: + 649 303 2018
|Address:||Level 4 44 Khyber Pass Rd,
|Mail Address:||PO Box 8333, Grafton, Auckland.|
Fake insurance brokers
We have now also located the fact that a scam insurance company ran from the same premise level 4 44 Khyber pass , care of Equity trust International. reference can be seen on the FMA web site .
C/- Equity Trust International Limited
Level 4, 44 Khyber Pass Road
PO Box 8333
0064 09 303 3001
Gold and Silver sales
Liliya Soboleva Orlovs Wife is also 50% share holder in a company called Silvermoney its web site silvermoney.co.nz is registered to equity law and again we find it advertised in Russian and promoted on a web site on behalf of Equity trust
Приобретайте золотые или серебряные слитки прямо сейчас! Звоните: +649303-3001 Equity Trust International
- Auckland, New Zealand 1023
- Phone:+64 9 303-3001
- FAX:+64 9 303-2018
Orlov as a lawyer could be an immigration consultant, since being struck off he lost that right but immigration is being promoted by equity trust in Russian of course http://www.equitytrust.co.nz/articles/immi.pdf
Land investment/ realtors
Greg Stewart and his wife are involved in real estate and so the new banner for the Equity law firm under the guise of Stewart and associates also now promotes real estate sales.
This is also reflected in articles as Land bank loans
Steven Green set up the bank Breder Suasso which is two floors below Orlovs office , it is the international HQ for a bank which shows a photo shopped picture of a front office rather than revealing the reality . if you are thinking of dealing with this bank please head the warning given by the reserve bank with regards to unlisted banks and off shore finance companies.
Director for this company is Oleg KHMELEV who has all the hall marks of being a proxy director.
International tax agents
Equity international tax agents also operate from the premises, which is bit of a laugh as Orlov the lawyer could not produce accurate accounts to save himself.
From personal experience I can say that I was given false invoices By Orlov and Equity law. Invoices which did no have invoice numbers, I was told to rip up invoices I had already paid and when I asked for time sheets i was double billed .
I took the complaint to the law society and four years later I have had not had one cent back despite Orlov being told to reduce his invoices and refund met some $30,000.
Instead Orlov has taken Me to court 4 times every thing he has been involved in is in my book fraudulent and I recommend that any one who deals with Evgeny Orlov or any of his so called enterprises does so with caution.
Black list debt recovery. owned and operated by Liliya Soboleva and Alexander BUSHUEV.
HEDGE MARKET Inc. is an award winning, fully regulated and licensed online forex and commodities broker.
it is directed by Daniel Duncan GLYNN of Greenhithe and a Chin-mei HO of Taiwan who isalso the share holder
Level4,Outsource IT Tower,44Khyber Pass Road,Grafton,Auckland 1150,New Zealand
TEL +64(9)889 1758 +64(7)808 0889 +64(9)951 8707 (Chinese Line)
this company is a financial service provider
Dragon Forex limited
http://dragonforexltd.com is registered to the united states, the web site claims that the company exists in Swanson street Auckland but he plaque for the company is outside the dor of the equity chambers.
the directors are Colin Craig GARDNER 707/145 Symonds Street, Eden Terrace, and mr Seung Hwa OH of Korea , both directors are shareholders along with a Seychelles company. APM Capital Limited
this company is a financial service provider
Excelsior Makerts Limited.
Listed on the companies register as Excelsior Markets Limited set up in November 2013 Steven James GREEN is the director by proxy for EXCELSIOR INTERNATIONAL LTD 31291,, Ras A Khaimah, United Arab Emirates , U.A.E.
this company is a financial service provider
WTM Markets Limited
director and shareholder Ejaz SARWAR of Coventry UK .
the company was orignally set up by Daniel Duncan GLYNN and was probably sold on as an off the shelf company for a foreign person to establish a new Zealand entity.
mr Ejaz SARWAR comes complete with a linked in profile and claims to be in Auckland
this company is a financial service provider
Uppoint Group Limited
Again a company directed by proxy director Steven Green for Brian Alfred EYLER ,514 Orchard Road, Mifflintown, Pa, 17059 , U.S.A.
It would appear that again this was an off the self company , simple switch of the share holder and because no information is required he could be any one.
this company is a financial service provider
Capital Market Investments Limited
Director Daniel Duncan GLYNN proxy director for shareholer and director Abdul RASHEED of Singapore , again a company set up by Mr Glynn ready to be flicked on
again this company is a financial service provider
Who is Evgeny Orlov or Eugine Narodetsky?
We cannot be certain about Evgeny Orlov ‘s identity he claims that he was Eugine Narodetsky and came to New Zealand as an 8 year old .If any one knows anything about him I would love to hear.
Again I am faced with more legal action by those who pervert the use of the courts this time by struck off Lawyer Evgeny Orlov .
I am making it publicly available to show how our justice system is being used to attack those who show that our companies are being used internationally in fraud and crime.
There are many organizations like Equity International trust and Equity law who facilitate this .
The World Bank said last year that New Zealand is “the easiest place in the world to set up a business”. Sources say the country’s company registration process has been used over the past few years to run a series of massive money-laundering schemes reaching into eastern Europe.
I am not the only one to link Equity law to fraud, this is another quote “The Auckland law firm whose address is on the registration has been accused previously of being linked to international fraud scams.” this comment was made with regards to a fraudulent insurance company. ” A New Zealand-based general insurer that was banned last week by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has been linked to activities including international fraud scams and money-laundering.” ”
The statement is in relation to Pacific Blu http://www.business.govt.nz/companies/app/ui/pages/companies/otherSearch presenter Equity trust International which shares its offices address with Equity law barristers limited the office of Struck off lawyer Evgeny Orlov. His wife Lillia Sobolevia is the share holder and the directors are Greg Stewart , a lawyer from Alexandra and Steven Green the head of the church of scientology.
