Over the years I have developed a fascination with magic. Magic is all around us , Magic occurs when something happens and you cannot explain how it occurs. But the magic goes when you discover the trick because all magic relies on deceit and distraction .
Magic is used to make something which is other wise impossible happen and often it defies all logic. It therefore does not come to any surprise that the men and women in the black cloaks of their medieval masters still practice this same deceit .
Lets look at this in the context of equity law barristers limited.
a. I was a client of Equity law limited
b. Evgeny Orlov is director of equity law and sole shareholder.The company was once a registered law firm
c. Equity law under the direction of Orlov issues false invoices
d. I make a complaint to the law society with regards to lack of time sheets and false invoicing.
e. Three years later Law society directs Orlov to reduce his invoices and refund me some $30,000
f. I issue a statutory demandwhen Orlov tells me that he refuses to pay me and that he will never pay
g. Orlov appeals to LCRO , I discover this only by way of a set aside which he served on me
h. I advise that in view of the appeal I will not enforce the statutory demand and ask for the matter to be withdrawn from court
i. I hear nothing until day before court , Bogiatto , acting for equity advises that he will be asking for cost.
j. I go to court to argue cost
k. Bogiatto tells the judge I proceeded against the wrong entity. I am a lay litigant was not prepared for this twist and did not have a the evidence with me to argue that Orlov had been instructed to reduce the invoices.I had in any case agreed not to proceed with the statutory demand so I lost
l. 1 A costs awarded against me.
m. Bogiatto sends an invoice for Some $5,000 I advise him that his calculations are at 1b and not 1A
n. Despite being advised he has an order sealed for the $5,000 sum
o. I tell him that a set off applies due to invoices having duplicate entries. I tell him to have a new order sealed and to let me know what the amount is
p. I hear nothing more until I was served with a bankruptcy notice some 5 months later
q. I go to the court to find the sealed order and find that there is a second sealed order for $3,000 on file, this was sealed just after my last correspondence with Bogiatto but was never served this on me .
r. I make a complaint to the law society with regards to Bogiatto’ s actions and involvement and seek for him to be removed from the matter. He responds to the law society that he has not been instructed and that his name should not have been on the intituling. My complaint is dismissed
s. Stewart refuses to settle the matter without full payment including the bankruptcy application costs.
t. We go to court on my application to have the bankruptcy application struck out
u. The lawyers who are there are Leenoh and Gurbrinder Singh Aulakh
i. I have spoken to Gurbrinder Singh Aulakh, who tells me that he was there as “an agent “ for Stewart and associates equity law.
ii. I have advised him that he is acting in a situation of conflict of interest due to his law firm partner mr Bogiatto being a witness in the matter
iii. Mr Bogiatto claimed he had not been instructed .. but mr Akulah claims he was not there as a partner from Bogiatto firm but as an agent for Stewart equity
iv. I believe that mr Aulakh is still being supervised and does not practice on his own account. Yet he appeared as “ senior “ in the court .
v. The court advises that costs may be awarded against mr Orlov For the first bankruptcy notice and suggest that we settle between the parties
w. I am told to pay the full amount.. the Blackmail letter is sent to reinforce that
x. I decide to pay to get this court action out o f the way and believe that I can recover my money through the lCRO decision equity law owes me 30,000 so if I pay 3,000 and not apply the set off the effect will be the same later on as if it was set off against the $30,000 and I recover $27,000.
y. But then I find that mr Orlov has his house on the market and it states that he is going over seas, so I stop the payment as it becomes clear to me that I will pay $3,000 and I won’t be able to recover anything from equity law due to mr Orlov having left the country and the company being left a shell.
Everything is being done so as to deny me justice and so that Orlov can take me for as much money as he possibly can while not paying me any.
There is a real need for lawyers to be identified as to which law firm they belong to. law firms need to be registered under legislation be identifiable and suable , other wise they can sue any one and have no accountability back , to me this has all the hall marks of a cop giving a person a beating when he has handcuffed them.
It is funny that you don’t notice things until they go wrong. I have had cause to look closer at the statutory body the New Zealand law Society since being involved with a complaint regarding my then lawyer Evgeny Orlov.
The New Zealand law Society is set up by statute and is tasked with two functions
The regulatory functions of the New Zealand Law Society are—
(a) to control and regulate the practice in New Zealand by barristers and by barristers and solicitors of the profession of the law:
(b) to uphold the fundamental obligations imposed on lawyers who provide regulated services in New Zealand:
(c) to monitor and enforce the provisions of this Act, and of any regulations and rules made under it, that relate to the regulation of lawyers:
(d) to monitor and enforce, throughout the period specified in any order made under section 390, the provisions of this Act, and of any regulations and rules made under it, that relate to the regulation of conveyancers:
(e) to assist and promote, for the purpose of upholding the rule of law and facilitating the administration of justice in New Zealand, the reform of the law.
At the same time “The representative functions of the New Zealand Law Society are to represent its members and to serve their interests.”
That to me as illustrated in my experience is where the conflict arises.
Going back in history Law fuel records that
A Background By way of background, we observe there was clearly tension between Mr Orlov and Harrison J. It is plain from the record that Harrison J had concerns about Mr Orlov’s approach and competency.”
In fact in 2010 the herald reported that Drug rape accused told to replace lawyer in this article it states that the judge told Nieuwenhuiysen to “get somebody who is competent”.
Don’t get me wrong Shaurya Malaviya who was the lawyer before the court on that occasion was not to blame he was a very junior lawyer used By Evgeny Orlov in the same manner as Julia Leenoh is now being used.
Kids straight out of law school are pushed straight off in to the deep end. Shaurya dealt with my matters relating to a defamation claim brought By Neil Wells who had made a false application to the minister and by deceit obtained law enforcement powers under legislation which he had drafted and advised on .
Attack is the best form of defence and I was attacked because I pointed out that the trust which allegedly made the application did not exit.
Orlov took the matter through to Judicial review and appeal. he failed in both. He also dealt with my matrimonial property division of the resulting marriage breakdown due to the stress and costs of the proceedings agaisnt me .
In all I paid Equity law barristers just short of $100,000. I got total incompetence which included items being written into my deed of settlement after I had signed it.
The Law Society held that this was not an issue as I had subsequently consented to it.. The truth is that I only found at the time of settlement and it was basically a matter of extortion, give in or we won’t settle. Being penniless and having all my assets tied up in the settlement proposal forced me to agree… so it transpires if you consent under duress there is no offence.
What the law society did uphold was the false invoicing, however they did not investigate with view of criminal charges for false accounting but they did get an assessment done by an independent assessor. I was happy to accept the result that I was to get some $30,000 back which was pretty much what the false invoicing proved. the line they tread is about giving the complainant something while protecting their members.
Three years had elapsed since I had made my complaint and in the intervening time I had been taken to the cleaners by Mr Wells and had my company placed into liquidation on false affidavits . I was financially stripped which is a tactic they use to stop you from fighting back .
Mr Wells go something like $30,000 just in interest from me but the sum ordered by the law society to be repaid by Orlov was just the net amount different rules for different people no matter what you lose.
Orlov refuses to pay .He has told me that he will never pay me , I believe him . Had he been a lawyer overseas he probably would have been charged with false accounting but the law society having both role of nurturer and disciplinarian takes the middle road and gets him to refund it.
All is well as long as he is a lawyer but it appears that despite being able to practice again he has not taken any steps to do so, it is far to convenient to act through a proxy .. no responsibility or accountability .
I believe that if we had a statutory body which dealt only with lawyers disciplinary matters and not “to serve their interests” then the role of caretaker and disciplinarian would be separate and not conflicted
I see too many decisions come back stating that the threshold has not been reached.. which threshold is that ? isn’t it a question of whether or not the member has broken the rule or complied with it, isn’t that the threshold ? .
The rules are the minimum standard, not a suggested code , lawyers need to keep to the rules , some will need a warning others a slap on the wrist and yet others the full force of the law . We cannot protect favorites and we cannot persecute those who challenge us, discipline has to be equal and fair.
so I am going to do something I have had the wording approved for my Petition . it reads
Grace Haden and Respectfully requests:
”That the House legislate to resolve the conflict of interest which exists in the New Zealand Law Society having both statutory regulatory functions and representative functions for lawyers by setting up an independent body which only has the regulatory function . “
I will post the petition over the weekend will you help ?
I have already discussed the wage scales of the ordinary Joe and Jane blogs compared to the costs which are awarded in favour of parties represented by a lawyer.
Now lets take that one step further, where the lawyer is the party taking their own proceedings.
A copy of such a case was forwarded to me today CIV 2012-090-986 Madeleine Flannagan .at point 84 it states
” Under normal circumstances a self represented litigant is not entitles to costs but pursuant to rule 4.17 of the district court rules 2009 a solicitor who is a party to a proceedings and acts in person is entitled to solicitor costs. “
So imagine what a quite day in the office could do and this is precisely the matter which I am dealing with at present but not quite as simply as that.
Take one lawyer Evgeny Orlov he has been struck off the roll of lawyers but wants to continue to practice.
He sees a solution .. His business partner lawyer Greg Stewart of Otago employs a young graduate Julia Leenoh , he can apparently supervise her work while she works in Orlovs office. She uses Orolvs Po Box number, address and Gregs phone number, Otago and Grafton by the way are not exactly close according to wises the distance is 1,516 km – about 20 hours 14 mins.
Then there is the name of this seemingly impossible branch of Stewart and associates for which there is no mention on the web site . The undefined trading name for this ” firm ” became Stewart and associates equity law.