The affidavit response and hyperlinks are below the numbering has gone funny but the links are here or refer to the pdf version affidavit defamation filed
AFFIDAVIT OF GRACE HADEN
I Grace Haden of Auckland Licenced private Investigator solemnly and sincerely affirm that;-
- These proceedings have been taken By Evgeny Orlov for no other purpose than to use the court to conceal the fact that he and his associated companies are directly connected with international fraud, money laundering, illicit insurance schemes and Banking, through the facilitation of these activities using proxy directors and New Zealand’s unsafe company structures.
- The statement of claim is false ,speculative and vexatious , the content of all posts complained of are true and based on international news reports and information obtained from the companies office . All links are accessible through the URL address and a copy of this affidavit is available under the link http://www.anticorruption.co.nz/2014/08/18/using-the-court-to-conceal-corruption/
- One of the biggest mistake I have made in my life was to engage lawyer Eugyne Orlov aka Eugine Narodetski in 2009.
- Orlov totally failed in his obligations as a lawyer and totally botched my civil proceedings and in my matrimonial proceedings allowed my settlement deed to be changed without my knowledge or consent.
- He was always after more money and at the end of 2010 I put my foot down and insisted on time sheets. I had by this time received invoices without invoice numbers and despite having paid these I was told by his office worker to screw them up and throw them out .
- The new time sheets which emerged were totally fabricated and contained duplicate entries. Two easily identifiable ones on invoice 205 and 206 are nothing short of fraudulent accounting
- I complained to the law society and this has set him off on a trail of litigation against me. This is the fourth court proceedings by him since filing my complaint.
- The first was in 2011 for alleged harassment, I had not done anything, he just feared that I was going to publish something , this was resolved by ne agreeing not to publish anything about him until after the law society had made its decision.
- In November 2012 the law society decided that he had to repay me some $30,000 he told me that that he was not going to pay me back and I issued a statutory demand.
- He immediately appealed ( I had not realised that the appeal time was still open 0 and I discovered the appeal attached to court proceedings to set aside the statutory demand.
- Despite stating that I would not enforce the statutory demand due to the appeal, the process continued and I turned up in court not expecting that the grounds for the appeal being that they claimed I had proceeded against the wrong entity.
- The law society had directed Orlov to reduce his invoices and on that basis I was correct in proceeding against equity Law barristers , but this angle was sworn on me in court and I was not equipped to argue that point. Costs were awarded against me on a 1 a basis.
- Bogiatto who had represented equity law sent invoices for some $5,000, I advised him that his calculations were on a 1 B basis and not a 1 A.
- Despite this the over inflated sum was sealed. I advised them that the set off act applied due to the simple fact that I had been invoiced twice by Equity law for items on invoice 205 and 206
- I never heard from him again until the LCRO contacted us and set a date.
- I was immediately served with these proceedings as was a friend of mine who is not involved in any manner or means. By dragging her into it Orlov has proved that he is acting totally on a speculative basis and intent on using the proceedings in a most vexatious manner.
- There has been no communication prior to being served.
- We were originally served with documents which had not been filed in the court.
- We were served again a week alter and that time my documents also contained a bankruptcy notice concealed within them.
- The bankruptcy was on the basis of the falsely sealed document.
- The lawyers involved were uncooperative and I had to go to the court to sort the matter out. I found that there was a second sealed order for some $2,000 less which had never been served on me.
- The matter of the fees is due to go before the LCRO in September.
Complaint to the law society
- I have made a further complaint to the law society, Orlov is s struck off lawyer . His law firm Equity law barristers appears to remain operational through lawyer Julia Leenoh who was admitted to the bar this year and has held a practicing certificate since June.
- Julia works for Stewart and associates Equity law, which is allegedly a trading name for the branch of Stewart and associates ( Alexandra ) which operates from the premises of Equity law in Auckland. She uses the email address, post office box and phone numbers of Orlov’s former practice and it appears that she works directly under the supervisor of Orlov.
- I believe that Orlov has wanted to give her some hands on experience and has started by targeting me.
- I believe that Leenoh is acting as a proxy for Orlov.
The statement of claim
- The statement of claim is extremely broad , it makes allegations that I breached an agreement.
- There is no evidence at all that I breached the agreement as the material produced was taken from the web sites in July 2014. The confidential agreement expired when the law society returned it decision.
- When Orlov failed to pay me and took me to court I updated the posts to reflect the facts more fully. The excerpts produced are not the posts as they appeared prior to November 2013 when the agreement was in place. The agreement only related to Orlov and his practice Equity law barristers Limited.
- The first Plaintiff is a company http://www.business.govt.nz/companies/app/ui/pages/companies/2136248
- Owned By Lilia Soboleva, wife of Orlov .
- directed By Greg Stewart who is the instructing solicitor in this matter and the man who is providing the lawyer by way of a bogus “ branch” so that Orlov can continue to operate his “ law practice “
- The second director is Steven Green who appears to administer the company records. He also provided a testimonial for the fourth Plaintiff Equity Law .
- There is much cross over between this company an equity law barristers, the use the dame email address, post office box phone numbers and Evgeny Orlov appears to be the visible face behind it and promotes the company internationally.
- The company trades as Trust Nz Equity Trust International Limitedhttp://www.trust-nz.com/en-contacts.html
Registrant Contact Name Equitylaw ltd
Registrant Contact Address1 Level 4, New Call Tower
Registrant Contact City Auckland
Registrant Contact Country NZ (NEW ZEALAND)
Registrant Contact Phone +64 9 3032008
Registrant Contact Email email@example.com
- The domain name registration for TRUST-NZ.COM shows
Domain Name: TRUST-NZ.COM
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Registrant Name: Evgeny Orlov
Registrant Organization: Equity Trust ltd
Name Server: NS1.DREAMHOST.COM
Name Server: NS2.DREAMHOST.COM
Name Server: NS3.DREAMHOST.COM
- The web site http://www.trust-nz.com/en-corporate-agents.html states “ As a law firm dealing with offshore clients we are often being approached by international agents and consultants whose clients are interested in incorporating a New Zealand company or establishing a foreign trust for international trading and/or asset protection. We are always happy to cooperate with our colleagues and help them to find the best solution for their clients.”
- Articles by Orlov on behalf of equity trust
ii. http://www.equitytrust.co.nz/intro/eng.html Equity Trust International LTD is a professional corporate trustee…
iii. February 29, 2012 http://assetprotection.escapeartist.com/new-zealand-new-switzerland/
iv. April 6, 2012 http://assetprotection.escapeartist.com/why-trust-a-new-zealand-trust-2/
vi. June 5, 2012 http://assetprotection.escapeartist.com/why-trust-a-new-zealand-trust/ by Evgeny Orlov, Barrister, Equity Trust International
vii. July 2, 2012 http://assetprotection.escapeartist.com/limited-partnerships/
viii. July 30, 2012 http://assetprotection.escapeartist.com/new-zealand-finance-company-offshore-banking-solution/by Evgeny Orlov, Barrister – Equity Law The 21st century has seen an escalating regulation of the banking industry
- The second plaintiff is Orlov’s wife she is the shareholder of the first plaintiff and appears to be the nominee for all assets for Orlov. She is the shareholder of several companies which form the basis of the global trust / company empire administered through the equity group
- The company structure in 2012 expanded to some 1500 companies http://www.transparency.net.nz/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/ -companies.pdf
- The international press had concerns with several of these companies which is how the posts originated
- The third Plaintiff is Evgeny Orlov also known as Eugine Narodetsky , he was struck off the roll of lawyers last year but still appears to operate Equity law barristers through the proxy a recently admitted lawyer who is working directly under the supervisor of Orlov and appears to be under his direct control.
- Orlov was my solicitor in 2009 on matrimonial matters and on a matter where I exposed corruption he was very effective at false invoicing but not much else.
- He now uses the documents which he failed to overturn as ammunition against me. The reality is that Mt defence of truth and honest opinion was denied and there was never a formal proof hearing. Is incompetence which is recognised and documented by the court cost me the case, ensured far more expenses and saw an endless stream of false invoices from the fourth Plaintiff Equity law chambers.
- I made a complaint to the law society with regards to the false invoicing in 2011 since then Orlov has taken me to court four times.
- This latest attack is accompanied by a bankruptcy action the affidavit of which I also rely on. He and his company produce false invoices for at least $30,000 and they take me to court for bankruptcy first on a fraudulent document for about $5,000 and then on a document I have never seen before for some $3,000 .
- On the intituling He claims to be unemployed yet is director of a law firm which he still operates via proxy and still runs the trust company . This is testimony to his integrity and willingness to deceive the court.
- Equity law barristers Limited fourth plaintiff is an incorporated company owned and directed by struck off lawyer Evgeny Orlov. It is operating as usual, still has the signage out and operates through the Guise of being a branch of Stewart and associate lawyers of Alexandra, a branch known conveniently as Stewart and associates equity law incorporating both the crests of both firms.
- The law firm is central to number of other activities, tax agents, immigration and trust and off shore company agent , the advertising for the overseas trust / companies set up
- The company is the alter ego of the third plaintiff a separate legal entity when it needs to be but an extension of himself when it suits. Orlov is the sole director and shareholder
- It would appear that since Leenoh obtained her practicing certificate in June Orlov has had to keep her busy and made me the target.
- The first defendant is a not for profit company which owns a blog but otherwise has not traded. It exposes corruption which occurs in New Zealand so as to make people aware that New Zealand is not corruption free and to exercise diligence.
- The seconded defendant is a licenced private investigator and fraud investigator. I along with others have administration rights to the blog.
- The third defendant is a mother of 5 who supports transparency but is not in any was associated with the blog and has no ability to access or post other than through those who do have access. Her involvement is purely vindictive because she is a friend and associate of mine.
- From the time that the posts have gone up Orlov has been aware of them, we drew his attention to them and he has had ample opportunity under section 25 . http://www.legislation.co.nz/act/public/1992/0105/latest/DLM281239.html
- Each time the blog has been updated he has had this opportunity, he has never asked for anything to be changed.
- When the unfiled documents were served on us we again advised Greg Stewart that in the interest of fairness we would allow for the 5 day period to recommence and could he please advise what needs to be amended due to being false.
- We did not receive any response except to get the same papers served again this time after they had been filed in court and this time with a bankruptcy notice for a matter which I believed had been resolved through the offset act.
- There are simply no grounds for defamation as all information in the posts are true based on information in the international press.
- Since this action has commenced I have amended the posts to remove any doubt as to the toe origin and source of the information.
- Since revisiting this issue due to the court proceedings I have uncovered more fraud and deception with regards to the activities of the Plaintiffs and will hand a full report of my findings to the FMA.
- The articles stem from International press with regards to proxy directors, there is nothing which has not been reported elsewhere and the amount of literature is overwhelming. http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2012/05/new-zealand-fresh-from-its-service-to-mexican-drug-lords-helps-out-the-russian-mafia.html
- Article 1 involves the company Unihold which as can be seen by the diagram above directly traces to Liliya Soboleva .The director of this company was a Latvian drunk named Erik Vanagels
- New items which relate to Unihold and the corruption surrounding it is reported in the following articles
- Items with regards to Vanagels are summarised in the international press as follows http://www.duncancampbell.org/content/fraud-trail-leads-oap%E2%80%99s-tiny-flat
Among the world of investigators and lawyers who unravel complex frauds, Vanagels is an almost mythical figure. His companies have been involved in a series of financial scandals and alleged frauds. These include:
- The Hermitage Capital fund money laundering scandal in which $230m (£146m) was allegedly looted between December 2007 and February 2008 in a fraud involving the fund’s Russian operations.
- Technomark Business, a London company, is alleged to have received $43m of stolen Hermitage funds that were wired to a Latvian bank account. Vanagels was a director of Technomark’s parent company.
- Mukhtar Ablyazov, who has been sued by BTA Bank, for which he worked, for misappropriating billions of dollars using various companies including British-based Loginex Projects. Vanagels was a shareholder and director of the companies that controlled Loginex.
- A Ponzi scheme that operated in America in 2009 — the Rockford Group — routed more than $500,000 illicit funds to a British company, Intercity Transit, according to court filings by the US Securities and Exchange Commission.
- A Cypriot company in which Vanagels was a director was used as a UK corporate director of Intercity Transit.