Look at the partnership from one direction and it looks like Stewart and associates and look at it from the other and clients of equity law will think that its business as usual.
There is even a book on the reception table to assure callers that all is well and they are at Equity law
There are many tricks or deceptions which corrupt lawyers use to ” make things happen” which could not happen by any legitimate process.
This is why in days of old there were always jesters in the court the jesters like magic wands were the means by which they eye was distracted and the deal was done in that flash .
I have discovered that most of this Magic occurs through the media of deception and the intent of these officers of the court is to hold you fully accountable to the letter of he law while they escape accountability because they are hiding behind others or a fictitious ” entity” which cannot be identified.
Another art form is to pretend to be right and always insist on being the innocent party .By making your opponent out to be the bad guy you can do what ever you like.
I believe that Evgeny Orlov has a degree in this art form. Today in the high court he accused me of black mail something he has accused me of many times. It shows in my mind how screwed up the guy is as he had me in court on bankruptcy when he is the one using very deceptive practices.
on arriving home from court I corresponded with Greg Stewart email to stewart 28 aug
In reply I receive the following letter from Orlov’s proxy Leenoh.Orlov, Evgeny – Letter – 28 August 2014
I responded to Greg Stewart response to Stewart
I get a short kurt response back saying
If you do not settle as per the letter I directed Ms Leenoh to send to you by email yesterday we will proceed with bankruptcy. I will not discuss this further with you.
I have since sought clarification to ensure that they are not going to come after me for a further set of costs as is so easily done by these guys the minute you pay you are the one who has conceded and next thing there will be another $3,000 costs and the cycle will start again.
They are setting me up so I am not paying a cent until I know it is all settled.
the latest response Is
The payment of $3,190, if paid today, will settle the bankruptcy claim in full.
Will put the money through will keep you posted. I have a feeling that this is not the end of it
Hands up all those who have more than $500 per week to spare ? .. didn’t see many hands go up , last year it was reported that the average household income was $85,000 , the median being $68,600 that works out at $40.87 per hour and 32.98 per hour per house hold .
Now lets look at lawyers hourly rates starting at $225 to upward of $500 per hour . are you seeing what I am seeing. Disproportionate.. to say the least.
If some one charges manifestly higher wages than the average person can earn does this or does this not conjure up an expectation of competence , experience. … No wrong …. the price you pay your lawyer has nothing to do with his ability to perform it has however got everything to do with his desire to get rich.
The law is far from simple and straight forward it is unnecessarily complicated so that the average person cannot represent themselves in court . This is hugely beneficial to the rich who like to use the scorched earth approach to financially strip their opponents. They can afford the lawyers who have the right connections because that is all it takes in the New Zealand Legal system.. contacts.
Whether you win or lose has nothing to do with truth, facts and evidence, it is about your lawyers ability to play the rules, cheat and mislead the court. If you have an honest lawyer you are sunk before you even kick off.
I have long believed that an act which is a criminal act can be legal if it is done through a lawyer and with the aid of the court. In this way our courts are used to pervert the course of justice.
While the rules of practice are allegedly there to protect you the reality, as I have experienced it is that they do little to offer you any protection .
I questioned corruption a fictional organisation had obtained law enforcement powers , so the “least Corrupt country ” has to cover this up
I am taken to court for defamation, denied a defence of truth and honest opinion and ordered to pay more than any criminal would be subjected to , nearly $100,000
I hire a lawyer but have to let him go when my bank accounts are frozen due to pressure being put on my marriage .
I meet a human rights lawyer in court he says he can help he is a Jew a Buddhist and I am sure any religion that you can mention, its all about establishing affinity
He tells me that he is a victim of the system too and then he rips me off . he gives me invoices which do not have invoice numbers on them and when I insist on time sheets I get time sheet invoices which are clearly made up and duplicate each other.
I take the matter up with the law society and four years later I have not had one cent back and instead I have been sued four times by this lawyer
Why should a person making a genuine complaint about their lawyer after not being properly represented by them, having been given false invoices then have to endure four more bouts of court action.
Each time the judge looks over their glasses and says.. you really should have legal support.
Well your honour the last time I did I was represented by an incompetent lawyer, so incompetent that the law society struck him off for being incompetent( amongst other things ) he also ensured that I am in my present financial demise and again I am being beaten up by using the court.
This lawyer Evgeny Orlov who is now working through a proxy lawyer supplied by his business partner Greg Stewart , they are playing every dirty trick int he book. they say that they will accept service by email then claim they cant open the documents. I go to serve the documents personally and get a tresspass notice for my efforts.
These guys are involved in activities which others wold be locked up for in My day as a cop issuing false invoices and taking legal action on false documents were criminal offences. Instead they take me to bankruptcy court while trying to fleece me for $500,000 because I traced a company involved in international money laundering back to Orlovs wife. strangely enough He is complaining of my freedom of speech yet that is an issue which he promoted when he called a Judge names
Going to court on Thursday morning will keep you posted .. NZ where criminals rule .( that is my honest opinion .. and the criminals are invariably those with law degrees and members of select clubs )
We have our chance to make a change but most people simply don’t want to know until it happens to them.
I have a simple three point policy which gets me into a lot of trouble. I would honestly do much better to be like the majority of New Zealanders and accept everything i see and every thing I hear and not question anything.
There is a certain Blissfulness in ignorance .
I have done my own research which supports the notion that John Key , a Wall street Banker has been put incharge of the share portfolio called New Zealand.
If you have seen the film the wolf of wall street you will relate to the BS which is spun to sell anything to any one. this is called NLP Neuro linguistic Programming , basically selling ice to the Eskimos.
This approach cannot stand scrutiny and a list of 140 or so of these incidents are listed on the standard http://thestandard.org.nz/an-honest-man/
I believe this has been updated but this is the list as it stood in April
01 – I promise to always be honest
02 – We’re not proposing to change the Employment Relations Act in a way that weakens unions
03 – we are not going to sack public servants, the attrition rate will reduce costs
04 – we are not going to cut working for families
05 – I firmly believe in climate change and always have
06 – We seek a 50% reduction in New Zealand’s carbon-equivalent net emissions, as compared to 1990 levels, by 2050. 50 by 50. We will write the target into law.
07 – National Ltd™ will provide a consistent incentive for both biofuel and biodiesel by exempting them from excise tax or road user charges
08 – I didn’t know about The Bretheren election tactics
09 – If they came to us now with that proposal [re trans-Tasman Therapeutic Goods regime], we will sign it
10 – I can’t remember my position on the 1981 Springbok Tour
11 – Tranzrail shares
12 – I did not mislead the House (1)
13 – Lord Ashcroft
14 – National Ltd™ would not have sent troops into Iraq
15 – Standard & Poors credit downgrade
16 – the double-down grade doesn’t really matter and its only about private sector debt
17 – I did not mislead the House (2)
18 – I didn’t say I want wages to drop
19 – the real rate of inflation is 3.3 percent.
20 – the tourism sector has not lost 7,000 jobs
21 – no I have never heard of Whitechapel
22 – I won’t raise GST
23 – people who are on the average wage and have a child are $48 a week better off after the rise in GST
24 – the purchase of farmland, by overseas buyers will be limited to ten farms per purchase
25 – the Pike River Mine was consented to under a Labour Government
26 – no promises were made to get the remains of the miners out of the Pike River mine
27 – I did not provide a view on the safety of the Pike River coalmine
28 – I did not mislead the House (3)
29 – capping, not cutting the public service
30 – raising the minimum wage to $15 per hour will cost 6000 jobs
31 – north of $50 a week
32 – privatisation won’t significantly help the economy
33 – wave goodbye to higher taxes , not your loved ones
34 – I never offered Brash a diplomatic job in London
35 – Tariana Turia is “totally fine” with the Tuhoe Treaty Claim deal
36 – Kiwisaver
37 – National Ltd™ is not going to radically reorganise the structure of the public sector
38 – tax cuts won’t require additional borrowing
39 – New Zealand does not have a debt problem
40 – New Zealand troops in Afghanistan will only be involved in training, not fighting
41 – the wage gap between New Zealand and Australia has closed under my National Ltd™ government
42 – It took 9 years for Labour to make a complete and utter mess of the economy
43 – National Ltd™ has changed the Overseas Investment Act to include 19 different criteria
44 – the price of goods and services has risen by 6 per cent since the last election, while the has actually gone up by 16 per cent
45 – no, although its a week ago and here I am being interviewed on television about them, I havn’t seen Gerry Brownlee’s comments regarding demolitions in Christchurch and which caused such outrage, but I can talk all about them
47 – the use of the Vela brother’s helicopter was required so I could attend meetings relating to national/international security concerns
50 – oh, maybe our SAS soldiers were in the Kabul hotel gun fight but they weren’t wounded by friendly fire
51 – New Zealand has lost $12 billion from GDP due to the Christchurch earthquake . . . oh, it might actually be around $15 billion from GDP due to the Christchurch earthquake . . . Blinglish said what?