- Vanagels has not just been caught up in complex financial scandals. In September 2008 Somalian pirates hijacked the Faina, a Ukrainian ship which was carrying 33 Soviet-era tanks, rocket-launch systems and anti-aircraft guns bound for Sudan, which was the subject of an arms embargo. It emerged that the ship had been chartered by Marine Energy Trading Company (METC), a UK firm. Vanagels was a shareholder and director of the companies that owned METC.
- More recently, in May 2010, the High Court ruled on allegations that a Shell trader, Evgeny Tikhonov, had hidden commissions in an offshore deal. Tikhonov was acquitted, but Shell is still pursuing him for compensation, along with a company that received some of the funds, T Capital Ltd (TCL).
- In a High Court judgment in July 2010, Mr Justice Jack identified a familiar figure. His judgment stated: “TCL was incorporated in the British Virgin Islands and Mr Erik Vanagels was the nominee shareholder and director.”
- Vanagels has also been named in a financial scandal in Ukraine in which it was alleged that the government was overcharged for pharmaceuticals.
- It appears that exactly the same is occurring through new Zealand Vanagels had 282 New Zealand companies registered to him https://opencorporates.com/officers?button=&q=vanagels&utf8=%E2%9C%93
- Most have been struck off two remain with Vanagel as director both of these companies have their registered office at the premises of the first and fourth Plaintiffs.
- Unihold remains registered at 4/44/Khyber pass and Liliya Soboleva remains the ultimate shareholder, the director has now been changed to Manti EFFROSYNI11 Stavrou Stylianidi Street, Flat 3, Level 2, Nicosia, 2024 , Cyprus http://www.business.govt.nz/companies/app/ui/pages/companies/1607788
- Several other companies which were previously directed by Vanagels also remain registered to the premises of the first and fourth Plaintiffs with new overseas directors.
- Web references and reports
- Another company which was managed by one of the companies ultimately owned by the second plaintiff was Falcona systems . The news item NZ shell company linked to alleged $150m fraud refers to Falcona Systems Ltd http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/world/6976306/NZ-shell-company-linked-to-alleged-150m-fraud
- Falcona systems is owned by Interhold Limited registered to the address of the first and fourth plaintiffs http://www.business.govt.nz/companies/app/ui/pages/companies/2181677.
- Falcona systems through Inter hold , Genhold and trust New Zealand holdings is ultimately owned by Liliya Soboleva the second plaintiff all these companies have their registered office at the premises of the t first and fourth plaintiffs.
- Another such company is Corlex sales Limited again registered office Level 4, 44 Khyber Pass Road, Grafton, Auckland, 1023 , New Zealand shareholder Maxhold- unihold -genhold- Nz trust Holding. And ultimately Soboleva . http://www.business.govt.nz/companies/app/ui/pages/companies/2066279
- Corlex was set up by a Latvian called Voldemar Spatz and a later director was another Latvian called Inta Bilder. Both men are the directors of hundreds of companies around the world including some which have been linked to serious financial scandals.
- Director Inta Bilder features in many directorships of the companies ultimately owned by Soboleva the news report the following.
- A further proxy director also holds directorships in the Plaintiffs companies is Latvian Stan Gorin , all these directors and companies are entwined “The tender was won by Cardiff-registered Highway Investment Processing LLP, which lists Stan Gorin as a director according to the UK’s Companies House. The only other company to “compete” in the tender was Falcona Systems Limited, registered in New Zealand and listing another Latvian, Inta Bilder, as director. It will come as no surprise that this company was founded by Interhold, which lists the ubiquitous Erik Vanagels as a director. “
- When most of these scandals occurred the companies office acted and struck off many entities with these persons as their directors however some remain the plaintiffs address level 4 44 Khuber pass is till the registered address for
- 2 companies By Erik Vanagles
- 12 companies Directed by Inta Bilder
Further companies are registered to the address for directors who have been named as persons of concern in the international press these persons are
- Fernando Enrique MONTERO DE GRACIA of panama who directs
- PACIFIC METAL RECYCLING & TRADING LIMITED
- GENHOLD – the company which owned Falcona systems through its subsidiary Interhold http://www.business.govt.nz/companies/app/ui/pages/companies/2233945
- Iosif FRANGOS
- 5 companies Iosif appears to be a lawyer Iosif Frangos Law office – Cyprus Law
- Edgardo MEDINA Bistrans and TWH group
- Anastasia KOUMIDOU, 23 companies all registered to the first and fourth Plaintiffs address, this has all the hall marks of another Cypriot proxy director “All but one of the remaining live Bilder, Vanagels and Spatz companies, and a few more that have crept in, in the time since 2011, are now directed by three Cypriots: 34 by Manti Effrosyni, 20 by Anastasia Koumidou, and 18 by Petr Zika.” http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2014/05/new-zealand-shell-company-incorporation-franchises-iii.html
- Leah TOURELEO has four companies registered level 4 44 khyber pass , naked capitalism noted that “But if there are other ‘tells’, such as heavy use of a small set of stooge directors, the outsourcing deal and the underlying network are still detectable. Just such a deal seems to have been going on between GT Group of New Zealand and The Company Net of New Zealand. Among the tells are GT Group stooge Agnes Jouaneau, shared by GT Group and The Company Net, and Leah Toureleo, who is employed by GT Group and successors, and also shared by GT Group and The Company Net.” http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2014/05/new-zealand-shell-company-incorporation-franchises.html
- Manti EFFROSYNI has a total of 29 active companies at 44 Khyber pass, He is the director of UNIHOLD , INTERHOLD and MAXHOLD his address is 11 Stavrou Stylianidi Street, Nicosia, CY-2023 , Cyprus which is probably just up the road from KOUMIDOU, Anastasia
- He is shown on open corporates to have been involved in 107 New Zealand and 2 United Kingdom
- He also gets a mention on naked capitalism New Zealand, Fresh From Its Service to Mexican Drug Lords, Helps Out the Russian Mafia http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2012/05/new-zealand-fresh-from-its-service-to-mexican-drug-lords-helps-out-the-russian-mafia.html
“Oh, here we go, Panama again. Genhold Limited’s director is Fernando Enrique Montero de Gracia, Calle Primera, Panama Viejo, House 496, Panama City, Republic Of Panama. De Gracia is also a director of Pacific Metal Recycling and Trading Ltd, which is wholly owned by Maxhold Limited, whose director is Manti Effrosyni, of Cyprus. Now, if the Russian Mafia is behind this, it’s only right that there would be a Cyprus connection somewhere:”
- And also New Zealand: the Shell Company Incorporation Franchises (V) (and Panama and Switzerland) http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2014/06/new-zealand-shell-company-incorporation-franchises-v-panama-switzerland.html
“Genius Management Limited, formerly directed by Erik Vanagels of Panama, then by Manti Effrosyni of Cyprus, is now directed, for no immediately obvious reason, by another Panamanian, Doria Imelda Yunda Mina.
Ah, but here’s the reason: Genius Management has switched company agent too. Its agent is no longer Equity Trust International; as of the 4th March 2014, just a few weeks ago, the agent is Panasuisse (New Zealand) Ltd.”
- Petr Zika has 17 companies “Petr Zika, directs BRITHOLD, which is owned by the same GENHOLD Limited mentioned by Stuff. Zika directs another 124 New Zealand companies. The network is getting bigger!”
- Roger Alberto SANTAMARIA DEL CID directed 28 companies at one time his address is Colinas Del Sol, Main Street, House 219, Republic Of Panama ,he currently directs just one which is about to be struck off http://www.business.govt.nz/companies/app/ui/pages/companies/2097576
- He features in Faux Corporate Directors Stand in for Fraudsters, Despots and Spies http://www.icij.org/offshore/faux-corporate-directors-stand-fraudsters-despots-and-spies
- http://leaksource.info/2013/04/10/page/3/ “In October 2010, Santamaria was named in press reports as the Panamanian contact for an Internet investment scam, Imperia Invest IBC, which defrauded 14,000 investors worldwide of about $7 million. They included about 6,000 deaf people from the U.S. states of Utah, Maine, Wisconsin and Texas.
- “A Florida-based task force that specializes in detecting and uncovering massive fraud schemes brought the EMG/Finanzas Forex case last year. Del Cid, Perfect Money’s purported contact person in Panama, is listed as EMG’s “Secretary” in court filings that allege that tens of millions of dollars seized in the probe were tied to the international narcotics trade.”http://patrickpretty.com/2011/02/10/talkgold-ponzi-and-criminals-forum-deletes-sticky-thread-on-instaforex-firm-named-defendant-in-cftc-sweep-used-payment-processor-whose-contact-person-is-referenced-in-international-money-launde/
- Furthermore, in the wacky offshore world of Philip Burwell’s IOS, there is precedent for a New Zealand company suddenly ditching its Latvian stooge director for a Panamanian stooge director. For instance, you can see Latvian Inta Bilder replaced by Panamanian Roger Alberto Santa Maria Del Cid as director of Normiso Limited. http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2014/06/new-zealand-shell-company-incorporation-franchises-v-panama-switzerland.html
- Christina Van den bergOnly one NZ company is active the address 44 Khbyer pass first registered 13 Mar 2013
- After the legendary Vanagels and Gorin, a new generation of nominee directors has born. http://economiccrimeintelligence.wordpress.com/2013/05/22/after-the-legendary-vanagels-and-gorin-a-new-generation-of-nominee-directors-has-born/
Further fraudulent companies
- It is not just the directors of the companies which the plaintiffs facilitate who are seen by the world as Undesirable but they also register and facilitate other scams such as this reported on the FMA web site http://www.fma.govt.nz/keep-updated/warnings,-alerts-and-scams/names-of-firms-and-individuals-to-be-wary-of#PacificBluL.P
Pacific Blu L.P (Limited Partnership)
C/- Equity Trust International Limited
Level 4, 44 Khyber Pass Road
PO Box 8333
Streamline Enterprises Corporation
0832-00680 World Trade Centre
0064 09 303 3001
Reason for publishing: False/misleading advertising.
Published on this site December 2013
Pacific Blu was registered as a Limited Partnership on 24 January 2013 by the Registrar of Companies, New Zealand, pursuant to the New Zealand Limited Partnerships Act 2008.
A person cannot be in the business of acting as an insurer in New Zealand unless they are registered on the New Zealand Financial Service Providers Register for that service. Pacific Blu is not included on this Register. The Reserve Bank of New Zealand, which is responsible for licensing insurers carrying on business in New Zealand, also does not include Pacific Blu on its list of licensed insurers.
- http://www.icnz.org.nz/pacific-blu-lp-not-icnz-member/ The FCA warns that customers may not be aware that they have entered into an unregulated insurance contract under which there appears to be no regulatory protection.
- http://www.insurancenews.com.au/local/bogus-nz-insurer-has-criminal-links” A New Zealand-based general insurer that was banned last week by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has been linked to activities including international fraud scams and money-laundering.”
“The Auckland law firm whose address is on the registration has been accused previously of being linked to international fraud scams.”
The World Bank said last year that New Zealand is “the easiest place in the world to set up a business”. Sources say the country’s company registration process has been used over the past few years to run a series of massive money-laundering schemes reaching into eastern Europe.
Last year New Zealand was removed from a European Union banking and corporate “whitelist” for having insufficient legislative safeguards against money-laundering and terrorist financing. Russia was removed from the list at the same time
Other services provided
- ImmigrationNZ.co.nz claimed to be A division of Equity Law Barristers
- The web site is now closed but an archived copy is still available there it would appear that Orlov lost his capacity to give Immigration advice when he was struck off
- Banking , Orlov wrote an article about Banking in New Zealand July 30, 2012 http://assetprotection.escapeartist.com/new-zealand-finance-company-offshore-banking-solution/by Evgeny Orlov, Barrister – Equity Law The 21st century has seen an escalating regulation of the banking industry
- His associate Steven Green through the first Plaintiff facilitate the setting up of BREDER SUASSO LIMITED.