52 – 10,000 houses will have to be demolished in Christchurch due to the earthquake
53 – 14,000 new apprentices will start training over the next five years, over and above the number previously forecast
54 – Our amendments to the ETS ensure we will continue to do our fair share internationally
55 – we are committed to honouring our Kyoto Protocol obligations
56 – any changes to the ETS will be fiscally neutral
57 – we [NZ] have grown for eight of the last nine quarters”
58 – National Ltd™ will tender out the government banking contract
59 – we will be back in surplus by 2014-15
60 – Nicky Hager’s book “Other People’s Wars” is a work of fiction
61 – unemployment is starting to fall
62 – we have created 60,000 jobs
63 – we have created 45,000 jobs
64 – the 2011 Budget will create in the order of 170,000 jobs
65 – I don’t know if I own a vineyard
66 – no, I did not mislead the House (5)
67 – the Isreali spy killed in the Christchurch quake had “only one” passport
68 – the Police will not need to make savings by losing jobs
69 – GCSB re Kim Dotcom x 3 (that we know about)
70 – I did not mislead the House (6)
71 – I voted to keep the drinking age at 20
72 – New Zealand is 100% Pure
73 – I’ve been prime minister for four years, and it’s really 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year
74 – baseball in New Zealand is attracting more government support
75 – the decision to buy brand new BMWs was made by the Department of Internal Affairs without reference either to their minister or to me
76 – I didn’t have a clue that Ministerial Services, which I am in charge of, was going to buy brand new BMWs
77 – even though two of my ministers knew all about it, I didn’t have a clue that brand new BMWs were being bought.
78 – even though my Chief of Staff met with officials to discuss purchase of the the brand new BMWs, I didn’t have a clue
79 – Labour forced us into buying the brand new BMWs, its their fault
80 – ummm, look, sorry about that BMW thing , it was because I was so upset about the death of a New Zealand soldier and Julia Gillard was visit too
81 – the public demanded that we change the labour laws for The Hobbit
82 – “The Hobbit” created 3000 new jobs
83 – we have delivered 800 extra doctors in the public service
84 – I did not mislead the House (7)
85 – I wasn’t working at Elders when the sham foreign exchange deals took place
86 – I was starting School Certificate exams in 1978
87 – I don’t know who arrived on the CIA jet to visit the spies I am responsible for
88 – reducing barriers to property developers will increase the availability of affordable housing
89 – Labour left the economy in poor shape
90 – forecasts show unemployment will fall
91 – we have closed the wage gap with Australia by $27
92 – Ngati Porou and Whanau Apanui are not opposed to mining
93 – I have not had any meetings with Media Works
94 – our [NZ's] terms of trade remain high
95 – the TPP is an example of democracy
96 – National Ltd™ will use the proceeds of state asset sales to invest in other public assets, like schools and hospitals
97 – New Zealand troops will be out of Afghanistan by April 2013
98 – overseas investment in New Zealand adds to what New Zealanders can invest on their own
99 – overseas investment in New Zealand creates jobs, boosts incomes, and helps the economy grow
100 – National Ltd™ will build 2000 houses over the next two years
101 – there are only 4 New Zealand SAS soldiers in Bamiyan and all working in the area of logistics and planning only
102 – selling state assets will give cash equity to those companies
103 – the Sky City deal doesn’t mean more pokies
104 – there was nothing improper about the Sky City deal
105 – my office has had no correspondence, no discussions, no involvement with the Sky City deal
106 – SkyCity will only get “a few more” pokie machines at the margins
107 – any changes to gambling regulations will be subject to a full public submission process
108 – Sky City has approached TVNZ about the purchase/use of government-owned land
109 – the Auditor General has fully vindicated National over the Sky City deal
110 – there’s a 50/50 chance the Hobbit is going off shore unless we do something
111 – David Shearer has signed up for the purchase of shares in Mighty River
112 – Solid Energy asked the government for a $1 billion capital investment
113 – fracking has been going safely on in Taranaki for the past 30 years without any issues
114 – no front line positions will be lost at DoC
115 – Iain Rennie came to me and recommended Fletcher for the GCSB job
116 – I forgot that after I scrapped the shortlist for GCSB job I phoned a life-long friend to tell him to apply for the position
117 – I told Iain Rennie I would contact Fletcher
118 – for 30 years, or three decades, I didn’t have any dinners or lunches or breakfasts with Ian Fletche
119 – I did not mislead the House (8)
120 – No, I did not say we would follow the US and Australia into a war against North Korea
121 – I paid for that lunch and I’ve got the credit card bill to prove it
122 – I called directory service to get Ian Fletcher’s number
123 – I did not mislead the house (9)
124 – I am honest and upfront
125 – cyber terrorists have attempted to gain access to information about weapons of mass destruction held on New Zealand computers
126 – the illegal spying on Kim Dotcom was an isolated incident
127 – New Zealand has an arrangement to have asylum seekers processed in Australian detention camps
128 – the law which says the GCSB cannot spy on New Zealanders is not clear
129 – the only way net new jobs can be created is by private investors putting their money into businesses in New Zealand
130 – an increase in the number of people looking for work indicates that confidence is returning to the economy
131 – the 10 percent of taxpayers in New Zealand who are the top earners pay 76 percent of all net personal tax.
132 – I did not mislead the House (10)
133 – the substantial wage growth under Labour was eroded by inflation
134 – National Ltd™’s 2010 tax changes were fiscally neutral
135 I did not mislead the House (11)
136 – the bulk of New Zealanders earn between $45,000 and $75,000 a year
137 – Pike River Coal did not put profits and its production ahead of the safety and lives of those 29 workers.
138 – Radio Live had sought advice from the Electoral Commission about my show just before the election
139 – it is because of National Ltd™’s policies that the price of fresh fruit and vegetables has dropped.
140 – the length-of-the-country cycleway will create 4000 jobs.
141 – police training for next year has not has not been cancelled
142 – National Ltd™ has only cut back-office jobs in the health service
143 – The Crown’s dividend stream from the Meridians, the Mighty Rivers of the world is large and there is no motivation to sell assets
144 – Gross.
Few New Zealanders have woken up to the fact that the court is being used to asset strip many of them. The NZ we grew up in was not very litigious but with house prices soaring it is now worth you while to sue some one to get hold of their money.
Single New Zealanders are the prime target. I recently worked with a man who had had what he thought was a casual affair but the cunning foreign vixen made certain that she kept popping up in his life to cover off the three years.
They never lived together for more than a month and even then there were only two such ” trial periods” she retained he housing corp home and her benefit throughout .
Now she wants half his house despite the fact that he is married to some one else .
Lawyers are required to use the law only for a lawful purpose, but like kids out of control , they are willing to push boundaries to areas where logic does not go.
Take for example the court proceedings which Stewart and associates have commenced agaisnt me on behalf of struck off lawyer Evgeny Orlov.
Orlov was my lawyer. he took nearly $100,000 from me , altered my matrimonial property deed ( or allowed it to be altered ) without my knowledge and consent after I had signed it and gave what I consider to be fraudulent invoices.
Four years later he has me in court for the fourth time taking me for Bankruptcy for a sum of $3,000 when he owes me at least $30,000 and defamation for publishing news stories which show at the companies he sets up through his wife are involved in international money laundering and fraud. All I did as to trace the companies through the companies register ( a public register ) back to His wife Liliya Sobolevia.
see the story NZ shell company linked to alleged $150m fraud the company Falcona Systems Ltd is 100% owned by Interhold Registered Office Level 4, 44 Khyber Pass Road, Grafton, 100% owned by GENHOLD LIMITED Registered Office Level 4, 44 Khyber Pass Road, Grafton, owned 100% by TRUST (NZ) HOLDINGS LIMITEDRegistered Office Level 4, 44 Khyber Pass Road, Grafton, owned 1000% by Liliya Sobolevia who is Orlovs Wife.
The Chernomoreneftegas Case: In 2011 companies headed by Vanagels and Gorin won an Ukrainan government order in a tender on behalf of state-owned oil company Chernomoreneftegas, Ukraine’s Black Sea oil producer, for the delivery of $400m worth of oil drilling equipment. The tender was won by Cardiff-registered Highway Investment Processing LLP, which lists Stan Gorin as a director according to the UK’s Companies House. The only other company to “compete” in the tender was Falcona Systems Limited, registered in New Zealand and listing another Latvian, Inta Bilder, as director. It will come as no surprise that this company was founded by Interhold, which lists the ubiquitous Erik Vanagels as a director. In other words, there was no competition for the oil equipment order. The producer’s price for the oil equipment was only $248.5m, so someone made a handsome $150m profit from the deal for doing nothing more than some paperwork. The main oligarch related to this deal is Yuriy Boyko, Ukrainian Minister of Energy and Coal Industry.
Vanagles and Stan Gorin are names of Proxy directors which repeatedly crop up in association with international corruption and they both are still directors of the companies which are part of the Liliya Soboleva structure .
So there we have it folks . keep your eyes closed for corruption if you see anything dont whisper a word because the Corrupt will us corrupt lawyers to conceal the corruption. they do because they can and no one holds them accountable.
Evgeny Orlov is such a person, and he uses the dirty tactics like filing multiple actions so that you are over loaded and with a bit of luck something might slip past.
The whole idea is that I should feel bullied and intimidated and pull my neck in. But this Russian bully is not going to do this to me . I will expose him for what he is .
He really should not be doing anything at all which causes me to look at his practice. The reality is that he would get away with his activities if he simply did not pick on some one who knows how to investigate. You see in New Zealand we run a system which is based on parking a hearse the bottom of a cliff , we do Little or no prevention work and the facilities which we do have are under resourced and over burdened.
The upshot is that New Zealand which is deemed to be the least corrupt is actually very good at creating a false impression. this works to help make New Zealand scam artists very rich. Most New Zealanders have a very relaxed out look and they simply dont concern themselves with things that dont affect them. so it is a perfect back drop for New Zealand to become an international money laundering center. There are those who are very willing to use this apathy and the very unsound company structures we have .
I Believe that we should be able to warn people of impeding danger and indeed we do have freedom of speech last time I looked. and that includes freedom of opinion . Not only is what i say beleow my honest opinion it is based on research and personal experience it is published so that others dont have to go through what I have had to endure.