- In the constitution it states The Company” means RAY’S LIMITED; which connects this to another trail of overseas companies http://www.business.govt.nz/companies/app/service/services/documents/94BF615375C468A2C74139C12A4F54B9
- The directors consent was completed by Steven James GREEN ( EQUITY TRUST INTERNATIONAL LIMITED ) Level 4, 44 Khyber Pass Road Grafton http://www.business.govt.nz/companies/app/service/services/documents/7D75254C3202D27894EAE918F29E9F30
- The company operates from Level 2, 44 Khyber Pass Road, Grafton, it is listed as an Off shore bank but is not registered as a bank in New Zealand http://worldoffshorebanks.com/BrederSuasso_openoffshoreaccountsingapore.php
- The International Head office reported to be 44 Khyber pass and shows and impressive office, this picture however is fraudulent having been taken from a interior design web site
- The office is unattended and the matter has been reported to the FMA.
- The other director Mr Oleg KHMELEV has other companies associated with the first and fourth plaintiffs and appears to be a local proxy director.
- I worked from the premises of Equity law in 2006 the then receptionist was also one of these proxy directors, she later contacted me and advised me that she felt very uncomfortable about this and I helped her resign. He companies were then passed on the Leah Toureleo of Vanuatu as director.
Addressing allegations in the statement of claim.
- Item 20 states the items remain published on the web sites.. yes they do they are true of public interest , news worthy and they are not there to attack any one .
- item 21 statement of claim Not one of the items referred to state that there is any intention, it merely shows an ongoing relationship with these proxy directors , it would appear that the interpretation of the posts have been taken completely out of context.
- Item 22. This makes no sense at all paragraph 19 states “The First and Second Defendants caused to be published or published on the website mentioned in paragraph  one article whose text and dates of publication are particularised below. “ The entire posts as the stood in July 2014 are then printed.
- Item 22.1 The photographs identify who the directors are.
- Item 22.2 the publication merely connects the costs for setting up companies with the number of companies. I can deduce from that the Orlov’s plea of poverty is dubious.
- 22.3 this is a straight question and linked to a relevant external new item http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2012/05/new-zealand-fresh-from-its-service-to-mexican-drug-lords-helps-out-the-russian-mafia.html the facts are below all these companies mentioned and the directors come under the plaintiffs umbrella ‘Falcona Systems main shareholder is Interhold Ltd, of Level 4, 44 Khyber Pass, Grafton, Auckland…
This location seems to have a profusion of alternative versions in the register; for instance:
Level 4 Outsource It Tower, Grafton, Auckland 1150, New Zealand
Level 4 Newcall Tower, 44 Khyber Pass, Grafton, Auckland , New Zealand
Level 4, 44 Khyber Pass, Grafton, Auckland
Simply searching the register for “44 Khyber Pass” gives 1036 active companies. Evidently this too is a popular address for company registrations, so perhaps that is an overcount. Narrowing the search to the known-to-be-dodgy “Level 4 Khyber Pass” still gives 594 results though. Yikes!
Back to Stuff, who were talking about Interhold Limited:…It, in turn, is owned by Genhold Ltd, of the same address, with a Panama-resident director.
Oh, here we go, Panama again. Genhold Limited’s director is Fernando Enrique Montero de Gracia, Calle Primera, Panama Viejo, House 496, Panama City, Republic Of Panama. De Gracia is also a director of Pacific Metal Recycling and Trading Ltd, which is wholly owned by Maxhold Limited, whose director is Manti Effrosyni, of Cyprus. Now, if the Russian Mafia is behind this, it’s only right that there would be a Cyprus connection somewhere:
Typically, Russian investors create “brass-plate” companies to take advantage of Cyprus’s low 10% corporate tax rate. Many of these funds are reinvested back in Russia – ¤1.4bn [sic] in 2008 – avoiding Russian tax. The Cypriot authorities angrily deny that the island is a haven for money laundering. They also point out that Russians invest more cash in Austria and the UK.
But many analysts are sceptical: “We are talking about Russian money laundered through Cyprus. The Russian mafia uses Cyprus extensively,” said Hubert Faustmann, associate professor of European studies at Nicosia University. “This is why Russia has no interest in Cyprus going down economically.”
Tax havens and organized crime go together like dung and flies. Well, we knew that.Anyway, via the Cyprus connection, another modest opportunity to trump Stuff’s piece turns up: Manti Effrosyni is in fact the director of 88 other New Zealand companies. Meanwhile another Cyprus resident, Petr Zika, directs Brithold, which is owned by the same Genhold Limited mentioned by Stuff. Zika directs another 124 New Zealand companies. The network is getting bigger!
- 22.4 No it does not have fraudulent innuendo it shows that people who were alert to their environment got out while the going was good. I can call many lawyers to back me up on this one, how many will be enough?
- 22.5. I do have to wonder about Mr Stewart. Again honest opinion must people have seen through Orlov but I have to admit he is very persuasive and always makes the other person out to be the bad guy, including the courts.
- 22.6 I think the evidence of the bank Breduer Suasso and the Insurance Company Blu pacific speak for themselves.
- 22.7 The fact that Eric Vanagels still operates companies through the plaintiffs to me proves that the activities of the companies he supposedly directs is condoned by them.
- 22.8 as can be seen with Breder Suasso, companies are already registered ready to change their names and bring in foreign shareholders and directors. This is an observation from fact and honest opinion.
- Paragraph 25?? Paragraph 17 states The Second and Third Defendants jointly control and administer the content of a website titled Transparency International New Zealand. This is total speculation and no truth to this what so ever
- 26. The statement is false yes we agree the statement that Rochelle and I administer the web site is false.
- 26.1 The evidence speaks for itself, the companies in their company structure run by the proxy directors are involved in international money laundering, and the plaintiffs provide the frame work to facilitate it. Truth
- 26.2 That statement has not been made, however the newspaper items show that the address and the companies ultimately owned by the second plaintiff are frequently involved in international crime. If she felt uncomfortable with her connection with the crime she could resign and close down the companies.
- 26.3 I never said that they did I do know that when Liliya was the office administrator she issued invoices without invoice numbers on them.. To me that is tax avoidance.
- 26.4 facts speak for themselves. They provide directors as proxies. That is never the intention of New Zealand company law.
- 26.5 The news items show that the companies which are direct subsidiaries of the companies owned by the second plaintiff and administered by the first plaintiff are associated with the international events. These companies would not exist if it were not for them.
- 27. The first defendant is a corporate it cannot have its own intention or be malicious, the items published in the name of the first defendant were as shown based on international news items derived from many sources.
- 29 The New Zealand Company’s office has been striking off companies with proxy directors. This is directly due to the integrity of the companies and nothing to do with anything that he defendants may have said or done.
- 29.2 The fact that the first Plaintiff lost money is not my problem see the ministry of economic development about that and the new laws. I am not a scape goat
- 29.3 The second plaintiff became a mother last year, this frequently has an effect on income. Also the international press reporting her involvement may well have had an impact on matters and not just anything that may have bene published on Transparency.net.nz. She is still a director of many companies. Including new ones registered in the past year.
- 29.4 the cause of this may be the tightening of our company laws and the spot light on the activities at level 4 44 Khyber pass. Including Orlov being struck off as a lawyer
- 29.5 hope the IRD looks at this in contrast to previous earnings.
- 29.6 becoming a mother losing your job at the law firm which had its owner struck off would have this kind of effect. I lost similar sums when I became a mother
- 30 the terms were confidential, confidentially which the third plaintiff has breached. The application was his not because I had done anything but he must have feared what I could find out. It was totally vexatious. I have not breached it, the law society has made its decision the agreement has lapsed. The extracts provided were not those which were up on the site at the time when the agreement was in place.
- 31 this provision was complied with Liliya Soboleva and Equity trust international were not part of the agreement.
- 32 the first defendant was not part of the agreement. I was not the sole director and shareholder, the plaintiffs have to get their facts rights.
- The agreement was not breached I have no control over the international press.
- My defence is truth, I have not stated anything which has not been reported in the overseas press.
- The plaintiffs have been given the opportunity to provide evidence as to why the statements made were not truthful and have failed to provide anything.
- It appears that this court action is being taken against me and my associate for no other reason as to incur legal expenses stress and waste time.
- I hope that I have not wasted my time as the full investigation that I have had to undertake will be sent to the international press consortiums who are focused on New Zealand.
- It is my professional opinion that through the company structures and the directors which the plaintiffs are involved with, that they are facilitating criminal matters of international significance which reflect badly on New Zealand
- The action is vexatious as ample opportunity for correction has been given
- There is no “contempt of court” as I abided with the agreement, it has now expired and screen dump taken in July 2014 is not evidence of what was on the site prior to November 2013.
- This matter is an example of how people who facilitate criminal behaviour use the civil jurisdiction of the court to beat up those who expose illicit activity.
- The reason I am self-represented is that the last time I engaged a lawyer he was incompetent and over charged. And while the law society struck him off, I have been left with massive financial deficit and no support in putting right the wrong and the injustice which Orlov has brought about.
- The investigations into this matter have been huge and I hope the court will compensate for that, but in any case Orlov won’t pay and the sport of this is to show that he owes me $30,000 plus but can make me pay him.
- He is using the court to pervert the course of justice he should be charged with criminal offences.
Affirmed at Auckland this 19 th day of August 2014
It is timely with Nicky Hager‘s publication of Dirty politics that we examine the corruption behind the dirt.
I am in the process of putting together my submissions for the select committee to substantiate my petition for an Independent commission agaisnt corruption .
I have already done an informal post Why I initiated a Petition for a commission against corruption.
On that post we covered off several headings our concerns with regards to the rather nontransparent system which appears to be operating in parliament. All the issues can be attributed to one single underlying problem . There is no code of conduct for members of parliament .
Labour MP Ross Robertson has for the past 13 years been battling to get Parliament to accept a code of conduct for MPs. see story
There is a cabinet manual which touches on Code of conduct and holds ministers accountable to the Prime Minister for their behaviour. This however does not extend to members of parliament who are not ministers they are responsible to their party leaders.
The returns are found at this link . Again as with so many registers in New Zealand there is nothing which compels the truth and no consequences for deliberate omissions. The integrity of the register is therefor solely dependent on the integrity of those who provide the information.
In Australia we see a different scene and a magnificent summary which also looks at New Zealand and notes that
The parliamentary practice states that :
As occasion requires, ministerial guidelines may be issued by the Cabinet or the Prime Minister to deal with particular circumstances that have arisen (such as the conduct to be observed by Ministers involved in mayoral election campaigns). However, these ministerial codes of conduct are political guidelines adopted by Governments to guide their own conduct. They have no statutory origin and are not regarded as being legally enforceable. Their significance depends upon the sense of commitment to public office held by Ministers and on their political responsibility to Parliament and public opinion.
New Zealand Parliamentary Practice notes that:
Except in the case of financial interests, the House has not adopted any detailed ethical guidelines for its members, taking the view that advice about appropriate behaviour is primarily a matter for induction training and internal party discipline.
And so it is that the system which operates in Our government today revolves around the prim ministers top drawer.
Conduct which should be independently investigated is retained until a suitable ” spat arises” party Politics are never far away and we are constantly reminded that the governance is a war between left and right.
While it is the conduct of the house which should be considered we find that the protects its members as do the other parties.
Being the prime minister allows better access than any one to the dirt and you simply hold on to it to trade off and save the neck of one of your own.
it is of note that the code of conduct and ethics is linked to ICAC particularly involving Lobbying. It appears that elections may be time for open slather of those wishing favours in the forth coming terms to help provide a leg up for the party who is to deliver the goods. see this link .
The open door to the Westminster style of parliament is that it places the prim minister in total control of the conduct of the ministers and the Prime minister does not even require formal parliamentary authorization to alter amend or interpret anything he likes as he likes.
It is therefore a matter of playing the game and while we frown upon bullying in the playground, the same tactics are essential for political survival. Its all count getting your bum on the hot seat so that you can steer your country for what could well be private financial gains. why not? we dont have any law agaisnt it!