The equity group international is in reality the premises of Equity law barristers limited . the most prominent activity there now is through Equity trust International limited.
Orlov was struck off as a lawyer in 2013 but now appears to be practicing through a proxy lawyer Julia Leenoh who was admitted to the bar in March and obtained her practicing certificate in June.
Since then Orlov has used her services under the guise of Stewart and associates equity law branch . Julia however is apparently not being supervised by any one except struck off lawyer Orlov.
Equity law barristers limited is owned and directed by Orlov who in court papers claims that he is unemployed.
the web site for Equity law has been taken down but documents sourced through the archive show that one of the persons who gave it a glowing testimonial is Steven Green.
Trust and company formation
Green just happens to be a director of Equity trust International along with Greg Stewart who operates an alleged branch of is law firm from Orlovs premises . the company is owned by Liliya Soboleva wife of Orlov.
It then does not come as any surprise that the majority of the promotion of he company is done through Orlov , the directors are pretty much invisible apart from showing on the companies register and Steven green putting through many of the company registrations for companies associated in the press with international money laundering.
|Equity Trust International Limited|
|Phone:||+649 303 3001
Fax: + 649 303 2018
|Address:||Level 4 44 Khyber Pass Rd,
|Mail Address:||PO Box 8333, Grafton, Auckland.|
Fake insurance brokers
We have now also located the fact that a scam insurance company ran from the same premise level 4 44 Khyber pass , care of Equity trust International. reference can be seen on the FMA web site .
C/- Equity Trust International Limited
Level 4, 44 Khyber Pass Road
PO Box 8333
0064 09 303 3001
Gold and Silver sales
Liliya Soboleva Orlovs Wife is also 50% share holder in a company called Silvermoney its web site silvermoney.co.nz is registered to equity law and again we find it advertised in Russian and promoted on a web site on behalf of Equity trust
Приобретайте золотые или серебряные слитки прямо сейчас! Звоните: +649303-3001 Equity Trust International
- Auckland, New Zealand 1023
- Phone:+64 9 303-3001
- FAX:+64 9 303-2018
Orlov as a lawyer could be an immigration consultant, since being struck off he lost that right but immigration is being promoted by equity trust in Russian of course http://www.equitytrust.co.nz/articles/immi.pdf
Land investment/ realtors
Greg Stewart and his wife are involved in real estate and so the new banner for the Equity law firm under the guise of Stewart and associates also now promotes real estate sales.
This is also reflected in articles as Land bank loans
Steven Green set up the bank Breder Suasso which is two floors below Orlovs office , it is the international HQ for a bank which shows a photo shopped picture of a front office rather than revealing the reality . if you are thinking of dealing with this bank please head the warning given by the reserve bank with regards to unlisted banks and off shore finance companies.
Director for this company is Oleg KHMELEV who has all the hall marks of being a proxy director.
International tax agents
Equity international tax agents also operate from the premises, which is bit of a laugh as Orlov the lawyer could not produce accurate accounts to save himself.
From personal experience I can say that I was given false invoices By Orlov and Equity law. Invoices which did no have invoice numbers, I was told to rip up invoices I had already paid and when I asked for time sheets i was double billed .
I took the complaint to the law society and four years later I have had not had one cent back despite Orlov being told to reduce his invoices and refund met some $30,000.
Instead Orlov has taken Me to court 4 times every thing he has been involved in is in my book fraudulent and I recommend that any one who deals with Evgeny Orlov or any of his so called enterprises does so with caution.
Black list debt recovery. owned and operated by Liliya Soboleva and Alexander BUSHUEV.
HEDGE MARKET Inc. is an award winning, fully regulated and licensed online forex and commodities broker.
it is directed by Daniel Duncan GLYNN of Greenhithe and a Chin-mei HO of Taiwan who isalso the share holder
Level4,Outsource IT Tower,44Khyber Pass Road,Grafton,Auckland 1150,New Zealand
TEL +64(9)889 1758 +64(7)808 0889 +64(9)951 8707 (Chinese Line)
this company is a financial service provider
Dragon Forex limited
http://dragonforexltd.com is registered to the united states, the web site claims that the company exists in Swanson street Auckland but he plaque for the company is outside the dor of the equity chambers.
the directors are Colin Craig GARDNER 707/145 Symonds Street, Eden Terrace, and mr Seung Hwa OH of Korea , both directors are shareholders along with a Seychelles company. APM Capital Limited
this company is a financial service provider
Excelsior Makerts Limited.
Listed on the companies register as Excelsior Markets Limited set up in November 2013 Steven James GREEN is the director by proxy for EXCELSIOR INTERNATIONAL LTD 31291,, Ras A Khaimah, United Arab Emirates , U.A.E.
this company is a financial service provider
WTM Markets Limited
director and shareholder Ejaz SARWAR of Coventry UK .
the company was orignally set up by Daniel Duncan GLYNN and was probably sold on as an off the shelf company for a foreign person to establish a new Zealand entity.
mr Ejaz SARWAR comes complete with a linked in profile and claims to be in Auckland
this company is a financial service provider
Uppoint Group Limited
Again a company directed by proxy director Steven Green for Brian Alfred EYLER ,514 Orchard Road, Mifflintown, Pa, 17059 , U.S.A.
It would appear that again this was an off the self company , simple switch of the share holder and because no information is required he could be any one.
this company is a financial service provider
Capital Market Investments Limited
Director Daniel Duncan GLYNN proxy director for shareholer and director Abdul RASHEED of Singapore , again a company set up by Mr Glynn ready to be flicked on
again this company is a financial service provider
Who is Evgeny Orlov or Eugine Narodetsky?
We cannot be certain about Evgeny Orlov ‘s identity he claims that he was Eugine Narodetsky and came to New Zealand as an 8 year old .If any one knows anything about him I would love to hear.
Again I am faced with more legal action by those who pervert the use of the courts this time by struck off Lawyer Evgeny Orlov .
I am making it publicly available to show how our justice system is being used to attack those who show that our companies are being used internationally in fraud and crime.
There are many organizations like Equity International trust and Equity law who facilitate this .
The World Bank said last year that New Zealand is “the easiest place in the world to set up a business”. Sources say the country’s company registration process has been used over the past few years to run a series of massive money-laundering schemes reaching into eastern Europe.
I am not the only one to link Equity law to fraud, this is another quote “The Auckland law firm whose address is on the registration has been accused previously of being linked to international fraud scams.” this comment was made with regards to a fraudulent insurance company. ” A New Zealand-based general insurer that was banned last week by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has been linked to activities including international fraud scams and money-laundering.” ”
The statement is in relation to Pacific Blu http://www.business.govt.nz/companies/app/ui/pages/companies/otherSearch presenter Equity trust International which shares its offices address with Equity law barristers limited the office of Struck off lawyer Evgeny Orlov. His wife Lillia Sobolevia is the share holder and the directors are Greg Stewart , a lawyer from Alexandra and Steven Green the head of the church of scientology.
The affidavit response and hyperlinks are below the numbering has gone funny but the links are here or refer to the pdf version affidavit defamation filed
AFFIDAVIT OF GRACE HADEN
I Grace Haden of Auckland Licenced private Investigator solemnly and sincerely affirm that;-
- These proceedings have been taken By Evgeny Orlov for no other purpose than to use the court to conceal the fact that he and his associated companies are directly connected with international fraud, money laundering, illicit insurance schemes and Banking, through the facilitation of these activities using proxy directors and New Zealand’s unsafe company structures.
- The statement of claim is false ,speculative and vexatious , the content of all posts complained of are true and based on international news reports and information obtained from the companies office . All links are accessible through the URL address and a copy of this affidavit is available under the link http://www.anticorruption.co.nz/2014/08/18/using-the-court-to-conceal-corruption/
- One of the biggest mistake I have made in my life was to engage lawyer Eugyne Orlov aka Eugine Narodetski in 2009.
- Orlov totally failed in his obligations as a lawyer and totally botched my civil proceedings and in my matrimonial proceedings allowed my settlement deed to be changed without my knowledge or consent.
- He was always after more money and at the end of 2010 I put my foot down and insisted on time sheets. I had by this time received invoices without invoice numbers and despite having paid these I was told by his office worker to screw them up and throw them out .
- The new time sheets which emerged were totally fabricated and contained duplicate entries. Two easily identifiable ones on invoice 205 and 206 are nothing short of fraudulent accounting
- I complained to the law society and this has set him off on a trail of litigation against me. This is the fourth court proceedings by him since filing my complaint.
- The first was in 2011 for alleged harassment, I had not done anything, he just feared that I was going to publish something , this was resolved by ne agreeing not to publish anything about him until after the law society had made its decision.
- In November 2012 the law society decided that he had to repay me some $30,000 he told me that that he was not going to pay me back and I issued a statutory demand.
- He immediately appealed ( I had not realised that the appeal time was still open 0 and I discovered the appeal attached to court proceedings to set aside the statutory demand.
- Despite stating that I would not enforce the statutory demand due to the appeal, the process continued and I turned up in court not expecting that the grounds for the appeal being that they claimed I had proceeded against the wrong entity.
- The law society had directed Orlov to reduce his invoices and on that basis I was correct in proceeding against equity Law barristers , but this angle was sworn on me in court and I was not equipped to argue that point. Costs were awarded against me on a 1 a basis.
- Bogiatto who had represented equity law sent invoices for some $5,000, I advised him that his calculations were on a 1 B basis and not a 1 A.
- Despite this the over inflated sum was sealed. I advised them that the set off act applied due to the simple fact that I had been invoiced twice by Equity law for items on invoice 205 and 206
- I never heard from him again until the LCRO contacted us and set a date.
- I was immediately served with these proceedings as was a friend of mine who is not involved in any manner or means. By dragging her into it Orlov has proved that he is acting totally on a speculative basis and intent on using the proceedings in a most vexatious manner.
- There has been no communication prior to being served.
- We were originally served with documents which had not been filed in the court.
- We were served again a week alter and that time my documents also contained a bankruptcy notice concealed within them.
- The bankruptcy was on the basis of the falsely sealed document.
- The lawyers involved were uncooperative and I had to go to the court to sort the matter out. I found that there was a second sealed order for some $2,000 less which had never been served on me.
- The matter of the fees is due to go before the LCRO in September.
Complaint to the law society
- I have made a further complaint to the law society, Orlov is s struck off lawyer . His law firm Equity law barristers appears to remain operational through lawyer Julia Leenoh who was admitted to the bar this year and has held a practicing certificate since June.
- Julia works for Stewart and associates Equity law, which is allegedly a trading name for the branch of Stewart and associates ( Alexandra ) which operates from the premises of Equity law in Auckland. She uses the email address, post office box and phone numbers of Orlov’s former practice and it appears that she works directly under the supervisor of Orlov.
- I believe that Orlov has wanted to give her some hands on experience and has started by targeting me.
- I believe that Leenoh is acting as a proxy for Orlov.
The statement of claim
- The statement of claim is extremely broad , it makes allegations that I breached an agreement.
- There is no evidence at all that I breached the agreement as the material produced was taken from the web sites in July 2014. The confidential agreement expired when the law society returned it decision.
- When Orlov failed to pay me and took me to court I updated the posts to reflect the facts more fully. The excerpts produced are not the posts as they appeared prior to November 2013 when the agreement was in place. The agreement only related to Orlov and his practice Equity law barristers Limited.
- The first Plaintiff is a company http://www.business.govt.nz/companies/app/ui/pages/companies/2136248
- Owned By Lilia Soboleva, wife of Orlov .
- directed By Greg Stewart who is the instructing solicitor in this matter and the man who is providing the lawyer by way of a bogus “ branch” so that Orlov can continue to operate his “ law practice “
- The second director is Steven Green who appears to administer the company records. He also provided a testimonial for the fourth Plaintiff Equity Law .
- There is much cross over between this company an equity law barristers, the use the dame email address, post office box phone numbers and Evgeny Orlov appears to be the visible face behind it and promotes the company internationally.
- The company trades as Trust Nz Equity Trust International Limitedhttp://www.trust-nz.com/en-contacts.html
Registrant Contact Name Equitylaw ltd
Registrant Contact Address1 Level 4, New Call Tower
Registrant Contact City Auckland
Registrant Contact Country NZ (NEW ZEALAND)
Registrant Contact Phone +64 9 3032008
Registrant Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The domain name registration for TRUST-NZ.COM shows
Domain Name: TRUST-NZ.COM
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Registrant Name: Evgeny Orlov
Registrant Organization: Equity Trust ltd
Name Server: NS1.DREAMHOST.COM
Name Server: NS2.DREAMHOST.COM
Name Server: NS3.DREAMHOST.COM
- The web site http://www.trust-nz.com/en-corporate-agents.html states “ As a law firm dealing with offshore clients we are often being approached by international agents and consultants whose clients are interested in incorporating a New Zealand company or establishing a foreign trust for international trading and/or asset protection. We are always happy to cooperate with our colleagues and help them to find the best solution for their clients.”
- Articles by Orlov on behalf of equity trust
ii. http://www.equitytrust.co.nz/intro/eng.html Equity Trust International LTD is a professional corporate trustee…
iii. February 29, 2012 http://assetprotection.escapeartist.com/new-zealand-new-switzerland/
iv. April 6, 2012 http://assetprotection.escapeartist.com/why-trust-a-new-zealand-trust-2/
vi. June 5, 2012 http://assetprotection.escapeartist.com/why-trust-a-new-zealand-trust/ by Evgeny Orlov, Barrister, Equity Trust International
vii. July 2, 2012 http://assetprotection.escapeartist.com/limited-partnerships/
viii. July 30, 2012 http://assetprotection.escapeartist.com/new-zealand-finance-company-offshore-banking-solution/by Evgeny Orlov, Barrister – Equity Law The 21st century has seen an escalating regulation of the banking industry
- The second plaintiff is Orlov’s wife she is the shareholder of the first plaintiff and appears to be the nominee for all assets for Orlov. She is the shareholder of several companies which form the basis of the global trust / company empire administered through the equity group
- The company structure in 2012 expanded to some 1500 companies http://www.transparency.net.nz/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/ -companies.pdf
- The international press had concerns with several of these companies which is how the posts originated
- The third Plaintiff is Evgeny Orlov also known as Eugine Narodetsky , he was struck off the roll of lawyers last year but still appears to operate Equity law barristers through the proxy a recently admitted lawyer who is working directly under the supervisor of Orlov and appears to be under his direct control.
- Orlov was my solicitor in 2009 on matrimonial matters and on a matter where I exposed corruption he was very effective at false invoicing but not much else.
- He now uses the documents which he failed to overturn as ammunition against me. The reality is that Mt defence of truth and honest opinion was denied and there was never a formal proof hearing. Is incompetence which is recognised and documented by the court cost me the case, ensured far more expenses and saw an endless stream of false invoices from the fourth Plaintiff Equity law chambers.
- I made a complaint to the law society with regards to the false invoicing in 2011 since then Orlov has taken me to court four times.
- This latest attack is accompanied by a bankruptcy action the affidavit of which I also rely on. He and his company produce false invoices for at least $30,000 and they take me to court for bankruptcy first on a fraudulent document for about $5,000 and then on a document I have never seen before for some $3,000 .
- On the intituling He claims to be unemployed yet is director of a law firm which he still operates via proxy and still runs the trust company . This is testimony to his integrity and willingness to deceive the court.
- Equity law barristers Limited fourth plaintiff is an incorporated company owned and directed by struck off lawyer Evgeny Orlov. It is operating as usual, still has the signage out and operates through the Guise of being a branch of Stewart and associate lawyers of Alexandra, a branch known conveniently as Stewart and associates equity law incorporating both the crests of both firms.
- The law firm is central to number of other activities, tax agents, immigration and trust and off shore company agent , the advertising for the overseas trust / companies set up
- The company is the alter ego of the third plaintiff a separate legal entity when it needs to be but an extension of himself when it suits. Orlov is the sole director and shareholder
- It would appear that since Leenoh obtained her practicing certificate in June Orlov has had to keep her busy and made me the target.
- The first defendant is a not for profit company which owns a blog but otherwise has not traded. It exposes corruption which occurs in New Zealand so as to make people aware that New Zealand is not corruption free and to exercise diligence.
- The seconded defendant is a licenced private investigator and fraud investigator. I along with others have administration rights to the blog.
- The third defendant is a mother of 5 who supports transparency but is not in any was associated with the blog and has no ability to access or post other than through those who do have access. Her involvement is purely vindictive because she is a friend and associate of mine.
- From the time that the posts have gone up Orlov has been aware of them, we drew his attention to them and he has had ample opportunity under section 25 . http://www.legislation.co.nz/act/public/1992/0105/latest/DLM281239.html
- Each time the blog has been updated he has had this opportunity, he has never asked for anything to be changed.
- When the unfiled documents were served on us we again advised Greg Stewart that in the interest of fairness we would allow for the 5 day period to recommence and could he please advise what needs to be amended due to being false.
- We did not receive any response except to get the same papers served again this time after they had been filed in court and this time with a bankruptcy notice for a matter which I believed had been resolved through the offset act.
- There are simply no grounds for defamation as all information in the posts are true based on information in the international press.
- Since this action has commenced I have amended the posts to remove any doubt as to the toe origin and source of the information.
- Since revisiting this issue due to the court proceedings I have uncovered more fraud and deception with regards to the activities of the Plaintiffs and will hand a full report of my findings to the FMA.
- The articles stem from International press with regards to proxy directors, there is nothing which has not been reported elsewhere and the amount of literature is overwhelming. http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2012/05/new-zealand-fresh-from-its-service-to-mexican-drug-lords-helps-out-the-russian-mafia.html
- Article 1 involves the company Unihold which as can be seen by the diagram above directly traces to Liliya Soboleva .The director of this company was a Latvian drunk named Erik Vanagels
- New items which relate to Unihold and the corruption surrounding it is reported in the following articles
- Items with regards to Vanagels are summarised in the international press as follows http://www.duncancampbell.org/content/fraud-trail-leads-oap%E2%80%99s-tiny-flat
Among the world of investigators and lawyers who unravel complex frauds, Vanagels is an almost mythical figure. His companies have been involved in a series of financial scandals and alleged frauds. These include:
- The Hermitage Capital fund money laundering scandal in which $230m (£146m) was allegedly looted between December 2007 and February 2008 in a fraud involving the fund’s Russian operations.
- Technomark Business, a London company, is alleged to have received $43m of stolen Hermitage funds that were wired to a Latvian bank account. Vanagels was a director of Technomark’s parent company.
- Mukhtar Ablyazov, who has been sued by BTA Bank, for which he worked, for misappropriating billions of dollars using various companies including British-based Loginex Projects. Vanagels was a shareholder and director of the companies that controlled Loginex.
- A Ponzi scheme that operated in America in 2009 — the Rockford Group — routed more than $500,000 illicit funds to a British company, Intercity Transit, according to court filings by the US Securities and Exchange Commission.
- A Cypriot company in which Vanagels was a director was used as a UK corporate director of Intercity Transit.