New Zealand is renowned for its ease of settling up a company. A company is a new legal person and separate legal entity. Each company generally has the same rights and privileges in law afforded to a real or natural person .( the type that breathes )
There appears to be two sets of standards though one afforded to natural people the other to legal persons ( corporates )
A real person takes 9 months to develop in utero and 18 years after their birth attains legal age where he/she can own property , make independent decisions , sign contracts etc. there are no short cuts and you cannot cheat . Claiming a false age , false parenthood, nationality , identity are generally considered serious offences.
Then there is the second type of person the corporate.. body of persons or company. – the legal person
The legal person can be created by any one in the world , all it takes is an online trip to the NZ companies office. You will need a NZ address but no one will check if you actually live there. if you dont live there they will ask yo to update the records.
It has been made slightly trickier now due to the requirement for a log in but dont fret there is noting that a few $$ wont overcome, there are plenty agencies willing to help
You dont even need to be truthful about the ownership of the company and this can be disguised behind trusts and behind other persons called nominees. Not only will you for the princely sum of $160 get a New Zealand company you will also have a NZ identity.
To avoid displaying the overseas ownership of your new company you can use an address in New Zealand you could use a friends address and perhaps use the motel that you stayed in the last time you visited.
We have seen directors and share holders who are one and the same using different name and different signatures. the system is open to such abuse that it is limitless…..no one checks.
As director you can use your middle name and mothers surname or what every you feel like being known as this week you should be a real person but as we will show in our example imaginary people can be directors and liquidators. .The good news is we no longer have a national Enforcement unit we have an integrity unit who simply ask you to correct the details. No penalties for Bullshit here.
So imagine if a foreigner wants to purchase real estate in NZ but cant get authority, they can set up a company , use it to set up a second company and buy a house. They can then on sell the company and the assets without any need for conveyancing. and the house will transfer as part of the assets of the company.
In short the company registration is totally unsafe and only the records of honest people have integrity .
The Transparency International Integrity report recognized that
the ease of company registration has been exploited for fraudulent purposes by international actors and New Zealanders.
This is compounded by the lack of due diligence employed by our companies office and lack of enforcement.
New Zealand companies are an invitation to international money laundering.
There is no doubt that there are laws in place to deal with fraudulent application to the companies office but these are no longer enforced.
The last published conviction is for DR Gerald WATERS, who was running a company for scamster Jonathan Mann Waikato doctor fights convictions and also see Jonathon Mann seeks to silence victims and http://bewarefraudmann.wordpress.com/
Several years ago I was also involved on the periphery of a case with a fictional director and liquidator
Fresh Prepared Limited owed a lawyer $64,000. the company was directed by Lynne PRYOR Unit 1, 135 Grey St, Onehunga, Auckland she directed it on behalf of her boss Terry Hay , (Business partner of David Nathan )Instead of paying the lawyers Hay on sold the company to Sanjay PATEL 01 Nov 2006 who on 30 Jan 2007 appointed Liquidator Babubhai Patel of Papakura. It transpired that both ” men” were fictional Babubhai even shifted to Mumbai and his affidavits witnessed by a solicitor in Shanghai .Fortunately in those days there was such a thing as National enforcement unit in the companies office , one which actually prosecuted. Lynne PRYOR and Terry Hay were both charged with some 22 fraud offences . see news items Charges over alleged fake liquidator and Boss invents accountant to escape $60k debt . Hay took off to Honolulu his home turf and stayed low until Pryor had been dealt with in the courts , she was able to bargain away 21 charges as Hay was the prime offender. Lynne Pryor was disqualified from being a director but she remains at the premises which have now become a new company doing the same as before , business as usual , her brother Graham Pryor is supposedly her supervisor . this company is now called Salad foods . Salad foods share holding is hidden in a solicitors trust, but it used to be Terry Hay whose financial interests were in this company.
The transition of Fresh prepared into salad Foods was not simple for a bit there there was another company in the mix SALAD FOODS (1992) LIMITED directed and allegedly owned by Gui Li , Hays girlfriend at the time who used her parents Shanghai address.
But sadly it appears that these falsehoods are now condoned. I have always noted that when ther is no consequence to an action the abuse will increase.
This brings me back to this weeks Chinese company care of the British Virgin Island .
Milk New Zealand Investment was allegedly the share holder but had no real identifiable existence.
Yesterday the entry was changed on the companies register. the company is now shown as
Milk New Zealand Investment Limited Offshore Incorporations Centre, Road Town, Tortola , British Virgin Is.
All changed with the flick of a pen effectively having the effect of transferring the beneficial ownership of massive blocks of New Zealand pasture and all done apparently without a shred of evidence. I have requested the proof. will keep you posted
Invariably the ones who agree with every word I say are the ones who have been exposed to corruption and found that it is wave that washed over you and consumes assets on the way .
The only people who do not see corruption are the ones in denial who desperately want to believe the rhetoric because of the financial advantage it holds for them.
Amateur sleuths can have a field day with uncovering corruption in New Zealand but most are foiled by the presumption that ” things will have been done properly.” The reality is that we do not have proper systems or safe guards in place and our company registration is easily foiled
Trading names are commonly used and it is not unusual to find that companies swap names or trade in the name of another company. so it is always important o know who you are actually dealing with.
You can buy a house in the name of a company and then on sell the company , there by changing the directors and share holders of the company and the assets transfer to new owners without need for conveyancing as the ownership of the property has not changed, just change in ownership of the company.
Like any magic trick you dont believe it can be done until you see how it is done, then you will notice that it is happening more than you ever thought. its like buying a purple car, once you have one you see them every where. The reality is that nothing has changed only that you now have an awareness.
Looking at the companies involved in the Milk New Zealand group of companies , it is noted that the company Milk New Zealand Investment Limited does not appear on the New Zealand register but it appears on the company genealogy .
Rumour has it that the company is registers in the British virgin Island, but even if it does there is no evidence to show that this is he company which is the share holder of the multi million dollar chain of companies.
We have already seen that the Chinese company Hunan Roland animal husbandry Co., Ltd. is selling off shares in our land.
Our company registration is so unsafe that it is a possibility that this company which has never been considered as a potential purchaser is the actual owner of our land .
we can only wait and see. time will tell .