- Vanagels has not just been caught up in complex financial scandals. In September 2008 Somalian pirates hijacked the Faina, a Ukrainian ship which was carrying 33 Soviet-era tanks, rocket-launch systems and anti-aircraft guns bound for Sudan, which was the subject of an arms embargo. It emerged that the ship had been chartered by Marine Energy Trading Company (METC), a UK firm. Vanagels was a shareholder and director of the companies that owned METC.
- More recently, in May 2010, the High Court ruled on allegations that a Shell trader, Evgeny Tikhonov, had hidden commissions in an offshore deal. Tikhonov was acquitted, but Shell is still pursuing him for compensation, along with a company that received some of the funds, T Capital Ltd (TCL).
- In a High Court judgment in July 2010, Mr Justice Jack identified a familiar figure. His judgment stated: “TCL was incorporated in the British Virgin Islands and Mr Erik Vanagels was the nominee shareholder and director.”
- Vanagels has also been named in a financial scandal in Ukraine in which it was alleged that the government was overcharged for pharmaceuticals.
- It appears that exactly the same is occurring through new Zealand Vanagels had 282 New Zealand companies registered to him https://opencorporates.com/officers?button=&q=vanagels&utf8=%E2%9C%93
- Most have been struck off two remain with Vanagel as director both of these companies have their registered office at the premises of the first and fourth Plaintiffs.
- Unihold remains registered at 4/44/Khyber pass and Liliya Soboleva remains the ultimate shareholder, the director has now been changed to Manti EFFROSYNI11 Stavrou Stylianidi Street, Flat 3, Level 2, Nicosia, 2024 , Cyprus http://www.business.govt.nz/companies/app/ui/pages/companies/1607788
- Several other companies which were previously directed by Vanagels also remain registered to the premises of the first and fourth Plaintiffs with new overseas directors.
- Web references and reports
- Another company which was managed by one of the companies ultimately owned by the second plaintiff was Falcona systems . The news item NZ shell company linked to alleged $150m fraud refers to Falcona Systems Ltd http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/world/6976306/NZ-shell-company-linked-to-alleged-150m-fraud
- Falcona systems is owned by Interhold Limited registered to the address of the first and fourth plaintiffs http://www.business.govt.nz/companies/app/ui/pages/companies/2181677.
- Falcona systems through Inter hold , Genhold and trust New Zealand holdings is ultimately owned by Liliya Soboleva the second plaintiff all these companies have their registered office at the premises of the t first and fourth plaintiffs.
- Another such company is Corlex sales Limited again registered office Level 4, 44 Khyber Pass Road, Grafton, Auckland, 1023 , New Zealand shareholder Maxhold- unihold -genhold- Nz trust Holding. And ultimately Soboleva . http://www.business.govt.nz/companies/app/ui/pages/companies/2066279
- Corlex was set up by a Latvian called Voldemar Spatz and a later director was another Latvian called Inta Bilder. Both men are the directors of hundreds of companies around the world including some which have been linked to serious financial scandals.
- Director Inta Bilder features in many directorships of the companies ultimately owned by Soboleva the news report the following.
- A further proxy director also holds directorships in the Plaintiffs companies is Latvian Stan Gorin , all these directors and companies are entwined “The tender was won by Cardiff-registered Highway Investment Processing LLP, which lists Stan Gorin as a director according to the UK’s Companies House. The only other company to “compete” in the tender was Falcona Systems Limited, registered in New Zealand and listing another Latvian, Inta Bilder, as director. It will come as no surprise that this company was founded by Interhold, which lists the ubiquitous Erik Vanagels as a director. “
- When most of these scandals occurred the companies office acted and struck off many entities with these persons as their directors however some remain the plaintiffs address level 4 44 Khuber pass is till the registered address for
- 2 companies By Erik Vanagles
- 12 companies Directed by Inta Bilder
Further companies are registered to the address for directors who have been named as persons of concern in the international press these persons are
- Fernando Enrique MONTERO DE GRACIA of panama who directs
- PACIFIC METAL RECYCLING & TRADING LIMITED
- GENHOLD – the company which owned Falcona systems through its subsidiary Interhold http://www.business.govt.nz/companies/app/ui/pages/companies/2233945
- Iosif FRANGOS
- 5 companies Iosif appears to be a lawyer Iosif Frangos Law office – Cyprus Law
- Edgardo MEDINA Bistrans and TWH group
- Anastasia KOUMIDOU, 23 companies all registered to the first and fourth Plaintiffs address, this has all the hall marks of another Cypriot proxy director “All but one of the remaining live Bilder, Vanagels and Spatz companies, and a few more that have crept in, in the time since 2011, are now directed by three Cypriots: 34 by Manti Effrosyni, 20 by Anastasia Koumidou, and 18 by Petr Zika.” http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2014/05/new-zealand-shell-company-incorporation-franchises-iii.html
- Leah TOURELEO has four companies registered level 4 44 khyber pass , naked capitalism noted that “But if there are other ‘tells’, such as heavy use of a small set of stooge directors, the outsourcing deal and the underlying network are still detectable. Just such a deal seems to have been going on between GT Group of New Zealand and The Company Net of New Zealand. Among the tells are GT Group stooge Agnes Jouaneau, shared by GT Group and The Company Net, and Leah Toureleo, who is employed by GT Group and successors, and also shared by GT Group and The Company Net.” http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2014/05/new-zealand-shell-company-incorporation-franchises.html
- Manti EFFROSYNI has a total of 29 active companies at 44 Khyber pass, He is the director of UNIHOLD , INTERHOLD and MAXHOLD his address is 11 Stavrou Stylianidi Street, Nicosia, CY-2023 , Cyprus which is probably just up the road from KOUMIDOU, Anastasia
- He is shown on open corporates to have been involved in 107 New Zealand and 2 United Kingdom
- He also gets a mention on naked capitalism New Zealand, Fresh From Its Service to Mexican Drug Lords, Helps Out the Russian Mafia http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2012/05/new-zealand-fresh-from-its-service-to-mexican-drug-lords-helps-out-the-russian-mafia.html
“Oh, here we go, Panama again. Genhold Limited’s director is Fernando Enrique Montero de Gracia, Calle Primera, Panama Viejo, House 496, Panama City, Republic Of Panama. De Gracia is also a director of Pacific Metal Recycling and Trading Ltd, which is wholly owned by Maxhold Limited, whose director is Manti Effrosyni, of Cyprus. Now, if the Russian Mafia is behind this, it’s only right that there would be a Cyprus connection somewhere:”
- And also New Zealand: the Shell Company Incorporation Franchises (V) (and Panama and Switzerland) http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2014/06/new-zealand-shell-company-incorporation-franchises-v-panama-switzerland.html
“Genius Management Limited, formerly directed by Erik Vanagels of Panama, then by Manti Effrosyni of Cyprus, is now directed, for no immediately obvious reason, by another Panamanian, Doria Imelda Yunda Mina.
Ah, but here’s the reason: Genius Management has switched company agent too. Its agent is no longer Equity Trust International; as of the 4th March 2014, just a few weeks ago, the agent is Panasuisse (New Zealand) Ltd.”
- Petr Zika has 17 companies “Petr Zika, directs BRITHOLD, which is owned by the same GENHOLD Limited mentioned by Stuff. Zika directs another 124 New Zealand companies. The network is getting bigger!”
- Roger Alberto SANTAMARIA DEL CID directed 28 companies at one time his address is Colinas Del Sol, Main Street, House 219, Republic Of Panama ,he currently directs just one which is about to be struck off http://www.business.govt.nz/companies/app/ui/pages/companies/2097576
- He features in Faux Corporate Directors Stand in for Fraudsters, Despots and Spies http://www.icij.org/offshore/faux-corporate-directors-stand-fraudsters-despots-and-spies
- http://leaksource.info/2013/04/10/page/3/ “In October 2010, Santamaria was named in press reports as the Panamanian contact for an Internet investment scam, Imperia Invest IBC, which defrauded 14,000 investors worldwide of about $7 million. They included about 6,000 deaf people from the U.S. states of Utah, Maine, Wisconsin and Texas.
- “A Florida-based task force that specializes in detecting and uncovering massive fraud schemes brought the EMG/Finanzas Forex case last year. Del Cid, Perfect Money’s purported contact person in Panama, is listed as EMG’s “Secretary” in court filings that allege that tens of millions of dollars seized in the probe were tied to the international narcotics trade.”http://patrickpretty.com/2011/02/10/talkgold-ponzi-and-criminals-forum-deletes-sticky-thread-on-instaforex-firm-named-defendant-in-cftc-sweep-used-payment-processor-whose-contact-person-is-referenced-in-international-money-launde/
- Furthermore, in the wacky offshore world of Philip Burwell’s IOS, there is precedent for a New Zealand company suddenly ditching its Latvian stooge director for a Panamanian stooge director. For instance, you can see Latvian Inta Bilder replaced by Panamanian Roger Alberto Santa Maria Del Cid as director of Normiso Limited. http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2014/06/new-zealand-shell-company-incorporation-franchises-v-panama-switzerland.html
- Christina Van den bergOnly one NZ company is active the address 44 Khbyer pass first registered 13 Mar 2013
- After the legendary Vanagels and Gorin, a new generation of nominee directors has born. http://economiccrimeintelligence.wordpress.com/2013/05/22/after-the-legendary-vanagels-and-gorin-a-new-generation-of-nominee-directors-has-born/
Further fraudulent companies
- It is not just the directors of the companies which the plaintiffs facilitate who are seen by the world as Undesirable but they also register and facilitate other scams such as this reported on the FMA web site http://www.fma.govt.nz/keep-updated/warnings,-alerts-and-scams/names-of-firms-and-individuals-to-be-wary-of#PacificBluL.P
Pacific Blu L.P (Limited Partnership)
C/- Equity Trust International Limited
Level 4, 44 Khyber Pass Road
PO Box 8333
Streamline Enterprises Corporation
0832-00680 World Trade Centre
0064 09 303 3001
Reason for publishing: False/misleading advertising.
Published on this site December 2013
Pacific Blu was registered as a Limited Partnership on 24 January 2013 by the Registrar of Companies, New Zealand, pursuant to the New Zealand Limited Partnerships Act 2008.
A person cannot be in the business of acting as an insurer in New Zealand unless they are registered on the New Zealand Financial Service Providers Register for that service. Pacific Blu is not included on this Register. The Reserve Bank of New Zealand, which is responsible for licensing insurers carrying on business in New Zealand, also does not include Pacific Blu on its list of licensed insurers.
- http://www.icnz.org.nz/pacific-blu-lp-not-icnz-member/ The FCA warns that customers may not be aware that they have entered into an unregulated insurance contract under which there appears to be no regulatory protection.
- http://www.insurancenews.com.au/local/bogus-nz-insurer-has-criminal-links” A New Zealand-based general insurer that was banned last week by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has been linked to activities including international fraud scams and money-laundering.”
“The Auckland law firm whose address is on the registration has been accused previously of being linked to international fraud scams.”
The World Bank said last year that New Zealand is “the easiest place in the world to set up a business”. Sources say the country’s company registration process has been used over the past few years to run a series of massive money-laundering schemes reaching into eastern Europe.
Last year New Zealand was removed from a European Union banking and corporate “whitelist” for having insufficient legislative safeguards against money-laundering and terrorist financing. Russia was removed from the list at the same time
Other services provided
- ImmigrationNZ.co.nz claimed to be A division of Equity Law Barristers
- The web site is now closed but an archived copy is still available there it would appear that Orlov lost his capacity to give Immigration advice when he was struck off
- Banking , Orlov wrote an article about Banking in New Zealand July 30, 2012 http://assetprotection.escapeartist.com/new-zealand-finance-company-offshore-banking-solution/by Evgeny Orlov, Barrister – Equity Law The 21st century has seen an escalating regulation of the banking industry
- His associate Steven Green through the first Plaintiff facilitate the setting up of BREDER SUASSO LIMITED.
- In the constitution it states The Company” means RAY’S LIMITED; which connects this to another trail of overseas companies http://www.business.govt.nz/companies/app/service/services/documents/94BF615375C468A2C74139C12A4F54B9
- The directors consent was completed by Steven James GREEN ( EQUITY TRUST INTERNATIONAL LIMITED ) Level 4, 44 Khyber Pass Road Grafton http://www.business.govt.nz/companies/app/service/services/documents/7D75254C3202D27894EAE918F29E9F30
- The company operates from Level 2, 44 Khyber Pass Road, Grafton, it is listed as an Off shore bank but is not registered as a bank in New Zealand http://worldoffshorebanks.com/BrederSuasso_openoffshoreaccountsingapore.php
- The International Head office reported to be 44 Khyber pass and shows and impressive office, this picture however is fraudulent having been taken from a interior design web site
- The office is unattended and the matter has been reported to the FMA.
- The other director Mr Oleg KHMELEV has other companies associated with the first and fourth plaintiffs and appears to be a local proxy director.
- I worked from the premises of Equity law in 2006 the then receptionist was also one of these proxy directors, she later contacted me and advised me that she felt very uncomfortable about this and I helped her resign. He companies were then passed on the Leah Toureleo of Vanuatu as director.
Addressing allegations in the statement of claim.
- Item 20 states the items remain published on the web sites.. yes they do they are true of public interest , news worthy and they are not there to attack any one .
- item 21 statement of claim Not one of the items referred to state that there is any intention, it merely shows an ongoing relationship with these proxy directors , it would appear that the interpretation of the posts have been taken completely out of context.
- Item 22. This makes no sense at all paragraph 19 states “The First and Second Defendants caused to be published or published on the website mentioned in paragraph  one article whose text and dates of publication are particularised below. “ The entire posts as the stood in July 2014 are then printed.
- Item 22.1 The photographs identify who the directors are.
- Item 22.2 the publication merely connects the costs for setting up companies with the number of companies. I can deduce from that the Orlov’s plea of poverty is dubious.
- 22.3 this is a straight question and linked to a relevant external new item http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2012/05/new-zealand-fresh-from-its-service-to-mexican-drug-lords-helps-out-the-russian-mafia.html the facts are below all these companies mentioned and the directors come under the plaintiffs umbrella ‘Falcona Systems main shareholder is Interhold Ltd, of Level 4, 44 Khyber Pass, Grafton, Auckland…
This location seems to have a profusion of alternative versions in the register; for instance:
Level 4 Outsource It Tower, Grafton, Auckland 1150, New Zealand
Level 4 Newcall Tower, 44 Khyber Pass, Grafton, Auckland , New Zealand
Level 4, 44 Khyber Pass, Grafton, Auckland
Simply searching the register for “44 Khyber Pass” gives 1036 active companies. Evidently this too is a popular address for company registrations, so perhaps that is an overcount. Narrowing the search to the known-to-be-dodgy “Level 4 Khyber Pass” still gives 594 results though. Yikes!
Back to Stuff, who were talking about Interhold Limited:…It, in turn, is owned by Genhold Ltd, of the same address, with a Panama-resident director.
Oh, here we go, Panama again. Genhold Limited’s director is Fernando Enrique Montero de Gracia, Calle Primera, Panama Viejo, House 496, Panama City, Republic Of Panama. De Gracia is also a director of Pacific Metal Recycling and Trading Ltd, which is wholly owned by Maxhold Limited, whose director is Manti Effrosyni, of Cyprus. Now, if the Russian Mafia is behind this, it’s only right that there would be a Cyprus connection somewhere:
Typically, Russian investors create “brass-plate” companies to take advantage of Cyprus’s low 10% corporate tax rate. Many of these funds are reinvested back in Russia – ¤1.4bn [sic] in 2008 – avoiding Russian tax. The Cypriot authorities angrily deny that the island is a haven for money laundering. They also point out that Russians invest more cash in Austria and the UK.
But many analysts are sceptical: “We are talking about Russian money laundered through Cyprus. The Russian mafia uses Cyprus extensively,” said Hubert Faustmann, associate professor of European studies at Nicosia University. “This is why Russia has no interest in Cyprus going down economically.”
Tax havens and organized crime go together like dung and flies. Well, we knew that.Anyway, via the Cyprus connection, another modest opportunity to trump Stuff’s piece turns up: Manti Effrosyni is in fact the director of 88 other New Zealand companies. Meanwhile another Cyprus resident, Petr Zika, directs Brithold, which is owned by the same Genhold Limited mentioned by Stuff. Zika directs another 124 New Zealand companies. The network is getting bigger!
- 22.4 No it does not have fraudulent innuendo it shows that people who were alert to their environment got out while the going was good. I can call many lawyers to back me up on this one, how many will be enough?
- 22.5. I do have to wonder about Mr Stewart. Again honest opinion must people have seen through Orlov but I have to admit he is very persuasive and always makes the other person out to be the bad guy, including the courts.
- 22.6 I think the evidence of the bank Breduer Suasso and the Insurance Company Blu pacific speak for themselves.
- 22.7 The fact that Eric Vanagels still operates companies through the plaintiffs to me proves that the activities of the companies he supposedly directs is condoned by them.
- 22.8 as can be seen with Breder Suasso, companies are already registered ready to change their names and bring in foreign shareholders and directors. This is an observation from fact and honest opinion.
- Paragraph 25?? Paragraph 17 states The Second and Third Defendants jointly control and administer the content of a website titled Transparency International New Zealand. This is total speculation and no truth to this what so ever
- 26. The statement is false yes we agree the statement that Rochelle and I administer the web site is false.
- 26.1 The evidence speaks for itself, the companies in their company structure run by the proxy directors are involved in international money laundering, and the plaintiffs provide the frame work to facilitate it. Truth
- 26.2 That statement has not been made, however the newspaper items show that the address and the companies ultimately owned by the second plaintiff are frequently involved in international crime. If she felt uncomfortable with her connection with the crime she could resign and close down the companies.
- 26.3 I never said that they did I do know that when Liliya was the office administrator she issued invoices without invoice numbers on them.. To me that is tax avoidance.
- 26.4 facts speak for themselves. They provide directors as proxies. That is never the intention of New Zealand company law.
- 26.5 The news items show that the companies which are direct subsidiaries of the companies owned by the second plaintiff and administered by the first plaintiff are associated with the international events. These companies would not exist if it were not for them.
- 27. The first defendant is a corporate it cannot have its own intention or be malicious, the items published in the name of the first defendant were as shown based on international news items derived from many sources.
- 29 The New Zealand Company’s office has been striking off companies with proxy directors. This is directly due to the integrity of the companies and nothing to do with anything that he defendants may have said or done.
- 29.2 The fact that the first Plaintiff lost money is not my problem see the ministry of economic development about that and the new laws. I am not a scape goat
- 29.3 The second plaintiff became a mother last year, this frequently has an effect on income. Also the international press reporting her involvement may well have had an impact on matters and not just anything that may have bene published on Transparency.net.nz. She is still a director of many companies. Including new ones registered in the past year.
- 29.4 the cause of this may be the tightening of our company laws and the spot light on the activities at level 4 44 Khyber pass. Including Orlov being struck off as a lawyer
- 29.5 hope the IRD looks at this in contrast to previous earnings.
- 29.6 becoming a mother losing your job at the law firm which had its owner struck off would have this kind of effect. I lost similar sums when I became a mother
- 30 the terms were confidential, confidentially which the third plaintiff has breached. The application was his not because I had done anything but he must have feared what I could find out. It was totally vexatious. I have not breached it, the law society has made its decision the agreement has lapsed. The extracts provided were not those which were up on the site at the time when the agreement was in place.
- 31 this provision was complied with Liliya Soboleva and Equity trust international were not part of the agreement.
- 32 the first defendant was not part of the agreement. I was not the sole director and shareholder, the plaintiffs have to get their facts rights.
- The agreement was not breached I have no control over the international press.
- My defence is truth, I have not stated anything which has not been reported in the overseas press.
- The plaintiffs have been given the opportunity to provide evidence as to why the statements made were not truthful and have failed to provide anything.
- It appears that this court action is being taken against me and my associate for no other reason as to incur legal expenses stress and waste time.
- I hope that I have not wasted my time as the full investigation that I have had to undertake will be sent to the international press consortiums who are focused on New Zealand.
- It is my professional opinion that through the company structures and the directors which the plaintiffs are involved with, that they are facilitating criminal matters of international significance which reflect badly on New Zealand
- The action is vexatious as ample opportunity for correction has been given
- There is no “contempt of court” as I abided with the agreement, it has now expired and screen dump taken in July 2014 is not evidence of what was on the site prior to November 2013.
- This matter is an example of how people who facilitate criminal behaviour use the civil jurisdiction of the court to beat up those who expose illicit activity.
- The reason I am self-represented is that the last time I engaged a lawyer he was incompetent and over charged. And while the law society struck him off, I have been left with massive financial deficit and no support in putting right the wrong and the injustice which Orlov has brought about.
- The investigations into this matter have been huge and I hope the court will compensate for that, but in any case Orlov won’t pay and the sport of this is to show that he owes me $30,000 plus but can make me pay him.
- He is using the court to pervert the course of justice he should be charged with criminal offences.
Affirmed at Auckland this 19 th day of August 2014
It is timely with Nicky Hager‘s publication of Dirty politics that we examine the corruption behind the dirt.
I am in the process of putting together my submissions for the select committee to substantiate my petition for an Independent commission agaisnt corruption .
I have already done an informal post Why I initiated a Petition for a commission against corruption.
On that post we covered off several headings our concerns with regards to the rather nontransparent system which appears to be operating in parliament. All the issues can be attributed to one single underlying problem . There is no code of conduct for members of parliament .
Labour MP Ross Robertson has for the past 13 years been battling to get Parliament to accept a code of conduct for MPs. see story
There is a cabinet manual which touches on Code of conduct and holds ministers accountable to the Prime Minister for their behaviour. This however does not extend to members of parliament who are not ministers they are responsible to their party leaders.
The returns are found at this link . Again as with so many registers in New Zealand there is nothing which compels the truth and no consequences for deliberate omissions. The integrity of the register is therefor solely dependent on the integrity of those who provide the information.
In Australia we see a different scene and a magnificent summary which also looks at New Zealand and notes that
The parliamentary practice states that :
As occasion requires, ministerial guidelines may be issued by the Cabinet or the Prime Minister to deal with particular circumstances that have arisen (such as the conduct to be observed by Ministers involved in mayoral election campaigns). However, these ministerial codes of conduct are political guidelines adopted by Governments to guide their own conduct. They have no statutory origin and are not regarded as being legally enforceable. Their significance depends upon the sense of commitment to public office held by Ministers and on their political responsibility to Parliament and public opinion.
New Zealand Parliamentary Practice notes that:
Except in the case of financial interests, the House has not adopted any detailed ethical guidelines for its members, taking the view that advice about appropriate behaviour is primarily a matter for induction training and internal party discipline.
And so it is that the system which operates in Our government today revolves around the prim ministers top drawer.
Conduct which should be independently investigated is retained until a suitable ” spat arises” party Politics are never far away and we are constantly reminded that the governance is a war between left and right.
While it is the conduct of the house which should be considered we find that the protects its members as do the other parties.
Being the prime minister allows better access than any one to the dirt and you simply hold on to it to trade off and save the neck of one of your own.
it is of note that the code of conduct and ethics is linked to ICAC particularly involving Lobbying. It appears that elections may be time for open slather of those wishing favours in the forth coming terms to help provide a leg up for the party who is to deliver the goods. see this link .
The open door to the Westminster style of parliament is that it places the prim minister in total control of the conduct of the ministers and the Prime minister does not even require formal parliamentary authorization to alter amend or interpret anything he likes as he likes.
It is therefore a matter of playing the game and while we frown upon bullying in the playground, the same tactics are essential for political survival. Its all count getting your bum on the hot seat so that you can steer your country for what could well be private financial gains. why not? we dont have any law agaisnt it!
New Zealand is renowned for its ease of settling up a company. A company is a new legal person and separate legal entity. Each company generally has the same rights and privileges in law afforded to a real or natural person .( the type that breathes )
There appears to be two sets of standards though one afforded to natural people the other to legal persons ( corporates )
A real person takes 9 months to develop in utero and 18 years after their birth attains legal age where he/she can own property , make independent decisions , sign contracts etc. there are no short cuts and you cannot cheat . Claiming a false age , false parenthood, nationality , identity are generally considered serious offences.
Then there is the second type of person the corporate.. body of persons or company. – the legal person
The legal person can be created by any one in the world , all it takes is an online trip to the NZ companies office. You will need a NZ address but no one will check if you actually live there. if you dont live there they will ask yo to update the records.
It has been made slightly trickier now due to the requirement for a log in but dont fret there is noting that a few $$ wont overcome, there are plenty agencies willing to help
You dont even need to be truthful about the ownership of the company and this can be disguised behind trusts and behind other persons called nominees. Not only will you for the princely sum of $160 get a New Zealand company you will also have a NZ identity.
To avoid displaying the overseas ownership of your new company you can use an address in New Zealand you could use a friends address and perhaps use the motel that you stayed in the last time you visited.
We have seen directors and share holders who are one and the same using different name and different signatures. the system is open to such abuse that it is limitless…..no one checks.
As director you can use your middle name and mothers surname or what every you feel like being known as this week you should be a real person but as we will show in our example imaginary people can be directors and liquidators. .The good news is we no longer have a national Enforcement unit we have an integrity unit who simply ask you to correct the details. No penalties for Bullshit here.
So imagine if a foreigner wants to purchase real estate in NZ but cant get authority, they can set up a company , use it to set up a second company and buy a house. They can then on sell the company and the assets without any need for conveyancing. and the house will transfer as part of the assets of the company.
In short the company registration is totally unsafe and only the records of honest people have integrity .
The Transparency International Integrity report recognized that
the ease of company registration has been exploited for fraudulent purposes by international actors and New Zealanders.
This is compounded by the lack of due diligence employed by our companies office and lack of enforcement.
New Zealand companies are an invitation to international money laundering.
There is no doubt that there are laws in place to deal with fraudulent application to the companies office but these are no longer enforced.
The last published conviction is for DR Gerald WATERS, who was running a company for scamster Jonathan Mann Waikato doctor fights convictions and also see Jonathon Mann seeks to silence victims and http://bewarefraudmann.wordpress.com/
Several years ago I was also involved on the periphery of a case with a fictional director and liquidator
Fresh Prepared Limited owed a lawyer $64,000. the company was directed by Lynne PRYOR Unit 1, 135 Grey St, Onehunga, Auckland she directed it on behalf of her boss Terry Hay , (Business partner of David Nathan )Instead of paying the lawyers Hay on sold the company to Sanjay PATEL 01 Nov 2006 who on 30 Jan 2007 appointed Liquidator Babubhai Patel of Papakura. It transpired that both ” men” were fictional Babubhai even shifted to Mumbai and his affidavits witnessed by a solicitor in Shanghai .Fortunately in those days there was such a thing as National enforcement unit in the companies office , one which actually prosecuted. Lynne PRYOR and Terry Hay were both charged with some 22 fraud offences . see news items Charges over alleged fake liquidator and Boss invents accountant to escape $60k debt . Hay took off to Honolulu his home turf and stayed low until Pryor had been dealt with in the courts , she was able to bargain away 21 charges as Hay was the prime offender. Lynne Pryor was disqualified from being a director but she remains at the premises which have now become a new company doing the same as before , business as usual , her brother Graham Pryor is supposedly her supervisor . this company is now called Salad foods . Salad foods share holding is hidden in a solicitors trust, but it used to be Terry Hay whose financial interests were in this company.
The transition of Fresh prepared into salad Foods was not simple for a bit there there was another company in the mix SALAD FOODS (1992) LIMITED directed and allegedly owned by Gui Li , Hays girlfriend at the time who used her parents Shanghai address.
But sadly it appears that these falsehoods are now condoned. I have always noted that when ther is no consequence to an action the abuse will increase.
This brings me back to this weeks Chinese company care of the British Virgin Island .
Milk New Zealand Investment was allegedly the share holder but had no real identifiable existence.
Yesterday the entry was changed on the companies register. the company is now shown as
Milk New Zealand Investment Limited Offshore Incorporations Centre, Road Town, Tortola , British Virgin Is.
All changed with the flick of a pen effectively having the effect of transferring the beneficial ownership of massive blocks of New Zealand pasture and all done apparently without a shred of evidence. I have requested the proof. will keep you posted